Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday January 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 8 2013, 12:46 PM (7,332 Views)
laconw

What happened to the summaries? I miss those!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nick is nasty and homophobic as ever. What does Gabi see in him? What does he see in her? I was in favor of putting them together in the beginning, but after several months I still don't really know what their relationship is built on. It's a big question mark. This show has a problem with telling rather than showing. We HEAR that Nick is the man of her dreams and Gabi is the woman of his dreams, but we don't really see WHY that would be the case. Similarly, I keep hearing about how HAPPY Nick is but to me he just plays like one sulky, awkward MF with a chip the size of a boulder on his shoulder. He isn't exactly bathed in the glow of romance, if-you-know-what-I-mean.

am103
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 8 2013, 01:52 PM
am103
Jan 8 2013, 01:50 PM
Nick is such an ass! Seriously, he used to be one of my favorite young characters on this show and I now I can't stand him. Someone needs to tell Blake Berris to tone down on the douchy-ness, lol.
lol...he's actually doing his job if he's getting to us.....he's a fab actor....and I've always thought he was...I just loved the character of Nick and now...well...not so much, but BB is fab.
Oh, I think Berris is a fantastic actor! Lol he really makes me believe that Nick is a total jackass. I just miss the old geeky Nick who fell for Chelsea, I guess. I was a die-hard "Chick" fan back in the day ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 8 2013, 01:53 PM
JtSmarts
Jan 8 2013, 01:32 PM
Phillip needs to find his other son, I still hope for the day when everyone finds out that Tyler was a "Phelle" child leading to another Shelle vs Phelle triangle.
Only if Martha and Jay come back. Their chemistry was off the charts.
I wanted their version of Phelle so much, they were seriously HAWT.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Awwwww. Good Dad! Lucas. I thought it was very sweet how he thought Will was upset that he can't get married legally in their state. Wrong about what was bothering Will, but totally sweet.

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL - Parker seems as confused as I am unhappy.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

To me, the child playing Parker looks kind of like Daniel in the face. Please don't throw tomatoes at me.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 8 2013, 01:55 PM
LuvingLumi
am103
Nick is such an ass! Seriously, he used to be one of my favorite young characters on this show and I now I can't stand him. Someone needs to tell Blake Berris to tone down on the douchy-ness, lol.
lol...he's actually doing his job if he's getting to us.....he's a fab actor....and I've always thought he was...I just loved the character of Nick and now...well...not so much, but BB is fab.
Oh, I think Berris is a fantastic actor! Lol he really makes me believe that Nick is a total jackass. I just miss the old geeky Nick who fell for Chelsea, I guess. I was a die-hard "Chick" fan back in the day ;)
Blake is wonderful. Nick right now is supreme leader of Salem's douchebags in an uncomfortably crowded field of contenders.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IMO the child playing Parker looks like Phillip.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 8 2013, 02:07 PM.

OliveAnn

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8402012&t=8349481
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8402016&t=8349481

So, VirgoTwins and I were on thr right track two years ago?

WGuyMd35

What happened to the day-ahead summaries?

AFaithL

LuvingLumi
Jan 8 2013, 01:57 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jan 8 2013, 01:53 PM
JtSmarts
Jan 8 2013, 01:32 PM
Phillip needs to find his other son, I still hope for the day when everyone finds out that Tyler was a "Phelle" child leading to another Shelle vs Phelle triangle.
Only if Martha and Jay come back. Their chemistry was off the charts.
I wanted their version of Phelle so much, they were seriously HAWT.
No joke. JKJ and Martha smoked up the screen as "Phelle".

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 8 2013, 01:43 PM
Really Jennifer? Billie had the decency to bring you to the hospital and you're just going to leave her there so you can go see Daniel? Ugh.
her obsession with Daniel is sickening, it seemed like every other word out of her mouth in todays episode had something to do with him :puke:

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

That was one triangle I would fully be invested in. You could also throw in Chloe, and Dool had the potential for a long running storyline that could be the centerpiece of the show for a decade. TPTB truly screwed up by firing Martha and Brandon when they did.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Jan 8 2013, 02:09 PM
Wow, excellent call!

bomber
Member Avatar

WGuyMd35
Jan 8 2013, 02:10 PM
What happened to the day-ahead summaries?
U.S. episodes have caught up with Canada for the time being.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

No EJ?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 8 2013, 01:24 PM
so ian stefnie friend did it and had crush on her

stefanie flashblack wow
Random fact - "Ian" was played by Taylor Blackburn who now stars as Caleb on Pretty Little Liars. Why does PLL have all the hot, young Days actors?

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

here's a preview for anybody who hasn't seen it yet

camera shy

JessicaLeigh
Jan 8 2013, 02:00 PM
am103
Jan 8 2013, 01:55 PM
LuvingLumi
am103
Blake is wonderful. Nick right now is supreme leader of Salem's douchebags in an uncomfortably crowded field of contenders.
Did you hear his remark.....I think Gabi asked him would there be strippers at his party and he said, "With the crowd I'm with'. Too bad Will didn't hear it and he could have walked in on some male strippers. :D Nick is really putting EJ to shame when it comes to being nasty.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply