Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Genie Francis returning
Topic Started: Jan 8 2013, 06:02 PM (1,506 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Laura is on her way back to Port Charles

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/08/genie-francis-returns-general-hospital/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Omg Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke n Laura !!!! :cheer: . Better be reunitated last time was a travesty :shame:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 8 2013, 06:04 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

This is such good news!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Really perfect timing.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

Awesome news!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

bahahaha I love Jamey

Jamey_Giddens ‏@Jamey_Giddens

I guess Frank is like, I'll see your Dylan and raise you soap's most iconic superheroine, JFP...

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I hope GH give her contract to stay on GH, Because it need her... Luke n Laura!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Ok..Very happy for all you GH fans. But how exactly are they getting the money to pay all these returning stars? Was Steve Burton really making that much? It's like the entire popular cast from the 80's has returned.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

YES! This is probably a good opportunity to start tuning back in.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Meh :shrug: I am a Luke fan in general... not so big on Luke and Laura.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Awesome news! Score another one for Valentini and Carlivati. Perfect timing for Laura to come back with the 50th anniversary of the show coming up. GH is filled with 50 years of history, but Luke and Laura should really be the center of all of it. They are the ones that put GH on the map. I'm hoping Francis is given the same treatment Finola Hughes got. A contract and great character writing. I hope Carlivati grants Francis' request that there be a good reason for why Laura has been away.

Can't wait for February 11!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

YAY!!! GH scores again! Bringing back more beloved vets. TIIC at Days really need to take a lesson from GH.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

General Hospital is THE show right now. Damn! This is such great news. I really hope that Genie can stick around for a long time, but I have a feeling that even if General Hospital is granted a well deserved extension that Tony Geary is really finally leaving now. I think she'll be coming back held captive or something, judging by her quote about why Laura was away from her family...and Luke and Laura will ride off into the sunset. I hope I'm wrong though. While that sounds nice, Laura always belongs on GH. I'm just happy that Carlivati gets to write for her because he has been pretty great at writing these returning characters.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Yessss! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ceejay

SOOOO happy Genie's coming home where she belongs! Just hope they don't put her in a triangle with Luke and Anna...YUK!!!

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

:omg: Fantastic news about Gene Francis! :wow: I"m doing the happy dance! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I really hope that GH can give Laura a good storyline.... and hope she can stay on gh for while... :D

BradyB

So glad she is coming home. She belongs on GH!!!!

tylerbo20

could a certain Baldwin be far behind???

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I read in an interview (maybe six months ago?) that Francis has this incredible "back story" for all of the years Laura has been off-screen and that she wishes TPTB would consider it (and it had nothing to do with her being in a veggie state of mind!).

At the time I was prepared for some lame scenario but what she had proposed made pretty decent sense and would have been relatively compelling for the usually passive character of Laura Spencer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply