Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deception
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 03:14 AM (1,900 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

thats the problem that revenge has cubsgirl. it would have been best if it was just a season 1.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Alin89
Jan 26 2013, 09:56 PM
thats the problem that revenge has cubsgirl. it would have been best if it was just a season 1.
I sort of find myself feeling the same way about Once Upon a Time.

Alin89
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jan 26 2013, 11:25 PM
Alin89
thats a little different though because there r so many once upon a time characters we have yet seen.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I think Scandal will be the exception and we will get at least 5 or 6 seasons. It's like every episode is a finale episode. Plus a show tends to do well when all the characters are flawed and likable. I wish Deception was like that where the lead is flawed. No one wants to see perfect all the time.. It's not the way the world is.

cyndabell

I think this show can last easily for several seasons. The premise is a murder mystery. That's an element you see on any soap opera. Once the murder mystery is solved on a soap, it moves on to other storytelling. This show can do the same. I can see the show delving more into the lives of the Bowers family, maybe we can meet Joanna's ex-husband who abused her, the show can delve more into Will Moreno's character, and also introduce new characters to be intertwined with the current ones. Deception has loads of potential; I'm just sorry that the ratings are so poor.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked the alison yager twist. i still dont think julian killed vivan. I think edward did kill that gurl. so far so good i like every episode.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I really enjoyed last night episode. I hope this show makes it another season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i felt so bad for mia. I hated the way ben died. i dont think this show can go on for another season. this show is only good for one season. next week looks interesting. I like joanna and the cop.

jaygal
Member Avatar

I'm just about to watch episode 3. So far I'm liking it. Yeah it's probably a one season show but that's not always a bad thing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

The episode was great tonight, I like chemistry between the two lead. I believe she falling for the good doctor again and they will have a second chance together. I can't wait till they get together because you can already sexual tension between the two. If NBC gives it a chance it can last more than 1 season.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

cyndabell
Jan 27 2013, 10:02 AM
....maybe we can meet Joanna's ex-husband who abused her..
You are aware that that story's not true, right? It's just a backstory they made up so the Bowers family would feel sorry for her, and take her in.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

cubsgirl
Jan 26 2013, 11:25 PM
Alin89

I feel that way about OUAT too. I have like 7 episodes I need to watch to catch up and just have no motivation to.

Alin89
Member Avatar

next week looks good. i feel so bad for mia. wat does that senator want with mia's boyfriend. i like joanna with the cop. poor edward that senator is so awful.

King
Member Avatar

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I think this show blows.

There is nothing really different or good about it at all. I have only enjoyed one scene in the 4 or 5 episodes there have been, and it was the scene where what's her name found out Vivian was her mom, and the Cinematic Orchestra song played.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode was good. i hate haverstock he gives me the creeps. I like that we learned some things in sophia's past. i feel bad for edward. next week looks very action packed. i cant believe the russian mob is somewhat involved.
Edited by Alin89, Feb 19 2013, 11:26 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i felt so bad for joanna. I think edward did the right thing. next week looks good. I seriously dislike haverstock. y did u go joanna bak to the house of hell. is anyone else watching this show??

King
Member Avatar

I gave up on it. LOL

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Monday 3/4 show has speed things up, had no idea Sophia Bowers came from a trashy backing & her jailed man Wyatt has added an interesting twist.

Lot of folk compare it to Scandal because it's a black leading woman which is completely off base to me because neither show is like the other. Anyhow I hope it survives.

Monday March 4, Rating:
Net Show 18-49 Rtg/Shr Viewers
NBC Deception 1.1/3 3.27

Alin89
Member Avatar

They picked the perfect person to play joanna's mom. this episode seemed boring to me. next week seems better.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode was way better wat an ending seriously. i felt so bad for edward in this episode. it just had everything that i liked in it. i cant wait till the season finale.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply