Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 21st; *updated 1/15*
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 07:30 AM (47,893 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 9 2013, 08:17 AM
elci525
Jan 9 2013, 07:59 AM
Yep, no Lucas mention. Surprise, Surprise.

Sami blasts Adrienne?? LOL - that actually sounds like it could be entertaining, in a Sami is deranged kind of way. Guess who I'll be siding with.

I wonder which troubles Chad will be confessing to.
maybe lucas will be on after all he wasn't spoiled for this week either but its its a little ridclous he isn't in this story.SAmi's turning into kate lol
SlamPig is not worthy to lick Kate's boots!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 9 2013, 09:51 AM
Harmony233
Jan 9 2013, 09:13 AM
camera shy
Jan 9 2013, 09:03 AM
This all is so stupid. Now that the truth is out, Will will just step up and be a father to his child, like he seems to want to, Nick and Gabi will go ahead and get married, and Nick will now take on the role of stepfather. There's no reason to try to push WIll out of his child's life and I can't believe Gabi would go along with Nick if that's what he wants to do.
have a feeling there might be a custody battle brewing
You know I wouldn't mind a custody battle if everyone who is going to play a role in the child's life crap came out on the wintness stand, Will shooting EJ, Sami shooting EJ, Rafe covering it up , Gabi's stuff with Andrew ......and every day the courtroom is packed with the good Salemites getting angrier every minute seeing how much certain people were able to get away with in Salem.
LOL And ultimately nobody gets the kid or the kid strangles itself with the umbilical cord lol

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
Jan 9 2013, 09:03 AM
This all is so stupid. Now that the truth is out, Will will just step up and be a father to his child, like he seems to want to, Nick and Gabi will go ahead and get married, and Nick will now take on the role of stepfather. There's no reason to try to push WIll out of his child's life and I can't believe Gabi would go along with Nick if that's what he wants to do.
I agree that logically this is what should happen. But the writers have been taking the time to set up showing us that Nick can be manipulative and controlling - and we already know he's going to overhear Will and Lucas's conversation and think it will give him leverage.

I'm guessing Gabi's going to be hurt/pissed in the aftermath of all of this - particularly after Sami goes after her. I can see her allowing Nick to talk her into fighting to keep the baby away from Will - especially if they think Will is planning to fight for sole custody.

With all of the bad blood/anger/lies brewing amongst everyone - and with the potential for more lies/secrets to be exposed - it actually sets up a pretty compelling story, if they choose to play all those beats.

Fairygodmother

So, does this mean that the Marlena, John, Kristian story is dropped for this week, or has it just become irrelevant.

AFaithL

Fairygodmother
Jan 9 2013, 10:32 AM
So, does this mean that the Marlena, John, Kristian story is dropped for this week, or has it just become irrelevant.
Well, John had to go "find himself", so thats why the story has stalled.
I think Stefano returns by late January, so that will be cool.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Let me get this straigtht. Chloe and Chad are now the big bad villains of the show. EJ is now sending Chad on his own apology tour. Sami last week was going to sleep with Rafe and since he didn't behave like a good boy, she takes ol' reliable-standing-in-the-wings-waiting-like-a-pathetic-bitch EJ and let's him have a whirl at her grand canyon as well. OMG, and Sami having anything to say to Adrienne, a wonderful mother who loves and accepts her child, has me fuming. Please, Adrienne, I beg you, knock the shit out of Sami, and do it again while you're at it.

Sami telling Brady first about how could he be with Kristen after what she did to her family?? Bitch, please. What the hell do you think EJ did to your family? I mean, he almost murdered Lucas and then kept your current husband hostage and put a replacement in your bed and I won't even get into what he's done to you. Oh, but that doesn't count because he's been neutered and now he's giving advice and is a changed man. Maybe he should join the priesthood with Eric. What the hell is wrong with this Sami bitch? Does she not see how idotic and slutty and hypocritcal she is? Okay, I got to go now. Thinking of Sami and how she has taken over the show is enough to make me vomit.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jan 9 2013, 10:59 AM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Where is nicole at? I feel like its been weeks since there were really any spoilees mentioning her. I thought we were getting bristen/ericole stuff soon

BillieD
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Jan 9 2013, 11:02 AM
Where is nicole at? I feel like its been weeks since there were really any spoilees mentioning her. I thought we were getting bristen/ericole stuff soon
Next week she fights with Chloe over Daniel. :shrug:
She'll probably try to convince Chloe that it's useless trying to get Daniel back because he's so madly in love with Jen-Jen.
Add her to the list of people in Salem pimping Dannifer. :drunk:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I wish I liked these spoilers.

For so long I've wished they'd put EJ & Sami together. Well, except for the long stretch of time that I hated her. Anywho....

These writers cannot tell an EJ/Sami story without wrecking EJ.

The closest I've come to liking an EJ/Sami story was the CH & these writers F'd that up too.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

The spoilers sounds good, will be interesting to see how it all plays out! :)

Caylee
Member Avatar

EJ encourages Chad to make amends for what he did
What the actual fuck, Ej? Chad gets the shit beat out of him for telling the truth and he is the one who needs to make amends?
That's messed up :moon:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I'm going to start calling Ej ol'reliable.....he's turned into such a sap. Seriously, who is this guy?

This is show is just so wrong in so many ways and the only thing that was good about it is somehow not the focus this week apparently. (Bristen/Jarlena) Let's see if we get more when the actual spoilers come out for the week

appleblossom

LuvingLumi
Jan 9 2013, 12:14 PM
I'm going to start calling Ej ol'reliable.....he's turned into such a sap. Seriously, who is this guy?

This is show is just so wrong in so many ways and the only thing that was good about it is somehow not the focus this week apparently. (Bristen/Jarlena) Let's see if we get more when the actual spoilers come out for the week
I can see Lucas, Kate, and Nicole calling EJ whipped by his love for Sami! That would be funny! In the spoilers, it states Sami sleeps with one ex, and reunites with another. Sounds like she uses EJ for sexual comfort and makes peace with Rafe. Poor EJ, but Kate warned him.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Jan 9 2013, 12:26 PM
LuvingLumi

I can see Lucas, Kate, and Nicole calling EJ whipped by his love for Sami! That would be funny! In the spoilers, it states Sami sleeps with one ex, and reunites with another. Sounds like she uses EJ for sexual comfort and makes peace with Rafe. Poor EJ, but Kate warned him.
Which spoilers say she sleeps with one?

I thought Hope interrupted her & ole dead eyes.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
Jan 9 2013, 12:28 PM
appleblossom
Jan 9 2013, 12:26 PM
LuvingLumi

Which spoilers say she sleeps with one?

I thought Hope interrupted her & ole dead eyes.
I'm curious about that, too - I haven't seen anything that says she sleeps with one.

My take is she nearly sleeps with Rafe (thanks Hope! :wave: ) but ends up reuniting with EJ.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Quote:

In the spoilers, it states Sami sleeps with one ex, and reunites with another. Sounds like she uses EJ for sexual comfort and makes peace with Rafe. Poor EJ, but Kate warned him.

Is that what the spoiler says? Well, the way that sounds is she may actually sleep with Rafe when we hear they get hot and heavy before the wedding and then when they blow up at each other, she reunites with EJ. That seems to be more plausible. Meaning, if she did get pregnant, she'd be with eJ and the baby would be Rafe's. Because if the spoiler is for the week of 21st, Safe have already broke up and she reverts back to ol' reliable EJ. Hmm. Please don't let Sami get pregnant right now. Nicole gets her baby first, damn it.

But ooh, if Sami sleeps with Rafe and they break up and according to these spoilers is hot and heavy with EJ the next week, she is just gross. Well, she's gross either way and obviously not worthy of being in a relationship period.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jan 9 2013, 01:01 PM.

Harmony233

Ashtonion
Jan 9 2013, 12:55 PM
Is that what the spoiler says? Well, the way that sounds is she may actually sleep with Rafe when we hear they get hot and heavy before the wedding and then when they blow up at each other, she reunites with EJ. That seems to be more plausible. Meaning, if she did get pregnant, she'd be with eJ and the baby would be Rafe's. Because if the spoiler is for the week of 21st, Safe have already broke up and she reverts back to ol' reliable EJ. Hmm. Please don't let Sami get pregnant right now. Nicole gets her baby first, damn it!
if theres one character who doesn't need any more babies its sami even if by some miracle lumi got back together i wouldn't want her to have another baby then either.Theres other stories to write for sami but popping out babies and hell this show did write for sami for years fter will was born that didn't involve her getting pregnant constantly til 2007

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I don't understand why these handsome men who are surrounded by beautiful women are being written as pathetic losers allowing Sami to treat them this way. Whoever ends up with her will have a fight over the t.v. remote, or which way the toilet paper is supposed to hang, leave the room and come back to find her having revenge sex with another man on the couch.

michelle
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 9 2013, 11:58 AM
I wish I liked these spoilers.

For so long I've wished they'd put EJ & Sami together. Well, except for the long stretch of time that I hated her. Anywho....

These writers cannot tell an EJ/Sami story without wrecking EJ.

The closest I've come to liking an EJ/Sami story was the CH & these writers F'd that up too.

It was so good for like 3-4 weeks. Then everything went back to utter dog shit.

Thanks to The Three Dickheads Amigos KC/GT/CW.

aimees76
Member Avatar

My former favorite character, Sami Brady, disappeared back in 2006/7 .... As far as I am concerned, Sami Brady Horton and her husband/soulmate/father of her children Lucas Horton left Salem after their green wedding, to live happily ever after anywhere other than Salem. I don't know who this fickle slut from hell impersonating Sami is, but she has become one of the biggest reasons I DO NOT watch this gawd-awful show anymore. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it :P
I hate this show :glare:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply