Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 21st; *updated 1/15*
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 07:30 AM (48,146 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

annie21
Jan 15 2013, 04:45 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jan 15 2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:

Nick turns to Justin to get some advice about how to retain custody. They wonder if Will could be declared an unfit parent. Nick calls Gabi, insisting that they need to be officially married immediately. Then he confronts Will and attempts to push him into dropping all legal claims over the child. Will isnít backing down. Sonny isnít forgiving him so he doesnít have much else. Will even tracks the couple to the hospital when Gabi goes in for her sonogram. Will tells them that he wants to be part of the babyís life. Gabi is willing to go along with that. Nick has other plans. Will rushes off to tell Sonny about his baby and they wind up kissing. Meanwhile, Sonnyís parents discuss his ongoing involvement with the Horton. That leads to some arguments followed by the traditional Salem post-argument snuggling.

Will is an unfit parent? Seems Justin has forgotten that Nick is the one with the prison record. Not to mention Gabi's little secret. I can't help but feel bad for Will. He really does love Sonny. I wish he would have just told him the truth. Damn Nick. At the same time, I can't help but wonder how Will is going to feel when he learns of Gabi's involvement with Andrew. His mother almost died and his father was hurt in the explosion so I imagine he won't be very appreciative of Sonny's silence. This has the potential to backfire on Sonny.

Quote:

Eric kicks Brady and Kristen off of the church board. The siblings have a bitter argument. Nicole decides to get involved in this mess by trying to keep Kristen away from Brady. She heads straight for the DiMeraís door to confront her. Meanwhile, John informs Marlena that he is leaving town. He needs to go somewhere else so his brain can fully function. Kristen manages to see all of this and gossips with her father. He thinks she can drop Brady now, but she still has other plans for him.

An Eric spoiler! Looks like we're starting with the Ericole/Bristen story. Looking forward to Nicole/Kristen. But why does Nicole suddenly care about Brady? I get weired out everytime Eric and Brady share scenes. It's glaringly obvious who the older actor is. And Brady is not supposed to look older than Eric. Brady was born 8 years AFTER Eric. The fact that Brady looks like Eric's older brother is disturbing.
Wouldn't it be fun if they de-SORASed Brady and brought him in as Abby's age? They could keep Eric Martsolf and make him out to be someone who was brainwashed into thinking he was Brady Black. It could be the Pawn all over again! Lol.

Fun idea ... we need stories like that. if ONLY...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

concerned
Jan 15 2013, 04:59 PM

A curious case of foreshadowing??

" You're losing your powers... or did Rafe suddenly remember mid - act all of your previous transgressions and have a change of .... oh I don't know lets call it "heart""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATTJMjVFrVM
Lovely scene.. :)

I am just so mad that Sami has chosen rafe over ej so many times before... WHEN are they going to place it to rest. Its just so annoying, boring.. repeatable. Can't they think of anything else? Please do not let us see another rond of EJAMI vs SAFE.. LET THIS BE THE END. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Panda

Even though I don't like Safe or Ejami, I'm kind of interested to see where they are going with this story. I'm assuming they aren't having EJ find out that she had chosen Rafe before their big blow up for a reveal later on. So I can only assume that for once, EJ won't be happy to be the fallback guy and will actually be upset, feeling that she has used him and doesn't have real feelings for him when he thought that she did. So will they use that for EJ to finally be the one to walk away from Sami when he finds out, or will they go the usual route of him getting pissed off, doing something to tank Will's custody suit and it will be the normal stomp, hit, scream fest following which Sami and Rafe will decide that the reason they've been at odds is all EJ's fault and reunite.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Love the Justin spoilers. Woohoo bring on the Justin/Adrienne heat. Only couple that has heat.

As for Wilass being an unfit father- agree with that, but Nickass and Gabitch are not much better either. They all three suck. That poor child is doomed.

cord08

Hologram
Jan 15 2013, 04:54 PM
I just came to think about something.. what if EJ is "pretending" to be good. As it is HE gets blame by automatic for anything that does wrong. If he continues "acting" as a change man.. he basically can do "bad" stuff behind everyones back.

Gosh, I hope so.. THIS character needs it.
I've wondered this as well. The writing for EJ has just been sooo schmaltzy that it kind of seems like a put-on. I can buy him having feelings for Sami, but it's like he's trying too hard. It almost feels like he's pulling a reverse Kristen...falling in love before he can have a real, romantic relationship with Sami.
Edited by cord08, Jan 15 2013, 06:45 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 15 2013, 06:44 PM
Hologram
Jan 15 2013, 04:54 PM
I just came to think about something.. what if EJ is "pretending" to be good. As it is HE gets blame by automatic for anything that does wrong. If he continues "acting" as a change man.. he basically can do "bad" stuff behind everyones back.

Gosh, I hope so.. THIS character needs it.
I've wondered this as well. The writing for EJ has just been sooo schmaltzy that it kind of seems like a put-on. I can sort of buy him having feelings for Sami, but it's like he's trying too hard. It almost feels like he's pulling a reverse Kristen...falling in love before he can have a real, romantic relationship with Sami.
This would be a NICE twist.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 15 2013, 10:51 AM
AFaithL
Jan 15 2013, 10:11 AM
So basically EJ is rebound sex? And second choice? Yuck.
I wonder if that is the reason Ej stops...that he realizes that she's just out to get some rebound sex out of it....Sami's behavior the last year has been disgusting...remember when she was ready to boink Rafe's brains out when she thought he had lost his kid with Nicole....
I know.Sami was on Rafe like a leech until EJ showed up to play the tape revealing Rafe was not the father then she started screaming about how Rafe was trying to take advantage of her kindness to get her into bed.What a joke.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I found this and thought it was a little appropriate for the occasion

elci525
Member Avatar

bah, thats a tad creepy

Ljay
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 01:26 PM
I hope it is dual personalities, which run in Nick's family... They're a huge soap cliche but I think Blake would do a fabulous job with a story like that.

Nick kinda reminds me of a sociopath. specially when hes dressed in a suit and tie with his hair all greasy and slicked back. Ugh

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 12:24 PM
esp13
Jan 15 2013, 11:27 AM
As far as I can tell, the spoiler doesn't say that Justin agrees to represent Nick or that Justin takes any steps to sever Will's parental rights. It says that Nick seeks advice from Justin. So, I think it's a little early to say that Justin is betraying anybody.
Well knowing this is a soap - it truly can go either way but honestly and again knowing this is a soap an ex-con murderer trying to prove an unconvicted attempted murderer as an unfit parent is all kinds of :blink:

As for Justin I hate that they keep making him do these kinds of legal representations the last one between Nick and Chad was crap writing to keep Gabi's secret. Justin should have never even have taken that case, no real DECENT lawyer would have. I could have seen it more from EJ on Chad's behalf. :shrug:
Most decent lawyers knows constitutionally that everyone deserves adequate representation and rarely choose to represent clients based on their own moral judgment of the behavior of the client.If the system worked any other way,the unpopular would rarely receive any representation unless they could pay through the nose for it.Nick went to jail for his crime which is more than can be said for most of Salem and was released because he was seen to have been rehabilitated.Unless the person assaulted or killed is a spouse,the crime is a factor but not the only factor.

spartan
Member Avatar

I really hope Sonny & Will don't reunite as quickly as these spoilers lead me to believe they do. Geez. Let Sonny have more than a 5 minute pout over all this, okay writers? It's called angst.

Nick is definitely going over the deep end with all this. I continue to not enjoy this Nick 2.0 version, but I will say I am intrigued by how all of this will play out. I appreciate that the writers are atleast trying to write an umbrella storyline of sorts.

I look forward to the EJill scenes again! :wub:

And hold the phone..........EJ backs away from the sex with Sami? 'Atta boy, EJ! Take it slow and make her work for it. :boobs: Atleast I hope that's the direction they go. We shall see. :popcorn:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

While I have been enjoying the show for a while, it feels great to say that I can't wait to watch the show these days. It's not about ejami;I can easily get clips. I'm interested in the whole show. I love it.

six
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 05:03 PM
michelle
Jan 15 2013, 02:05 PM
Let me get this right, a slut is still someone who has sex with a bunch of people without caring for any of them, right?

Cause, I don't see ANY sluts on this show.

Fickle, insecure, confused, torn, indifferent, angry, hostile, people on this show, I see everywhere.

Like LIE SEE's coral. ALL I SEE.
:laugh: Urban Dictionary

Slut - Someone who provides a very needed service for the community and sleeps with everyone, even the guy that has no shot at getting laid and everyone knows it. (this would be poor Lucas since Tomlin won't let him have anyone else)

On-Line Dictionary

Slut - A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous

Wikipedia -

The accepted denotative meaning is a sexually promiscuous woman or "a woman of a low or loose character; a bold or impudent girl; a hussy, jade." These definitions identify a slut as a person of low character ó a person who lacks the ability or chooses not to exercise a power of discernment to order their affairs, such as a cad, rake, or womanizer

But neither of those definitions apply to Sami. Since when is two or three people "everybody"? And we know she has feelings for everyone she's been with, so she doesn't seem to lack discernment, either.

appleblossom

six
Jan 15 2013, 09:46 PM
nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 05:03 PM
michelle
Jan 15 2013, 02:05 PM
Let me get this right, a slut is still someone who has sex with a bunch of people without caring for any of them, right?

Cause, I don't see ANY sluts on this show.

Fickle, insecure, confused, torn, indifferent, angry, hostile, people on this show, I see everywhere.

Like LIE SEE's coral. ALL I SEE.
:laugh: Urban Dictionary

Slut - Someone who provides a very needed service for the community and sleeps with everyone, even the guy that has no shot at getting laid and everyone knows it. (this would be poor Lucas since Tomlin won't let him have anyone else)

On-Line Dictionary

Slut - A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous

Wikipedia -

The accepted denotative meaning is a sexually promiscuous woman or "a woman of a low or loose character; a bold or impudent girl; a hussy, jade." These definitions identify a slut as a person of low character ó a person who lacks the ability or chooses not to exercise a power of discernment to order their affairs, such as a cad, rake, or womanizer

But neither of those definitions apply to Sami. Since when is two or three people "everybody"? And we know she has feelings for everyone she's been with, so she doesn't seem to lack discernment, either.
I think Sami is an idiot but not a slut, she hasn't had on screen sex since Lucas I think. I know she a Rafe had a few make out sessions but that's it. You're right, the writers are giving Lucas limited options for romance. They are acting like Sami is the only woman for 3 guys, that's crazy.

appleblossom

Well diehard BD fans, it seems the writers are listening to your pleas for more sl's for the actor. Lucas has been on twice so far, and doing a damn fine job, but that's expected of BD. Of course LUMI ain't gonna have Gabi, Nick or anyone else raisinf their grandbaby! I'm glad Lucas read Will the riot act for not appreciating his parents. No parent is perfect.

Vicky4Mimi

Ljay
Jan 15 2013, 07:05 PM
Posted Image

Under the picture the line was "Ej's PLAN seems to be working"....

Something must be up...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 15 2013, 11:21 PM
Ljay
Posted Image

Something must be up...
His plan was to make her feel better. She's had a shitty day. Learning she has been lied to by Gabi and Will, finding out she will be a grandmother and that Will will be a father... her mind was still spinning by the time she got home. As soon as she opens the door, EJ is there with a glass of wine, a shoulder to lean on and tight fitting jeans. Just what the doctor ordered. :wub:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 15 2013, 11:31 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Ljay
Posted Image

Something must be up...
His plan was to make her feel better. She's had a shitty day. Learning she has been lied to by Gabi and Will, finding out she will be a grandmother and that Will will be a father... her mind was still spinning by the time she got home. As soon as she opens the door, EJ is there with a glass of wine, a shoulder to lean on and tight fitting jeans. Just what the doctor ordered. :wub:
I could use a little of that conniving in my house. Come on over, EJ. Make me feel better!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Ljay
Posted Image

Something must be up...
Yeah, and I think I saw it in those tight jeans... B-)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply