Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 21st; *updated 1/15*
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 07:30 AM (47,411 Views)
Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Days has officially done it, I don't think anyone in the Sam/Ej/Rafe/Sami's Ego saga is happy with this shit going on. Am I wrong?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Man, they really need Sami to lose everything and everyone, starting with her men and ending with her kids and start over. I'd actually dig seeing Sami work in a sleezy diner for tips like Kate had to but of course no one would tip her rude ass. She needs a reboot badly since I know AS isn't going anywhere. Her character is not relatable. No woman acts like that and manages to string all these guys along. That's what makes her so hated and why Nicole gets way more sympathy. Nicole has done some crazy shit but she usually pays for it by losing everything and everyone and takes the blame for her mistakes and shows remorse. Sami sleeps with your husband and it's your fault.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jan 9 2013, 02:47 PM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

WOW - EJ is now the new Austin just stupider because at least Carrie (now Sami) actually wanted Austin not Lucas, What happened to EJ DiMera???? It's a shame that role now seems to be Chad :'(

Chad needs to tell EJ to shove it up his bitches ass, he's not apologizing to anyone. Hello EJ didn't you yourself use information about Gabi against Rafe???? :blink:

Not sure whose worse the characters or the assholes writing this crap.

Oh and for the person asking about Ericole, that's storyline has been stalled because Sami's too busy with the wedding, EJ/Rafe, now Arienne, the baby, Jarlena they need to give her time to stick her nose into ERicole before they can officially take off into any direction.

Harmony233

nolagirl
Jan 9 2013, 03:15 PM
WOW - EJ is now the new Austin just stupider because at least Carrie (now Sami) actually wanted Austin not Lucas, What happened to EJ DiMera???? It's a shame that role now seems to be Chad :'(

Chad needs to tell EJ to shove it up his bitches ass, he's not apologizing to anyone. Hello EJ didn't you yourself use information about Gabi against Rafe???? :blink:

Oh and for the person asking about Ericole, that's storyline has been stalled because Sami's too busy with the wedding, EJ/Rafe, now Arienne, the baby, Jarlena they need to give her time to stick her nose into ERicole before they can officially take off into any direction.
honestly sami in every single story but dannifer its ridclous

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

She did have a cameo in that storyline, Sami went to Jennifer's house to praise the sainted orange one when a one-sided phone call with Jenn would have sufficed

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 9 2013, 03:24 PM
nolagirl

Oh give her time, Chloe is Lucas's ex and Jennifer kinda like family to her so I'm sure she'll feel the need to tell Daniel or whomever that Chloe should not be allowed to keep the baby. Hell she may even help Kate, they'll find a way to insert her somehow, remember when Nicole lost the baby and went to Sami for help with EJ (for whatever reason) and then Sami went directly to Jennifer. It was only for one eppisode BUT we know Sami will somehow have an opinion.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 9 2013, 03:30 PM
She did have a cameo in that storyline, Sami went to Jennifer's house to praise the sainted orange one when a one-sided phone call with Jenn would have sufficed
:P Just posted the same thing.... :hail:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Quote:

Things heat up between EJ and Sami.

Things become tense between Sami and Rafe.

Wow! Shocking! How many times have these same spoilers been posted in the last few years?!? MOVE ON!

None of these sound that interesting. Hopefully the more detailed spoilers are not as dull.

six
Member Avatar

These are kind of vague, but I'm optimistic about them. ISTM that Chad is probably confiding in EJ about losing progress with Abby, or causing problems for Wilson, and that's why EJ is urging him to make amends, because I just can't see EJ caring that Gabi is sad.

It's nice to see some Ejami progress and signs that Sami is going back to her roots, too.

I'm surprised Wilson is making progress so quickly. It's too bad Bryan isn't around, because Sonny could use a friend and possible love interest.

I think Chloe has always had a manipulative streak, so it's to soon to panic about this.

appleblossom

nolagirl
Jan 9 2013, 03:33 PM
Harmony233
Jan 9 2013, 03:24 PM
nolagirl

Oh give her time, Chloe is Lucas's ex and Jennifer kinda like family to her so I'm sure she'll feel the need to tell Daniel or whomever that Chloe should not be allowed to keep the baby. Hell she may even help Kate, they'll find a way to insert her somehow, remember when Nicole lost the baby and went to Sami for help with EJ (for whatever reason) and then Sami went directly to Jennifer. It was only for one eppisode BUT we know Sami will somehow have an opinion.
True. Not to mention, Sami has hated Chloe ever since she got involved with Lucas.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Poor Adrienne.

camera shy

Courtneya6688
Jan 9 2013, 11:02 AM
Where is nicole at? I feel like its been weeks since there were really any spoilees mentioning her. I thought we were getting bristen/ericole stuff soon
Oh she's probably on some bus trip with the nuns that Eric arranged.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

4vrejami

lysie
Jan 9 2013, 07:30 AM

Chloe manipulates Daniel to get what she wants.

chloe please forget about this greasy/smelly unattractive hairball. You can do so much better than that sleazeball.

Lumi_are_true_love

Ugh I'm so sick of this tri from hell and want it to end already and things need to change course I'm sick of this story so sick of it I could scream and it looks like Rafe is still in the picture too but I'm so sick of it all and just want it to end and for both Rafe and EJ to move on and do somethingelse where both are given new stories.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ashtonion
Jan 9 2013, 02:46 PM
Sami sleeps with your husband and it's your fault.
In most cases...no. But it is a tad bit different when you've forced your husband to sign the divorce papers you've had drawn up despite his pleas to work things out.

As far as I'm concerned the only truly wronged party in the grief sex aftermath was Rafe. As far as EJ knew at that point he and Nicole were done.

concerned
Member Avatar

What I need to happen to get me through this triangle is
When Sami stomps round to EJ's apartment after Rafe refuses to bow down and worship at her altar EJ answers the door semi nekkid tousled hair and sexy as hell (sort of a loving tribute to their first meeting). Sami starts rambling at him before it becomes obvious someone else is there as well, stunningly beautiful semi clad woman comes out, " who the hell is this?" " Samanther you know who this is, It's Emma from product development, she's been doing that fabulous job with our new eye liner range". More ranting from Sami followed by a " Sorry I hadn't realised we were an exclusive thing".
It might be just enough of a fun jolt of life to wake me up then they can go back to serial ping pong AKA epic love triangle.

camera shy

concerned
Jan 9 2013, 05:19 PM
When Sami stomps round to EJ's apartment after Rafe refuses to bow down and worship at her altar EJ answers the door semi nekkid tousled hair and sexy as hell (sort of a loving tribute to their first meeting). Sami starts rambling at him before it becomes obvious someone else is there as well, stunningly beautiful semi clad woman comes out, " who the hell is this?" " Samanther you know who this is, It's Emma from product development, she's been doing that fabulous job with our new eye liner range". More ranting from Sami followed by a " Sorry I hadn't realised we were an exclusive thing".
It might be just enough of a fun jolt of life to wake me up then they can go back to serial ping pong AKA epic love triangle.
Sunce AS has projects outside of Days, tptb believe the show now revolves around her and they won't let Sami have any competition. Rafe and EJ can't even look at another woman. But if your scenario was allowed to play out I like to see that Miss Alabama beauty who has that football player boyfriend and who was caught on camera at one of his games and praised for her beauty be Emma. Now that's the type of woman EJ ought to be dating.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 9 2013, 05:04 PM
Ashtonion
Jan 9 2013, 02:46 PM
Sami sleeps with your husband and it's your fault.
In most cases...no. But it is a tad bit different when you've forced your husband to sign the divorce papers you've had drawn up despite his pleas to work things out.

As far as I'm concerned the only truly wronged party in the grief sex aftermath was Rafe. As far as EJ knew at that point he and Nicole were done.
Not when Nicole asked EJ over and over to come clean and start fresh with no secrets - sorry banging Sami on the couch was a major secret. Rafe and Nicole were both wronged by the griefsex (which is vile), Sami deserves the EJ she has now, basically a man weith no balls and is spineless. That is what EJ has been reduced to.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 9 2013, 05:27 PM
concerned
Jan 9 2013, 05:19 PM
Sunce AS has projects outside of Days, tptb believe the show now revolves around her and they won't let Sami have any competition. Rafe and EJ can't even look at another woman. But if your scenario was allowed to play out I like to see that Miss Alabama beauty who has that football player boyfriend and who was caught on camera at one of his games and praised for her beauty be Emma. Now that's the type of woman EJ ought to be dating.
I'd just like to see Sami not in every storyline, and maybe some part of the old Sami return that is not repugnent. Also like them to un-neuter EJ, he truly has been put on a leash and am shocked he's not carrying Sami's purse yet. As for Rafe (never liked the character) but will say he shines away from AS.

am103
Member Avatar

So much for expecting something new in time for February Sweeps. Ugh, I'm not sure I even want to know what the show has planned for that. :unsure:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply