Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 21st; *updated 1/15*
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 07:30 AM (47,903 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I no more expect the TV shows I watch to give me my moral compass than I believe the Real World on MtV is in fact, the real world.

Movies or television or neither good ways to learn about life or good examples about how situation should be handled.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 16 2013, 09:33 AM
salempc
Jan 16 2013, 09:22 AM
I can't stand EJ/Sami, but at this point I say let them have their "story". I'll sit back and enjoy watching the ratings hit record lows and hopefully that will lead to Days finally saying buh-bye to useless EJ permanently, freeing all of us from the hell we've been trapped in since May 30, 2006.
Yes, I'm sure the ratings will should exactly how huge their fanbase really is.
I'm a diehard EJami, and I'm certainly looking forward to a story arc that puts them together in a real way for once, but I'm finding the whole show to be better, and there are finally several storylines I am interested in. There will always be some slow "filler" days, but if the writing continues to be as good as it's been the past couple of weeks, I expect the ratings to hold or maybe even have an uptick.
Edited by gailwinters, Jan 16 2013, 09:45 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 16 2013, 09:42 AM
I no more expect the TV shows I watch to give me my moral compass than I believe the Real World on MtV is in fact, the real world.

Movies or television or neither good ways to learn about life or good examples about how situation should be handled.

I don't agree. At their best, soaps have touched on subjects that nobody else would. They were pretty much the first shows to deal with interacial marriage, AIDS, and homosexuality. Bianca's coming out story on AMC and Robin and Stone's HIV and AIDS story on GH educated and enlightened viewers in many ways. I seem to recall that Kayla's rape story in 1988 shined a light on marital rape in a different way. And I think that Will's coming out story is having a similar impact. And I think all of those examples are very good things.

But, by the same token, not every storyline on a soap is intended to be a life lesson. It's up to the viewer to decide what works for them and what they can accept and what they cannot. For some of us, it's easy to ignore the ridiculousness of some story lines and how serious issues are treated so cavalierly. For others, not so much. But I agree with earlier posters who say there is nothing wrong with expecting more, even from a soap.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 16 2013, 10:16 AM
SoapGal1

I don't agree. At their best, soaps have touched on subjects that nobody else would. They were pretty much the first shows to deal with interacial marriage, AIDS, and homosexuality. Bianca's coming out story on AMC and Robin and Stone's HIV and AIDS story on GH educated and enlightened viewers in many ways. I seem to recall that Kayla's rape story in 1988 shined a light on marital rape in a different way. And I think that Will's coming out story is having a similar impact. And I think all of those examples are very good things.

But, by the same token, not every storyline on a soap is intended to be a life lesson. It's up to the viewer to decide what works for them and what they can accept and what they cannot. For some of us, it's easy to ignore the ridiculousness of some story lines and how serious issues are treated so cavalierly. For others, not so much. But I agree with earlier posters who say there is nothing wrong with expecting more, even from a soap.
Now that is shocking that we don't agree. ;)

We'll always have Everett, though.

Sure, anyone can expect more from their tv show. I guess I've just come to accept I'm not going to get it. From storylines, to characters, to whatever soaps have taken a nose dive. Sure, they may hit the right notes on occasion with a storyline, but then they will never fail to disappoint with another. Theo's autism anyone?

Can you hope for more? Sure you can. And I can hope I win the lottery. Neither will likely happen. Can you tell I've lowered my standards exponentially? I now just hope for a few good scenes.

I guess what I'm saying is, I've never expected a show I watch on TV to reflect my personal views or teach me any life lessons. Would it me nice if they did? Maybe. In the end, I just want them to tell a good story. Entertain me. Leave my social conscience to me.

esp13
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 16 2013, 10:33 AM
esp13
Jan 16 2013, 10:16 AM
SoapGal1

Now that is shocking that we don't agree. ;)

We'll always have Everett, though.

Sure, anyone can expect more from their tv show. I guess I've just come to accept I'm not going to get it. From storylines, to characters, to whatever soaps have taken a nose dive. Sure, they may hit the right notes on occasion with a storyline, but then they will never fail to disappoint with another. Theo's autism anyone?

Can you hope for more? Sure you can. And I can hope I win the lottery. Neither will likely happen. Can you tell I've lowered my standards exponentially? I now just hope for a few good scenes.

I guess what I'm saying is, I've never expected a show I watch on TV to reflect my personal views or teach me any life lessons. Would it me nice if they did? Maybe. In the end, I just want them to tell a good story. Entertain me. Leave my social conscience to me.

I understand no longer expecting more or even caring if there is more or not. I passed that a long time ago. I guess all I'm saying is that while you may not care if Days or any other show has any kind of moral compass, others might and I'm not sure there is anything wrong with that. They are certainly far more likely to be disappointed, but that's a separate issue.

Personally, I think the way the EJ/Sami history has been handled has been pretty disgusting. But, in the end, I don't really care and since Everett has arrived it's much easier to get past. I don't think anybody should be judged by who they like on the show. So, on that side of things, we agree.

But I remember what soaps are capable of when they try and I certainly wish they would try a little more often.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

gailwinters
Jan 16 2013, 09:44 AM
camera shy
Jan 16 2013, 09:33 AM
salempc
I can't stand EJ/Sami, but at this point I say let them have their "story". I'll sit back and enjoy watching the ratings hit record lows and hopefully that will lead to Days finally saying buh-bye to useless EJ permanently, freeing all of us from the hell we've been trapped in since May 30, 2006.
Yes, I'm sure the ratings will should exactly how huge their fanbase really is.
I'm a diehard EJami, and I'm certainly looking forward to a story arc that puts them together in a real way for once, but I'm finding the whole show to be better, and there are finally several storylines I am interested in. There will always be some slow "filler" days, but if the writing continues to be as good as it's been the past couple of weeks, I expect the ratings to hold or maybe even have an uptick.
I agree. As big an EJami fan as I am there are several stories going on right now that I'm enjoying - and the best episode I've seen in years happened with nary a James Scott in sight.

However - the bigger point is that no matter what happens to the ratings there is no way the success or failure can be pinpointed to any one pairing or character. It's an ensemble show with multiple stories and characters featured on any given day. We can all fan wank the ratings results to prove our favorites are the reason for their success or our least favorites are the cause of the failure but at the end of the day not one of us can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what we say is true.

elci525
Member Avatar

SoapGal1

I just don't think that is a fair analogy. You may be using that example of MTV's Real World as not being a slice of the real world in a hyperbolic fashion. And, for the record, there was a time when I think the Real World did shine an interesting reflective light on what it meant to be a young adult - this is why I love the early 90s so much - but that is a separate point. I won't watch that show now and think, how dare they?!?!? This is in NO way how anyone in the real world acts, because, duhhhh. And for the most part I say that about this soap opera too. But any fiction can appeal to people both as entertainment in some ways, in some story-lines, and touch a more personal, resonant chord in other ways, and that is most fair. This can happen because we come to love particular characters or particular relationships and want the best for those stories, or because a storyline connects in a way another doesn't, or because, if the writing and acting is good, we see something of ourselves in a character's struggles, choices or behaviors. And I think that is fine, and it is not foolish. Does it set a viewer up for disappointment? Sure, but that just means someone somewhere cares, and that is a nice feeling too.

Give me Kate and Sami fighting or odd possession storylines or alien brothers and sisters or affairs and paternity secrets any day. All good, all delicious, all things I love that if I saw happen in the real world, I might give up on the human race. But show me other characters, storylines, handling of issues, etc. and I may have a bigger problem and care that these storylines are treated superficially, etc. And I might question how responsible or irresponsible a portrayal is. A soap opera does not have an obligation to be a pillar of anything except exciting or provocative entertainment, I guess. But if I decided that in some cases I would have wanted better or different for my characters and I leave disappointed, that's reasonable.

six
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 16 2013, 10:55 AM
SoapGal1

I just don't think that is a fair analogy. You may be using that example of MTV's Real World as not being a slice of the real world in a hyperbolic fashion. And, for the record, there was a time when I think the Real World did shine an interesting reflective light on what it meant to be a young adult - this is why I love the early 90s so much - but that is a separate point. I won't watch that show now and think, how dare they?!?!? This is in NO way how anyone in the real world acts, because, duhhhh. And for the most part I say that about this soap opera too. But any fiction can appeal to people both as entertainment in some ways, in some story-lines, and touch a more personal, resonant chord in other ways, and that is most fair. This can happen because we come to love particular characters or particular relationships and want the best for those stories, or because a storyline connects in a way another doesn't, or because, if the writing and acting is good, we see something of ourselves in a character's struggles, choices or behaviors. And I think that is fine, and it is not foolish. Does it set a viewer up for disappointment? Sure, but that just means someone somewhere cares, and that is a nice feeling too.

Give me Kate and Sami fighting or odd possession storylines or alien brothers and sisters or affairs and paternity secrets any day. All good, all delicious, all things I love that if I saw happen in the real world, I might give up on the human race. But show me other characters, storylines, handling of issues, etc. and I may have a bigger problem and care that these storylines are treated superficially, etc. And I might question how responsible or irresponsible a portrayal is. A soap opera does not have an obligation to be a pillar of anything except exciting or provocative entertainment, I guess. But if I decided that in some cases I would have wanted better or different for my characters and I leave disappointed, that's reasonable.
Is it really reasonable to expect to get something you know you aren't going to get, though? I guess it might be understandable, but if you've cheerfully enjoyed a show that lacks a moral center for years, it strikes me as unreasonable to start complaining when the show delivers the same questionable content it has for decades.

elci525
Member Avatar

six
Jan 16 2013, 11:06 AM
elci525
SoapGal1

Is it really reasonable to expect to get something you know you aren't going to get, though? I guess it might be understandable, but if you've cheerfully enjoyed a show that lacks a moral center for years, it strikes me as unreasonable to start complaining when the show delivers the same questionable content it has for decades.
Hmmm. Well, I am not sure you are addressing me directly, but since I can only answer for myself I will. Who has been cheerfully enjoying this show for years and is all of a sudden calling foul?? ME?? Because I have not. I have been vastly entertained and excited by this show, and likewise hurt, upset, disappointed, angry, etc. since the beginning of my viewing. And no, I don't think, oh, well this show clearly lacks any moral center, so I won't bother having a feeling, reaction, response that is anything but, "meh, it's just a soap opera". And that I have no reason or grounds to complain. No, I adamantly disagree. Having that mix of emotions is, I think, yes, most reasonable - as it reflects enjoying some storylines for what they are, being generally flippant or indifferent about others, and caring about a select few for my personal reasons. IMO that is what it is to be an active participant in this show, not just a passive consumer. Or that is how I actively participate, anyway. I react, I have feelings, I want differently, I want better, I want more, etc. Why am I expecting something that I know I am not going to get? Because I should have no expectations of this show? Ok, I don't agree, and that is not how I watch or enjoy this show. Do I care too much? Am I setting myself up for a fall? Maybe. I am like this with many narratives - textual, filmic, etc. - and I am often left sad. But I am also elevated to very nice, high levels of glee, and I will take that mixed bag. It's not that I am necessarily surprised the soap opera chooses to take a cavalier attitude towards a storyline; it's just that I am disappointed. I don't complain about everything, just those s/lines or characters or choices that for my valid reasons matter to me. It is both understandable and reasonable, while also maybe slightly unhealthy? LOL, that I could cop to.
Edited by elci525, Jan 16 2013, 11:38 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 15 2013, 05:12 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 14 2013, 05:27 PM
I agree that it sounds like we're going to continue to see Everett vs. EJ - but he's still pretty to look at so I'll take it. And I agree that it's very refreshing to see him starting a relationship with Sami without one of his secrets looming between them. It remains to be seen if Sami's near reunion with Rafe causes angst for them down the road.

At first I thought I wanted all of Gabi's evil doings to be exposed at the wedding but I'm really enjoying the layers they've carefully built with this story. Having Abby be angry with Chad (essentially siding with Gabi) is a great turn on the way to the entire truth coming out. I really hope they allow Abby to lay a smackdown for the ages on Gabi once it's all out there.
.. but, but.. I wanted EJ/Abby.. and Chad being so angry with his brother for stealing his dame. ;) :P :D
I'm down with EJAbby. then chud can leave town like Melanie did lol

appleblossom

The Abby/ EJ/ Chad , Abby/Cameron/EJ, or Abby/ Chad/ Cameron triangles are sound interesting. Kinda cool the Hortons like to date interacially. Jen dated Brandon for awhile. Will was involved with Gabi, not to mention Nick nearly married her. Lucas dated Black and Asian girls.

six
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 16 2013, 11:17 AM
six
elci525
SoapGal1

Hmmm. Well, I am not sure you are addressing me directly, but since I can only answer for myself I will. Who has been cheerfully enjoying this show for years and is all of a sudden calling foul?? ME?? Because I have not. I have been vastly entertained and excited by this show, and likewise hurt, upset, disappointed, angry, etc. since the beginning of my viewing. And no, I don't think, oh, well this show clearly lacks any moral center, so I won't bother having a feeling, reaction, response that is anything but, "meh, it's just a soap opera". And that I have no reason or grounds to complain. No, I adamantly disagree. Having that mix of emotions is, I think, yes, most reasonable - as it reflects enjoying some storylines for what they are, being generally flippant or indifferent about others, and caring about a select few for my personal reasons. IMO that is what it is to be an active participant in this show, not just a passive consumer. Or that is how I actively participate, anyway. I react, I have feelings, I want differently, I want better, I want more, etc. Why am I expecting something that I know I am not going to get? Because I should have no expectations of this show? Ok, I don't agree, and that is not how I watch or enjoy this show. Do I care too much? Am I setting myself up for a fall? Maybe. I am like this with many narratives - textual, filmic, etc. - and I am often left sad. But I am also elevated to very nice, high levels of glee, and I will take that mixed bag. It's not that I am necessarily surprised the soap opera chooses to take a cavalier attitude towards a storyline; it's just that I am disappointed. I don't complain about everything, just those s/lines or characters or choices that for my valid reasons matter to me. It is both understandable and reasonable, while also maybe slightly unhealthy? LOL, that I could cop to.
No, I'm not addressing you personally. :) I think all of us have a personal connection to the show and its characters; otherwise we wouldn't be here on DR. What I don't think makes sense though is suddenly expecting Days to suddenly deliver something that it hasn't delivered in so long if ever. I just don't see how anyone who is outraged about the current show and concerned about the impact it is going to have on society didn't run screaming from the show after watching their first week's worth of episodes.
Edited by six, Jan 16 2013, 01:16 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

When I had to lower my expectations to simply hoping for a good scene here and there, I knew it was time to let go. Life is way too short and too full of much better things to do than to sit around hoping this show that I once enjoyed will throw me a bone or two. Every now and then I come to the boards and read spoilers or articles to see if there is any improvement that might make me want to come back to this show that I loved for more than 20 years, but it continues to disappoint. It continues to show me that the moral standard has completely gone out the window, and while, yes, soaps are meant to be somewhat morally devoid and scandalous, for each viewer there IS a line. I don't believe that there are any viewers for which there is NO line ... it's just obviously different for different people. For me, it was Sami and EJ. I cannot, personally, enjoy any romantic story between the two, for my own personal reasons. Not only do I despise any story that puts them together romantically or sexually, I have come to resent 99% of the REST of the show as well! So WHY would I bother to keep watching? Out of misguided loyalty to a show that has no loyalty to its own fans? Nope. I've lost many a ship, and survived, and even laughed about it. Its a soap opera. To me it's not about losing Lumi to Safe and Ejami, it's about my personal taste in what I find entertaining, and Sami hopping from penis to penis to penis, never truly committing, never truly in love, never truly sure of who or what she wants, and having one of those penises be the one who raped her and is attached to the man who committed an encyclopedia of atrocities against her and all of her loved ones is NOT entertaining to me. So I don't watch. And I'm sad about it, because I watched this show since I was a child, and I loved these characters and now they are unrecognizable and unlikable and I can't root for them and I don't want to watch them anymore. But because I watched for so many years I still check the boards with a sliver of hope ... only to be saddened further. :(

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Jan 16 2013, 12:11 PM
elci525
six
elci525

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No, I'm not addressing you personally. :) I think all of us have a personal connection to the show and its characters; otherwise we wouldn't be here on DR. What I don't think makes sense though is taking a bad suddenly expecting Days to suddenly deliver something that it hasn't delivered in so long if ever. I just don't see how anyone who is outraged about the current show and concerned about the impact it is going to have on society didn't run screaming from the show after watching their first week's worth of episodes.
I think that's my point too.

It's not like the stories suddenly got bad, or they suddenly stopped making social inroads. I think the rule is the show is consistently bad & doesn't make anyone socially aware. The exception is those few good stories & those times when they do hit a socially relavent beat.

But I'm not saying that it's wrong to expect more, I'm just saying, for me, it seems like a lofty expectation.

But hey, we could all do with some lofty expectations I suppose.

WillFan
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Jan 16 2013, 11:47 AM
The Abby/ EJ/ Chad , Abby/Cameron/EJ, or Abby/ Chad/ Cameron triangles are sound interesting. Kinda cool the Hortons like to date interacially. Jen dated Brandon for awhile. Will was involved with Gabi, not to mention Nick nearly married her. Lucas dated Black and Asian girls.
And Will is dating Sonny who is Greek.

elci525
Member Avatar

six
Jan 16 2013, 12:11 PM
elci525
six
elci525

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No, I'm not addressing you personally. :) I think all of us have a personal connection to the show and its characters; otherwise we wouldn't be here on DR. What I don't think makes sense though is taking a fan suddenly expecting Days to suddenly deliver something that it hasn't delivered in so long if ever. I just don't see how anyone who is outraged about the current show and concerned about the impact it is going to have on society didn't run screaming from the show after watching their first week's worth of episodes.
LOL - well, I dunno about outraged. But for me personally it is not that I suddenly expect Days to take a straight-and-narrow, non-morally-flexible path. Like I had illusions that this was meant to be Hallmark Channel wholesome television, and that all of a sudden it's taken an abominable turn. LOL, I am not FORGETTING that I am watching a soap opera, like I expect miracles from the genre. And it's not for EVERY storyline I care about portrayals, characterizations, choices made, etc. I am indifferent to most, and for others I love the dysfunction (LOVE the dysfunction, and insanity). But there are a few I really care about that I wish could or would go differently, or maybe am a little offended or bothered by. Just those I care about. And it's never OUTRAGE or even surprise for me, just disappointment. And I gladly take the disappointment with the happiness - that is what viewership means to me. I don't expect soap operas to be beacons or vanguards of morality, lol not at all. But am I sometimes bummed that the writers decided to go "there" or develop a character in quire this way and wonder why they decided to tell the story quite the way they did, and think a choice is slightly irresponsible or at most disappointing? Sure. I am not a Puritan here expecting Sunday School lessons - I am just an engaged viewer with an opinion or reaction that varies story to story. That's all.
Edited by elci525, Jan 16 2013, 01:54 PM.

Bee
Member Avatar

Well, I'm not sure that I agree with all of this morality talk when it involves soaps. Soaps are the places where traditionally inappropriate stories could be told and were told. By bringing subjects like abortion, racial tension, rape, homosexuality, mental disorders, drug abuse, etc to the forefront of their storytelling, soaps shed light on topics that were traditionally considered inappropriate to discuss. Soaps have never been a haven for morality and tradition. They break the mold. That's why they're awesome. Frankly, the same goes for Sami and EJ. I'm enjoying their story immensely. I can't and won't speak for anyone else. I stick to watching Days because it's my soap and I love it for better or worse - and let's face it, for the last few years it's been for the worse. I'm glad to see what I feel is a turning of the tide. I'm really enjoying the direction the new story lines are taking and I'm really enjoying the tongue in cheek writing we are seeing on screen. These spoilers sounds like the show is moving full steam ahead and for the first time in years, this ride feels like a vacation to someplace fabulous and not a drudging commute to nowhere.
Edited by Bee, Jan 16 2013, 01:11 PM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 15 2013, 07:30 PM
nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 12:24 PM
esp13
Jan 15 2013, 11:27 AM
As far as I can tell, the spoiler doesn't say that Justin agrees to represent Nick or that Justin takes any steps to sever Will's parental rights. It says that Nick seeks advice from Justin. So, I think it's a little early to say that Justin is betraying anybody.
Well knowing this is a soap - it truly can go either way but honestly and again knowing this is a soap an ex-con murderer trying to prove an unconvicted attempted murderer as an unfit parent is all kinds of :blink:

As for Justin I hate that they keep making him do these kinds of legal representations the last one between Nick and Chad was crap writing to keep Gabi's secret. Justin should have never even have taken that case, no real DECENT lawyer would have. I could have seen it more from EJ on Chad's behalf. :shrug:
Most decent lawyers knows constitutionally that everyone deserves adequate representation and rarely choose to represent clients based on their own moral judgment of the behavior of the client.If the system worked any other way,the unpopular would rarely receive any representation unless they could pay through the nose for it.Nick went to jail for his crime which is more than can be said for most of Salem and was released because he was seen to have been rehabilitated.Unless the person assaulted or killed is a spouse,the crime is a factor but not the only factor.
The paperwork drawn up between Chad and Nick was stupid at didn't even go to any police or cops so for Justin to have written up the agreement was stupid writing. Why would Nick go get a lawyer to write up this agreement if he was in the right and could have easily put Chad in jail for assault, because he was covering up a crime (Gabi's). Chad should have told Nick go for it, without any prior crimes by Chad and having the father that raised him as DA he would have gotten off with a warning or probabtion. Gabi would have been outed is the only reason and Justin the real Justin would have told Nick to files charges, he had no reason to help cover up Gabi's crime especially since it resulted in his brother in laws death. Agin lazy writing, it would have been more beleivable if EJ had written some kind of contract on Chad's beahlf but in this instance Chad had nothing to HIDE.

Ljay
Member Avatar

salempc

Thats what I said. Give Ejami their time so we can move on from this monstrosity! For the love of Pete just get on with it!

We all know Samis not gonna stay with one man for long. She will be hot on Rafe's trail as soon as he gets someone else! We all know its true, how many times have we seen it already?

nolagirl
Member Avatar

six
Jan 15 2013, 09:46 PM
nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 05:03 PM
michelle
Jan 15 2013, 02:05 PM
Let me get this right, a slut is still someone who has sex with a bunch of people without caring for any of them, right?

Cause, I don't see ANY sluts on this show.

Fickle, insecure, confused, torn, indifferent, angry, hostile, people on this show, I see everywhere.

Like LIE SEE's coral. ALL I SEE.
:laugh: Urban Dictionary

Slut - Someone who provides a very needed service for the community and sleeps with everyone, even the guy that has no shot at getting laid and everyone knows it. (this would be poor Lucas since Tomlin won't let him have anyone else)

On-Line Dictionary

Slut - A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous

Wikipedia -

The accepted denotative meaning is a sexually promiscuous woman or "a woman of a low or loose character; a bold or impudent girl; a hussy, jade." These definitions identify a slut as a person of low character a person who lacks the ability or chooses not to exercise a power of discernment to order their affairs, such as a cad, rake, or womanizer

But neither of those definitions apply to Sami. Since when is two or three people "everybody"? And we know she has feelings for everyone she's been with, so she doesn't seem to lack discernment, either.
I'd say the on line version suits Sami - A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous

She may have feelings but that doesn't excuse her jumping from bed to bed, she's fickle with men and is using them as a comfort sex being the way she comforts herself. She used Lucas when Rafe dumped her ass. She used EJ when she thought she'd lost her son, she's used Rafe when mad at EJ or especially when she shot EJ in the head. If a person jumps from one person to another in a short amount of time while even claiming to have feeling for all three people that's still looks like a slut.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply