Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 21st; *updated 1/15*
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 07:30 AM (47,409 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

nolagirl
Jan 9 2013, 05:46 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 9 2013, 05:04 PM
Ashtonion
Jan 9 2013, 02:46 PM
Sami sleeps with your husband and it's your fault.
In most cases...no. But it is a tad bit different when you've forced your husband to sign the divorce papers you've had drawn up despite his pleas to work things out.

As far as I'm concerned the only truly wronged party in the grief sex aftermath was Rafe. As far as EJ knew at that point he and Nicole were done.
Not when Nicole asked EJ over and over to come clean and start fresh with no secrets - sorry banging Sami on the couch was a major secret. Rafe and Nicole were both wronged by the griefsex (which is vile), Sami deserves the EJ she has now, basically a man weith no balls and is spineless. That is what EJ has been reduced to.
Be that as it may I was responding to the statement about Sami sleeping with someone's husband being their fault. Whatever lies by omission EJ told after the fact were between him and Nicole - I don't see how that falls to being Sami's responsibility.

Sami's responsibility was her betrayal of Rafe.
Edited by SocRMum1, Jan 9 2013, 05:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 9 2013, 05:58 PM
nolagirl
SocRMum1
Ashtonion
In most cases...no. But it is a tad bit different when you've forced your husband to sign the divorce papers you've had drawn up despite his pleas to work things out.

As far as I'm concerned the only truly wronged party in the grief sex aftermath was Rafe. As far as EJ knew at that point he and Nicole were done.
Not when Nicole asked EJ over and over to come clean and start fresh with no secrets - sorry banging Sami on the couch was a major secret. Rafe and Nicole were both wronged by the griefsex (which is vile), Sami deserves the EJ she has now, basically a man weith no balls and is spineless. That is what EJ has been reduced to.
Be that as it may I was responding to the statement about Sami sleeping with someone's husband being their fault. Whatever lies by omission EJ told after the fact were between him and Nicole - I don't see how that falls to being Sami's responsibility.

Until she finds out EJ was tenuously linked to the shooting that caused Johnny to go missing that caused her to be griefstricken and need comfort from EJ rather than her husband or the entire Brady Clan.
Then she will be able to blameshift the whole thing on to EJ.
She'll probably decide he concocted the whole plan to get her into bed.

world50

BillieD
Jan 9 2013, 08:50 AM
Evan
Jan 9 2013, 08:22 AM
More character destruction: the Chloe I know isn't a manipulative bitch.

Ugh, I hate these writers! :soapbox:

They certainly can't have Chloe be the heroine she usually is when she's up against Jen-Jen, the perfect little Horton Princess, now can they? :flipoff: :moon:

I dispise Jenn Horton and Dan Whoreton to the core. :moon:
I just want Chloe to get revenge on both their arses and hightail out of town with Parker.That would make my day.;)

michr544125

So Sonny is already trying to make things right with Will? Instead of allowing Sonny to show some real feelings and be pissed off and hurt like he should it seems no reaction is coming and instead is right back with Will? Such a disappointment they can't show more of Sonny being a real character and makes Will and Sonny almost seem pointless as a couple since Will can do whatever he wants and Sonny shows no emotions toward it.

Sami and Adrienne sounds like fun but Sami blasts Adrienne. Shouldn't that be other way around :eyeroll: ? Though I guess I should enjoy it since Judy said on twitter she didn't think she had any more scenes coming up with her nor Will.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 9 2013, 07:01 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 9 2013, 07:37 AM
Quote:

EJ encourages Chad to make amends for what he did
What the hell
lol it must be the Sami Brady trauma haha

Harmony233

michr544125
Jan 9 2013, 06:59 PM
So Sonny is already trying to make things right with Will? Instead of allowing Sonny to show some real feelings and be pissed off and hurt like he should it seems no reaction is coming and instead is right back with Will? Such a disappointment they can't show more of Sonny being a real character and makes Will and Sonny almost seem pointless as a couple since Will can do whatever he wants and Sonny shows no emotions toward it.

Sami and Adrienne sounds like fun but Sami blasts Adrienne. Shouldn't that be other way around :eyeroll: ? Though I guess I should enjoy it since Judy said on twitter she didn't think she had any more scenes coming up with her nor Will.
honestly this story had so much potential but its falling flat i thought it would be some good wilson angst but this story seems to be more about sami than anybody

michr544125

Harmony233
Jan 9 2013, 07:06 PM
michr544125

honestly this story had so much potential but its falling flat i thought it would be some good wilson angst but this story seems to be more about sami than anybody
So true.

Just disappointed. I had higher hopes for this story. I thought this would give Sonny and Will more fallout but it almost sounds by these spoilers no real fall out comes except for Sonny to continue to just be Will's bow tier. Maybe it will play out different than it sounds but I'm not counting on it.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 9 2013, 07:09 PM.

cord08

michr544125

The spoiler regarding Will and Sonny doesn't specifically state that Sonny initiates a reconciliation with Will. I would suspect that Will is the one who tries to initiate a reconciliation. Sonny could still be angry and reject him.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Sami can STFU! Hate that bitch. I hope Adrienne kicks her skanky ass.

camera shy

SocRMum1
nolagirl
SocRMum1
Ashtonion

Well according to the Ten Commandments Sami wasn't just wrong for cheating on Rafe she was also wrong for having sex with a married man. 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house, you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant, or his ox, or donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's'. You bear a responsiblity when you sleep with someone's spouse.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

aimees76
Jan 9 2013, 02:08 PM
My former favorite character, Sami Brady, disappeared back in 2006/7 .... As far as I am concerned, Sami Brady Horton and her husband/soulmate/father of her children Lucas Horton left Salem after their green wedding, to live happily ever after anywhere other than Salem. I don't know who this fickle slut from hell impersonating Sami is, but she has become one of the biggest reasons I DO NOT watch this gawd-awful show anymore. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it :P
I hate this show :glare:
I've missed you so... :smooch:

chinkybig

For all the spunk that Chloe has back in order to try and get the orange-tinted squinting sleazeball, I wish she would divert her full attention instead to try and break apart Brady and Kristen. That would have been more interesting, as Brady was a very significant part of her life....heck, they fell in love circa Kyle Lowder as Brady days and got married.

If these horrific writers even had a good sense of proper history and not just insisting upon us their un-creativeness and utter disrespect to what this show once was even just ten years back, all would be well. Damn.

AFaithL

Daniel and Parker are adorable together.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jan 9 2013, 02:41 PM
Days has officially done it, I don't think anyone in the Sam/Ej/Rafe/Sami's Ego saga is happy with this shit going on. Am I wrong?
Nope, you're right on the money.

Ej has been reduced to the balless wonder who is now Sami's lap dog. Where is the real EJ and what have TomSell done with him?
Sami is a brainless twit and a slut
Rafe loves Sami, but is about to get left because he and Sami have a fight and heaven help the man who crosses Sami

There is no happiness for the shippers of either Ejami or Safe since KC has decided to keep going with this endless triangle from hell.

Harmony233

magicsteacher
Jan 9 2013, 08:41 PM
Ashtonion
Days has officially done it, I don't think anyone in the Sam/Ej/Rafe/Sami's Ego saga is happy with this shit going on. Am I wrong?

Ej has been reduced to the balless wonder who is now Sami's lap dog. Where is the real EJ and what have TomSell done with him?
Rafe loves Sami, but is about to get left because he and Sami have a fight and heaven help the man who crosses Sami

There is no happiness for the shippers of either Ejami or Safe since KC has decided to keep going with this endless triangle from hell.

honestly i'm finding this worse than the carrie/austin/sami tri lol

Ljay
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 9 2013, 08:43 PM
magicsteacher
Jan 9 2013, 08:41 PM
Ashtonion

honestly i'm finding this worse than the carrie/austin/sami tri lol

And I thought that couldnt get any worse....Boy, was I wrong!

newlabone

i am happy dool has been nenewed now ken corday should act quickly to get these writers out. i have watched this show for years and right now its in rough shape. mostly because of these two washed up writers. surely kc can find someone that can write good story. i hope he as been working quietly behind the scenes to bring on a new team. not a wash up punch he can hire just for the sake of making change. the current writers do have a few ideas that could be good story but the trouble is they don't write good story. the former writer m/d had a few stories that got my attention but then these current ones were hired and as soon as you seen there names showing on the credit three weeks of there writing i thought this show is going to be in trouble. sadly i was right. let us look to the future a neeeeeeeeeeeeeew writer a big change in the remaining writing team. just look at gh my oh my what a writing team. there as to be another team kc can hire. choose wisely and hire a writer that isn't worn out has no vision for the characters of the show. also there are a few character that need to go. daniels all he does his nothing lol gabi and nick goodbye, jennifer shes so sickening.... a few to bring back......theres a few but then again if you have writer who can't write no matter who returns or big names actor who would come back or be hired for the show it won't work

to mr ken corday:
you see all the comments and its on every site how unhappy we the viewers have become with the direction of dool ,surely you must come to the same conclusion that your writers got to go. even trying to fix there writing they and still failing. there's a slight change the past week in the m/j/k story that i did watch but there more to days than that. i love will and sonny but your current writers have ruin that story. it was so educational / touching / eye opening / well written////but your writers have destroyed it. cm won an emmy he won't next time. i don't watch much anymore and i am so sad to even say that. please asap can these people get them out of your wonderful show. look closely and wisely there as to be a new writer out there who has vision and write for the viewers. its hard to believe that with all the negative comments on all these type sites about the writers and how they are destroying dool you arn not doing anything. if you lost interest in this show sell your interest and let someone have it who cares about it. how much more of this crap do we have to take. every story is boring and the few storylines that were interesting have been ruined. please do something. :wave:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sounds good. I'm down.

chinkybig

The only way writers can redeem themselves just a microscopic bit is for them to write off Sami and end this atrocious joke of a love triangle. We all probably need at least a year of Sami-less break or hiatus at this point.

For those who will miss Ali Sweeney, then we can just tune in to BL, I guess. Lest she will "become" Sami there. :x :sleep:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
Jan 9 2013, 08:03 PM
SocRMum1
nolagirl
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Well according to the Ten Commandments Sami wasn't just wrong for cheating on Rafe she was also wrong for having sex with a married man. 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house, you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant, or his ox, or donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's'. You bear a responsiblity when you sleep with someone's spouse.
I absolutely agree. And when you look at it in such broad terms there are precious few characters in Salem that haven't been guilty of doing exactly that including EJ, Sami, Nicole, Daniel, Lucas, Brady, John, etc.

My original point in responding was that in the case of the grief sex it appeared that EJ and Nicole's marriage was over - all but the formalities. Not that I really think Sami would have given it much more consideration one way or the other - certainly no more than she or EJ gave her marriage - but I don't see Nicole is a victim of Sami 'sleeping with her husband' at that point. Nicole had already cast him aside and made no bones about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply