Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Are Vampires returning to Port Charles?
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 10:31 AM (1,548 Views)
Ellie

http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Vampires-1058614.aspx
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

"The show was so ahead of its time?!" Joss Whedon should have sued for royalties.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lilkatie24

Wow i'm surprised they are actually bringing vampires in since GH has been such a "grounded in reality" soap for so long but it will probably be a hit considering Vampires are all the rage right now.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow.

However, at least I get to watch Lynne Herring as Lucy and I'm really happy for her to be able to be back in a role she cherishes. She's been a joy to watch. Who ever would have thought we'd see women like Anna and Lucy leading storylines again?

I'm sidestepping the vampire business until I see what happens. I'm just ... unsure. LOL.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 9 2013, 11:24 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Sounds pretty good..Wish I had time to watch.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I still think the idea is fun. I doubt any of the GH characters will turn out to be PC characters. Carlivati is just having fun with something he has at his feet. It allows him to showcase Herring's talent and give viewers (both GH and old PC) more Lucy, the way she was on both shows.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I sure hope to God not!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh please don't go there GH! I'm enjoying the show for the most part, but I have no tolerance for sci-fi, monsters or vampires on soaps.

Mason

Oh, for crying out loud. While I would die if Lucy got a story of her own, I am NOT interested in a rehash of vampires, which (among other things) absolutely ruined PC.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

It could all turn out to be a dream. :sleep2: Did Lucy get a knock on the head or something? :stars:

Oh come on....have fun with it while it lasts. :popcorn:
Edited by Dorothy595, Jan 9 2013, 04:24 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really don't think we have to worry about vampires running around on GH. I think Carlivati is going to have fun with the idea for a short while, for PC fans, and then end it.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

no where does it say vampires will actually be on GH, just basically implied

Lumi_are_true_love

That would really strange if ABC was indeed trying to revive Port Charles somehow in GH I think they should leave GH as is and not revive Port Charles and if they are trying to revive Port Charles which I think they shouldn't do in GH and think they should leave things be and not do it in GH they should just bring the soap back in a seperate show and not incoporate it into GH.

I see John thinking hes Caleb Morley again and Sam thinking shes Livvie Locke once more for its strange as if they trying to put a cross over spin of Port Charles in GH this time once more and if so does that mean that Duke will think hes Joshua once more and Caleb and Joshua are together again and Livvie is with Caleb and Lucy calls on her cousin Rafe Kovich to help her once more where Brian Gaskill is coming to Port Charles and GH too to protray Rafe Kovich once more and Erin Hershey Presley is coming too as Alison Barrington anyway and how many others will come to GH from Port Charles that will be interesting in itself to know if this truly is turning into a OLTL/PC/GH cross over after all even though I think GH should still stay as is and not be a cross over at all where these other shows have their own seperate spin off seperate from GH.

I liked Rali for they were my favorite couple on Port Charles but I don't think I'm going to like this change of having vampires incorporated into the mix on GH where Lucy Coe is back to being a Vampire slayer once more but Lucy would be able to sense when Vampires were near also and Lucy is back to saving the world and Port Charles from Vampires and may call on Rafe for some help in defeating the Vampires since Rafe and Lucy were both Vampire slayers.

If ABC wanted to revive Port Charles they should have done it too seperately away from GH and have the Vampires and super natrual stay on a seperate plain on a different show by reviving Port Charles too and talking Prospect Park into having it be a seperate show too altogether away from GH altogether and keep GH as is.

It looks like the actress that plays Lucy would like to see Lucy Coe return to being a Vampire slayer where she winds up saving the people of Port Charles once more from the Vampires. I like Lucy as a nurse for GH and I like Lucy the Vampire Slayer too so I like Lucy no matter what and like Lucy no matter what shes doing on GH.

Like you said it could be Lucy's dream too that Port Charles is being invaded by Vampires again and the ones I mentioned above would be the ones Lucy winds up dreaming about as Vampires where shes the Vampire slayer once more trying to save Port Charles from the Vampires and I wonder how far Lucy's dream will advance and how many PC characters will show up in her dream and come help her fight against the Vampires and it wouldn't surprise me if Rafe Kovich and Bryan Gaskill was one of those people playing Rafe Kovich once more.

KELLYISHAWT
Member Avatar

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LOVE VIAMPORES! OMG WHA IF TWILIGHT CROSSED OVER WITH GH!!! WEREWOLVESSSSS

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

Kent King actually played a werewolf right? Wasn't Jamal bitten? Maybe they'll bring Lainey (KK) back.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I feel better about this now. I just read a new interview with Frank Valentini and he said that they are NOT doing vampires and that the stuff with Lucy is just a nod to PC. Just something fun. I can deal with that!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Mason
Jan 9 2013, 03:53 PM
Oh, for crying out loud. While I would die if Lucy got a story of her own, I am NOT interested in a rehash of vampires, which (among other things) absolutely ruined PC.
Carlivati typically loses his mind atleast once a year for a few months and especially around anniversaries, GH fans are past due one of these phases.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply