Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 11:12 AM (7,160 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I've always wondered what Gabriela Rodriguez would be like now in the role of Gabi... she had more personality than Camila when she was on, and she was fairly young when she was let go. I wonder if she would have matured in the role.

Lil
Member Avatar

I agree. I really think she would be so much better than Camila Boring.

Cupcake06

OldGabi!

cord08

I could do without the Dan/Jen/Chloe crap today.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm so sorry for Phillip. And I'm so sorry for Parker losing Phillip. I don't believe for a moment, Phillip never really thought of Parker as his son. #teamPhillip

cord08

I just realized Sami's pink sweater has elastic along the bottom. Not ok.
Edited by cord08, Jan 9 2013, 01:12 PM.

cord08

Nick is just as bad as Sami when it comes to jumping to conclusions.

lysie
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 9 2013, 01:05 PM
I'm so sorry for Phillip. And I'm so sorry for Parker losing Phillip. I don't believe for a moment, Phillip never really thought of Parker as his son. #teamPhillip
Was that actually what she said? I heard it differently but now I don't remember what I heard. I don't think that's what she said.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 9 2013, 01:14 PM
Honeybees
Jan 9 2013, 01:05 PM
Was that actually what she said? I heard it differently but now I don't remember what I heard. I don't think that's what she said.
Those weren't her exact words, you are correct and I'm sure it is open to interpretation. But I took yesterday's line to mean that we're not supposed to feel sorry for Phillip because deep down he always knew, yada yada. I'm really surprised at my own visceral reaction for the absent Phillip's sake as well. I just care about Phillip more than I care about this version of Chloe, Daniel or Jennifer.

cord08

Actually Will, you brought up marriage first.

cord08

Can I have a cookie, Parker? Good grief, he's adorable.

cord08

Wow, that's a really small groom's supper. And...Sami's reading a Spanish prayer. Too bad Gabi couldn't read it, CB actually speaks Spanish.

cord08

Silent!Parker is the only thing making this story watchable right now.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Glad there doesn't seem to be any bad blood between Chloe and Nicole...I guess we'll see how Nicole reacts to Chloe's determination to get back the man Nicole was obsessed with mere weeks ago. .

Honeybees
Member Avatar

There are so going to make Jennifer Parker's new mommy. :puke:

cord08

UGH. Victor supports Jen/Dan, too? Where's the snark, Victor?

cord08

Cuteness overload. Parker can stay, Jen and Dan can go.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 9 2013, 01:42 PM
Victor's never been snarky to Jennifer. At least not that I remember. He has, however, hurled all manner of scathing, misogynistic insults at Chloe over the years. His position on Dannifer is no surprise but what he just said did make my eyes roll so hard they almost went back into my skull.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 9 2013, 01:45 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 9 2013, 01:45 PM
cord08
Jan 9 2013, 01:42 PM
Victor's never been snarky to Jennifer. At least not that I remember. He has, however, hurled all manner of scathing, misogynistic insults at Chloe over the years. His position on Dannifer is no surprise but what he just said did make my eyes roll so hard they almost went back into my skull.
He's hurled insults at Nicole too. I guess the only woman good enough for Saint Douche is the Horton princess Jen.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 9 2013, 01:48 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply