Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 11:12 AM (6,900 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

What in the world? Victor is on the Dannifer team, too...UGH! :puke: IMO Jennifer is being selfish. I dislike Dannifer with the heat of a thousand suns,
and that Dr. Sleaze is Parker's father,however, the paternity reveal shouldn't change their relationship. It is what it is, and Parker's paternity has nothing to do with the dysfunction of it. It was an epic fail from the get go.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 9 2013, 02:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

What did Will just say? Loved Abby's little nudge.

cord08

Did Dan just wrap a stuffed animal around Parker's neck? You're a doctor, Dan. You should know better than that.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 9 2013, 01:48 PM
What did Will just say? Loved Abby's little nudge.
I missed it, too. But Abby is using her brain, too. Nice to see that only around her mother she seems to not have one.

Seriously, the Daniel propping in this episode might reach critical mass. Why doesn't Tomlin just have them do a Glee style musical number about his awesome dick? I do appreciate that they made Parker's paternity plausible, but I'm still on Team Phillip, and we're definitely moving toward Chloe giving her child to Dannifer which is just vile writing.

And frankly, the first rule of single parent dating is that you don't introduce your kid to a significant other until everything is stable and conversations have been had. Parker should be confused and missing Phillip - it's not the time to introduce new daddy AND new step mommy figure that he's supposed to think (just like the audience) is better than his own mother.

cord08

I love how Will would rather be anywhere but the church, and Abby's trying to keep him in line.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 9 2013, 01:57 PM
I love how Will would rather be anywhere but the church, and Abby's trying to keep him in line.
I really hope there are more scenes with Will and Abby and Sonny and Abby and Wilson and Abby, because she's an interesting character and both their cousin and they could make a fun little group. Kate Mansi tends to sparkle in scenes when she's with Will, albeit not in a romantic way.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

So sami said something in Spanish everyone!! She is now trilingual, English, Japanese and Spanish.

Parker doesn't move, he looks at the beyond.... He stares and stares, he must have inherited his mom's deer in headlights look.

So safe has a simultaneous flashback to the rope and shooting stars wedding? Okay then...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jan 9 2013, 02:03 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 9 2013, 02:02 PM
Parker doesn't move, he looks at the beyond.... He stares and stares, he must have inherited his mom's deer in headlights look.

That's still better than inheriting his father's pained/constipation look.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Jan 9 2013, 02:02 PM
So safe has a simultaneous flashback to the rope and shooting stars wedding? Okay then...
I'm gonna need Mer to pull out some of her best Unicorn avis/banners to commemorate (ie - get me through) this special occasion.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 9 2013, 01:36 PM
There are so going to make Jennifer Parker's new mommy. :puke:
PUKE!! That would piss me off to a whole new level considering that she shows no interest and never mentions the name of her real son with Jack. I forced myself to watch her scenes today and I thought she came off as worried and thinking about only her poor little self. Oh, and how nice to have Victor pimping Dannifer. :moon: :puke:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
Jan 9 2013, 02:11 PM
Honeybees
PUKE!! That would piss me off to a whole new level considering that she shows no interest and never mentions the name of her real son with Jack. I forced myself to watch her scenes today and I thought she came off as worried and thinking about only her poor little self. Oh, and how nice to have Victor pimping Dannifer. :moon: :puke:
Quote:She came off as worried and thinking about only her poor little self.THIS!!!!What a shame. :shame: The ptb are reducing Jennifer to a
selfish woman concerned about herself and the place she has in Dr. Sleaze's life now that Parker is his son.

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Honeybees
I can just imagine how much of a crimp a toddler would put in Dannifer's "hot" romance. It would be one thing if Jennifer was acting like a 40-something widowed mother of two, who knows children come first sometimes, but given the Daniel-obsessed, giggly schoolgirl persona she's been given by this regime, how long do you think it'll be before she starts resenting Parker and Chloe for having a claim on his attention? I'm giving it until February sweeps.

I can see the following happening. Daniel falls into bed with Chloe, possibly due to her wiles, Jennifer's insecurities, or a combination of both (heaven forbid he should be held responsible for his own choices). Jennifer discovers the tryst, flips out (didn't SC tweet before Xmas about Daniel being "punished"?--cheating on the Horton princess would certainly cause all kind of shit to rain down on him), and blurts out Chloe's past as a prostitute. Daniel dumps Chloe again, and, egged on by Kate, sues for custody of Parker. Nancy arrives to support her daughter and do battle with Kate, exposing her part in coercing Chloe into hooking. At which point Daniel might drop the suit, 'cause he's just so darn noble like that, but the damage would be done, and Chloe would leave town with her mother and son, never wanting to see anyone in Salem again, including Daniel.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Jan 9 2013, 02:44 PM
JDeveraux_91
Honeybees
I can just imagine how much of a crimp a toddler would put in Dannifer's "hot" romance. It would be one thing if Jennifer was acting like a 40-something widowed mother of two, who knows children come first sometimes, but given the Daniel-obsessed, giggly schoolgirl persona she's been given by this regime, how long do you think it'll be before she starts resenting Parker and Chloe for having a claim on his attention? I'm giving it until February sweeps.

I can see the following happening. Daniel falls into bed with Chloe, possibly due to her wiles, Jennifer's insecurities, or a combination of both (heaven forbid he should be held responsible for his own choices). Jennifer discovers the tryst, flips out (didn't SC tweet before Xmas about Daniel being "punished"?--cheating on the Horton princess would certainly cause all kind of shit to rain down on him), and blurts out Chloe's past as a prostitute. Daniel dumps Chloe again, and, egged on by Kate, sues for custody of Parker. Nancy arrives to support her daughter and do battle with Kate, exposing her part in coercing Chloe into hooking. At which point Daniel might drop the suit, 'cause he's just so darn noble like that, but the damage would be done, and Chloe would leave town with her mother and son, never wanting to see anyone in Salem again, including Daniel.
No Chloe will be leaving Parker to be raised by the Saints of Salem - The Great Dr. Douche and Perfect Jennifer Horton, seems that Tomlin and Company make sure everyone in Salem gets a kid except Nicole who is allowed to carry a child full term and then lose him for Dannifer angst. Even Gabi gets a baby so The Sami Show can continue because we all know that baby will be more about Ejami versus Safe than Nabi/Wilson. And of course Sami has her brood from all her sperm donors. :drunk:

bomber
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 9 2013, 01:42 PM
UGH. Victor supports Jen/Dan, too? Where's the snark, Victor?
The way all of Salem is fawning over Dannifer ,if they ever break up it will be declared a day of mourning!

As for Chloe losing custody of parker to the sainted pair I would be more than seriously pissed off. I fell in love with JnJ during the baby Hannah story. In that story Jennifer Rose fought tooth and nail to help Sally keep her baby. no way would that Jen have ever been part of a plan to separate a mother from her child.
Edited by bomber, Jan 9 2013, 03:04 PM.

Romancer66

nolagirl
Jan 9 2013, 02:56 PM
Romancer66
JDeveraux_91
Honeybees

No Chloe will be leaving Parker to be raised by the Saints of Salem - The Great Dr. Douche and Perfect Jennifer Horton, seems that Tomlin and Company make sure everyone in Salem gets a kid except Nicole who is allowed to carry a child full term and then lose him for Dannifer angst. Even Gabi gets a baby so The Sami Show can continue because we all know that baby will be more about Ejami versus Safe than Nabi/Wilson. And of course Sami has her brood from all her sperm donors. :drunk:
While that's definitely the worst case scenario, I can't see any mother tamely accepting the loss of her child like that. Why wouldn't she fight back or appeal the court's decision? Or at least stay in town so she could see her son every day? I'm not convinced Chloe will be killed off--I think TPTB will want the door kept open for NB--so that leaves her exiting with rather than without Parker.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 9 2013, 03:03 PM
cord08
Jan 9 2013, 01:42 PM
UGH. Victor supports Jen/Dan, too? Where's the snark, Victor?
The way all of Salem is fawning over Dannifer ,if they ever break up it will be declared a day of mourning!

As for Chloe losing custody of parker to the sainted pair I would be more than seriously pissed off. I fell in love with JnJ during the baby Hannah story. In that story Jennifer Rose fought tooth and nail to help Sally keep her baby. no way would that Jen have ever been part of a plan to separate a mother from her child.
That was the old Jennifer, the one who loved Jack unconditionally. That Jennifer died in 2011.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Jan 9 2013, 03:05 PM
nolagirl
Jan 9 2013, 02:56 PM
Romancer66
JDeveraux_91

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

While that's definitely the worst case scenario, I can't see any mother tamely accepting the loss of her child like that. Why wouldn't she fight back or appeal the court's decision? Or at least stay in town so she could see her son every day? I'm not convinced Chloe will be killed off--I think TPTB will want the door kept open for NB--so that leaves her exiting with rather than without Parker.
Call me pesimistic but with all this Parker stuff - Dannifer will be getting him for sure. And since we know NB is only short term, she'll either lose custody of him, get killed, or maybe fake her death so her son can be raised by the annointed ones. Nicole had to step aside for Saint Jen I'm sure Chloe will do the same. :x

concerned
Member Avatar

Romancer66
JDeveraux_91
Honeybees

Maybe Lucas can look after Parker while he's minding Allie.

lysie
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 9 2013, 01:17 PM
lysie
Jan 9 2013, 01:14 PM
Honeybees
Jan 9 2013, 01:05 PM
I'm so sorry for Phillip. And I'm so sorry for Parker losing Phillip. I don't believe for a moment, Phillip never really thought of Parker as his son. #teamPhillip
Was that actually what she said? I heard it differently but now I don't remember what I heard. I don't think that's what she said.
Those weren't her exact words, you are correct and I'm sure it is open to interpretation. But I took yesterday's line to mean that we're not supposed to feel sorry for Phillip because deep down he always knew, yada yada. I'm really surprised at my own visceral reaction for the absent Phillip's sake as well. I just care about Phillip more than I care about this version of Chloe, Daniel or Jennifer.
I had the same reaction on behalf of Philip, but I didn't take any of the dialogue specifically about Philip that way. They even made a point to say that he refused to believe it and insisted on a test. Plus he obviously took time to say goodbye. I think Chloe feels the way you think the audience is supposed to feel and I don't like that at all.

4vrejami

The writers so obviously want viewers to root for Daniel/Jennifer. Their scenes made me sick today :puke:
Do they not get How loved and popular chloe is?

Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 9 2013, 04:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply