Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 11:12 AM (7,133 Views)
4vrejami

nolagirl
Jan 9 2013, 03:19 PM
Romancer66
Jan 9 2013, 03:05 PM
nolagirl
Jan 9 2013, 02:56 PM
Romancer66
Jan 9 2013, 02:44 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No Chloe will be leaving Parker to be raised by the Saints of Salem - The Great Dr. Douche and Perfect Jennifer Horton, seems that Tomlin and Company make sure everyone in Salem gets a kid except Nicole who is allowed to carry a child full term and then lose him for Dannifer angst. Even Gabi gets a baby so The Sami Show can continue because we all know that baby will be more about Ejami versus Safe than Nabi/Wilson. And of course Sami has her brood from all her sperm donors. :drunk:
While that's definitely the worst case scenario, I can't see any mother tamely accepting the loss of her child like that. Why wouldn't she fight back or appeal the court's decision? Or at least stay in town so she could see her son every day? I'm not convinced Chloe will be killed off--I think TPTB will want the door kept open for NB--so that leaves her exiting with rather than without Parker.
Call me pesimistic but with all this Parker stuff - Dannifer will be getting him for sure. And since we know NB is only short term, she'll either lose custody of him, get killed, or maybe fake her death so her son can be raised by the annointed ones. Nicole had to step aside for Saint Jen I'm sure Chloe will do the same. :x
If dannifer get parker :puke: the writers have to kill chloe off because no way would she walk away from her son.

I hAte daniel. I hate jennifer. these 2 characters make me sick to my stomach.
Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 9 2013, 04:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

appleblossom

LuvingLumi
Jan 9 2013, 02:02 PM
So sami said something in Spanish everyone!! She is now trilingual, English, Japanese and Spanish.

Parker doesn't move, he looks at the beyond.... He stares and stares, he must have inherited his mom's deer in headlights look.

So safe has a simultaneous flashback to the rope and shooting stars wedding? Okay then...
I read Allison is fluent in Spanish.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Who the hell does Eric keep texting? And someone might want to remind him that with Sami knowing about Bristen, the whole town is bound to find out anyway. So he might as well tell Nicole. Though I could understand him not trusting her.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 9 2013, 05:21 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Parker looks more like Philip than Daniel. As it should be. That little boy should be Philip's son.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 9 2013, 05:12 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 9 2013, 05:11 PM
Who the hell does Eric keep texting?
Allie,

Marlena and Will introduced them both to words with friends.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyan

appleblossom
Jan 9 2013, 04:52 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 9 2013, 02:02 PM
So sami said something in Spanish everyone!! She is now trilingual, English, Japanese and Spanish.
I read Allison is fluent in Spanish.
The great and powerful Ali. So much talent. Maybe if she read her lines in Spanish, the boring monotone inflectionless voice of hers would sound better.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

OMG Parker is adorable. That sweet smile... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

La_Laa

Abigail & William scenes was a breath of fresh air :)

Ooh, la, la, la. William: I bet you had a wild night with Sonny :P

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
I suspect Eric's texts having nothing to do with his "family problems". He was texting last week in the middle of said family problems too.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jan 9 2013, 05:44 PM
LanaluvsBroe
I suspect Eric's texts having nothing to do with his "family problems". He was texting last week in the middle of said family problems too.
I agree. There is more to his story then he's letting on.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 9 2013, 05:54 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I swear every time I see Jennifer or Daniel my middle finger gets a hard-on. :flipoff: Fuck you Daniel, you will never be a father to Jack's children.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 9 2013, 05:59 PM.

4vrejami

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 9 2013, 05:57 PM
I swear every time I see Jennifer or Daniel my middle finger gets a hard-on. :flipoff: Fuck you Daniel, you will never be a father to Jack's children.
tomsell have it all planned out for this gagworthy pairing don't they?

jennifer is going to raise parker and daniel is going to be JJ and abby's new dad.

fucking disgusting.

I wish they would fire SC or MR already.
Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 9 2013, 06:08 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I believe Eric was texting Marlena

Pookie
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Jan 9 2013, 06:07 PM
True. But who was he texting last week while he was with Marlena, John and Sami? I just think something more is bugging Eric than his usual cray-cray family.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
He was also texting someone at the hospital after he just got done talking to Marlena and John. And Sami was with him so whoever he was texting then, it wasn't any of them. There is something going on with him. I'm kinda shocked that there is actually some kinda mystery surrounding him.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 9 2013, 06:26 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jan 9 2013, 06:14 PM
ArizonaDaze
True. But who was he texting last week while he was with Marlena, John and Sami? I just think something more is bugging Eric than his usual cray-cray family.
lol, you beat me to it. :tounge:

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 9 2013, 06:16 PM
ArizonaDaze
He was also texting someone at the hospital after he just got done talking to Marlena and John. And Sami was with him so whoever he was texting then, it wasn't any of them. And I doubt he was texting anyone in his family this time either. There is something going on with him. I'm kinda shocked that there is actually some kinda mystery surrounding him.
I think he's stressed because he wants to talk to his Mom/Marlena about something and he can't find her.

I swear by Feburary sweeps Eric is going to find out he's got some secret love child he had with "shy Neema"(before he became a priest) in the Congo she never told him about.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jan 9 2013, 06:28 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jan 9 2013, 06:16 PM
ArizonaDaze
Quote:

I swear by Feburary sweeps Eric is going to find out he's got some secret love child he had with "shy Neema"(before he became a priest) in the Congo she never told him about.
And then, that baby will be given to Dannifer to raise. :angry:
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 9 2013, 06:33 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I liked Chloe today. Giving her an edge does wonders for the character, and Bjorlin's acting.

Nick can be such an asshole. I can't believe how much I hate the character now.

blueskies
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 9 2013, 06:48 PM
I liked Chloe today. Giving her an edge does wonders for the character, and Bjorlin's acting.

Nick can be such an asshole. I can't believe how much I hate the character now.
I agree on both counts. But kudos to Blake, b/c he's one of the few actors on the show where I hate the character b/c of who the character is and not because of how he plays him.

Editted to add: of the characters I don't like I mean.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 9 2013, 07:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply