Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 11:12 AM (6,975 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 9 2013, 07:24 PM
DrewHamilton
Jan 9 2013, 06:48 PM
I liked Chloe today. Giving her an edge does wonders for the character, and Bjorlin's acting.

Nick can be such an asshole. I can't believe how much I hate the character now.
I agree on both counts. But kudos to Blake, b/c he's one of the few actors on the show where I hate the character b/c of who the character is and not because of how he plays him.
Blake is fantastic. He's even underplaying Nick's control streak just enough so it's plausible that people like Maggie wouldn't notice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

why didn't Sami say "substitute sister and aunt"? That would have made more sense than "mother and grandmother".

Well, actually I don't know what she is....I guess b/c Gabi's Will's age it makes sense as mother/grandmother, but she was Rafe's wife, so sister/aunt. Anyway...
Edited by blueskies, Jan 9 2013, 07:32 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Parker must be confused as hell with Daniel already refering to himself as his father. Poor kid.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ok, seriously no offense meant to Jennifer/Melissa, she's very pretty, but come on, Chloe's like a walking freak of nature she's so pretty. I'm just saying, I think Dan's an idiot if he doesn't want her back. I mean, yes Chloe's dumb and easily manipulated, but she didn't want Philip.

(Wow, this is sad, I've somehow become Danloe in this mess....I guess that's what happens when you have to choose between two devils).

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

appleblossom
Jan 9 2013, 04:52 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 9 2013, 02:02 PM
So sami said something in Spanish everyone!! She is now trilingual, English, Japanese and Spanish.

Parker doesn't move, he looks at the beyond.... He stares and stares, he must have inherited his mom's deer in headlights look.

So safe has a simultaneous flashback to the rope and shooting stars wedding? Okay then...
I read Allison is fluent in Spanish.
Well Sami doesn't appear to be....lol... I'm fluent in Spanish and I can tell u Sami isn't, lol

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The best thing I can say about this episode is that Victor was in it; even if he didn't have much to say or do.

I also liked Nicole and Chloe reconnecting. I would love to see the two of them conspire to make Jennifer's life a living hell.

I am so ready for this wedding to arrive. I am sick of hearing about it, especially since these two characters have no business getting married.

annie21

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 9 2013, 03:13 PM
bomber
Jan 9 2013, 03:03 PM
cord08
Jan 9 2013, 01:42 PM
UGH. Victor supports Jen/Dan, too? Where's the snark, Victor?
The way all of Salem is fawning over Dannifer ,if they ever break up it will be declared a day of mourning!

As for Chloe losing custody of parker to the sainted pair I would be more than seriously pissed off. I fell in love with JnJ during the baby Hannah story. In that story Jennifer Rose fought tooth and nail to help Sally keep her baby. no way would that Jen have ever been part of a plan to separate a mother from her child.
That was the old Jennifer, the one who loved Jack unconditionally. That Jennifer died in 2011.
Actually, I think she died during her heart surgery in 2010. Either she died, or she was replaced by pod-Jennifer and the real one is still alive and held captive on some island. Either way, that's about the time that the real Jennifer disappeared.

AFaithL

WTF was Nicole wearing? I did not like how Eric talked to her, either.

Chloe is freaking gorgeous. There's no way Daniel could NOT be attracted to her.

Parker is adorable.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jan 9 2013, 08:42 PM
The best thing I can say about this episode is that Victor was in it; even if he didn't have much to say or do.

I also liked Nicole and Chloe reconnecting. I would love to see the two of them conspire to make Jennifer's life a living hell.

I am so ready for this wedding to arrive. I am sick of hearing about it, especially since these two characters have no business getting married.
The fun thing is Will and to a lesser extent Abby are both sick of it, too. Could there be two less enthusiastic members of a wedding party? Sami was the most excited, until she found out Nick works for Kate.

4vrejami

AFaithL
Jan 9 2013, 08:44 PM

Chloe is freaking gorgeous. There's no way Daniel could NOT be attracted to her.

Parker is adorable.

right?? The woman is drop dead gorgeous. I think NB is the prettiest on days.

And I know some will say this shouldn;t be about looks but let's get real. Who on earth would choose jennifer over chloe?
Chloe is more interesting in personality too. Jennifer is boring.
Daniel looks like a blind idiot.
Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 9 2013, 08:59 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
bomber
cord08
The way all of Salem is fawning over Dannifer ,if they ever break up it will be declared a day of mourning!

As for Chloe losing custody of parker to the sainted pair I would be more than seriously pissed off. I fell in love with JnJ during the baby Hannah story. In that story Jennifer Rose fought tooth and nail to help Sally keep her baby. no way would that Jen have ever been part of a plan to separate a mother from her child.
That was the old Jennifer, the one who loved Jack unconditionally. That Jennifer died in 2011.
Exactly. Bitchifer is a self-obsessed, Daniel centered wench and I have no doubt she would pull something to take Parker away from Chloe. I don't see how anything Chloe did in the past is relative now as long as she's been a good mother to cutie pie Parker the last 2 years.

Romancer66

annie21
Jan 9 2013, 08:43 PM
LanaluvsBroe
bomber
cord08

Actually, I think she died during her heart surgery in 2010. Either she died, or she was replaced by pod-Jennifer and the real one is still alive and held captive on some island. Either way, that's about the time that the real Jennifer disappeared.

I would love for the Real Jennifer Horton Deveraux to have been kidnapped on her way back to London after Alice's funeral in 2010 and held captive ever since, making the Jen-Jen who returned to Salem a surgically altered double created by the DiMeras or even the Alamains. Didn't Vivian and Jennifer have a nasty verbal exchange before Jennifer supposedly boarded her flight out of Salem? Just about anything would be preferable to being permanently stuck with third-run Jennifer and her endless mewling about Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.

annie21

4vrejami
Jan 9 2013, 08:58 PM
AFaithL

Parker is adorable.

And I know some will say this shouldn;t be about looks but let's get real. Who on earth would choose jennifer over chloe?
Sorry, but I think Jennifer is the blind idiot for not seeing the undeniable sleaze factor that is Daniel. Actually, all of Salem are blind idiots when it comes to Daniel, thanks to Tomlin & Co.

bomber
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Jan 9 2013, 09:23 PM
annie21
Jan 9 2013, 08:43 PM
LanaluvsBroe
bomber

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I would love for the Real Jennifer Horton Deveraux to have been kidnapped on her way back to London after Alice's funeral in 2010 and held captive ever since, making the Jen-Jen who returned to Salem a surgically altered double created by the DiMeras or even the Alamains. Didn't Vivian and Jennifer have a nasty verbal exchange before Jennifer supposedly boarded her flight out of Salem? Just about anything would be preferable to being permanently stuck with third-run Jennifer and her endless mewling about Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.
Whatever happened to the fake Jen (Madison?) who tricked Jack when he returned in 2004. Maybe that's who we're seeing on screen. And maybe the real
Jack and Jen have been reunited on a Di mera island where they are living happily ever after as Stefano's prisoners. That's what I choose to believe anyway.

lysie
Member Avatar

4vrejami
AFaithL

Parker is adorable.

A person Chloe cheated on.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 9 2013, 09:43 PM
4vrejami
AFaithL

Parker is adorable.

Dan should have anticipated it, after all they got together by way of Chloe cheating on Lucas.

4vrejami

lysie
4vrejami
AFaithL

Parker is adorable.

nah, that shouldn't matter. Daniel's not a saint so he needs to get over it and himself already.
He's a hypocrite. he cheated with both chloe and carly

And he's forgiven everyone but chloe. even playing nice with kate who tried to murder chloe and frame him for it.
Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 9 2013, 10:01 PM.

4vrejami

annie21
Jan 9 2013, 09:34 PM
4vrejami
AFaithL

Parker is adorable.

Sorry, but I think Jennifer is the blind idiot for not seeing the undeniable sleaze factor that is Daniel. Actually, all of Salem are blind idiots when it comes to Daniel, thanks to Tomlin & Co.

i wasn't talking about Jennifer, I was talking about daniel. but yeah she's an idiot too.
Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 9 2013, 10:02 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

4vrejami
Jan 9 2013, 09:58 PM
lysie
4vrejami
AFaithL

Parker is adorable.

nah, that shouldn't matter. Daniel's not a saint so he needs to get over it and himself already.
He's a hypocrite. he cheated with both chloe and carly

And he's forgiven everyone but chloe. even playing nice with kate who tried to murder chloe and frame him for it.
He cheated. He wasn't cheated on, lol. It makes a difference. Dannifer/Danloe makes no difference to me, but it's not as simple as who's hotter.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm just annoyed with this Parker stuff.

And these Safe scenes have been terrible so far. AWFUL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply