Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 11:12 AM (6,896 Views)
4vrejami

lysie
Jan 9 2013, 10:06 PM
4vrejami
Jan 9 2013, 09:58 PM
lysie
Jan 9 2013, 09:43 PM
4vrejami
Jan 9 2013, 08:58 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWho on earth would choose jennifer over chloe?
Chloe is more interesting in personality too. Jennifer is boring.
Daniel looks like a blind idiot.
A person Chloe cheated on.
nah, that shouldn't matter. Daniel's not a saint so he needs to get over it and himself already.
He's a hypocrite. he cheated with both chloe and carly

And he's forgiven everyone but chloe. even playing nice with kate who tried to murder chloe and frame him for it.
He cheated. He wasn't cheated on, lol. It makes a difference. Dannifer/Danloe makes no difference to me, but it's not as simple as who's hotter.
not really, same shit different pile. You don't think it's hypocritical of him?

it is simple. Chloe>Jennifer
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

4vrejami
Jan 9 2013, 10:10 PM
lysie
4vrejami
lysie

nah, that shouldn't matter. Daniel's not a saint so he needs to get over it and himself already.

And he's forgiven everyone but chloe. even playing nice with kate who tried to murder chloe and frame him for it.
He cheated. He wasn't cheated on, lol. It makes a difference. Dannifer/Danloe makes no difference to me, but it's not as simple as who's hotter.

No, it's not the same. Daniel didn't cheat. He had no obligation to Lucas, Chloe did. He may have encouraged her, but she was still the one who cheated, not Daniel. Now, he may be a fool for believing that a woman who cheates WITH him wouldn't cheat ON him, but that's a whole other thing. He's not a hypocrite for being angry that Chloe cheated because he, himself, has not cheated.

lysie
Member Avatar

4vrejami
Jan 9 2013, 10:10 PM
lysie
4vrejami
lysie

It might be hypocritical, but it's not the same. And I don't agree that Chloe is better than Jennifer. I don't really think they're particularly comparable. And I think the only way to make it simple is to completely ignore personalities, stories, histories, and anything other than what the two women look like.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It's true that who is prettiest really doesn't matter. If Daniel was with someone who looked like Pepper on American Horror Story but she had a sparkling personality and there was a foundation of true love built there - yeah, I could buy him not being into Chloe not matter what. But Daniel has been fickle in his own right, and Dannifer doesn't strike me as true love so it is easier to just base a snap judgment on looks. But yes, Chloe did cheat, and that history is there.

Still, sometimes chemistry outweighs history and even writing.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by Honeybees, Jan 9 2013, 10:32 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

They have got to be kidding me with this Sami/Gabi shit.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

What was with the pinata? That came off really weird. And Sami coming into the pub asking everyone why they weren't eating was odd too. Shouldn't she have said something more along the line of 'lets get the food and this party started we have a rehearsal to attend.' Strange dialogue today.

I did think Sami reading the prayer in Spanish a touching gesture and sweet she wanted Gabi to not feel wanting since her mother couldn't be a part of her daughter's wedding. I do like seeing moments of maturity from Sami even if we know it's all going to hell the next day.

I just can't get into Daniel having a toddler son all of a sudden when I watched Nicole so ecstatic over her miracle baby lose him at the end of her pregnancy. I could care less about Daddy Daniel and Chloe's return to catch him.

I actually liked Safe's wedding so the flashback was a nice moment of reflection I enjoyed.

Nick was so obnoxious. I really wanted Will to take a swing at him.

I loved seeing Nicole and Chloe together again as friends! I hope they don't let Dr. Sleaze ruin this relationship.

Eric has yet to make an impression on me. :sleep:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 9 2013, 10:30 PM
They have got to be kidding me with this Sami/Gabi shit.
They are definitely being too heavy handed and pushing it with the 'mom/grandma' comment. (Big sister would have felt more real.) Of course this is all so they can use it later on at the wedding to crash down big time. I don't know why they have to force these exchanges to get that result instead of spending the time to actually build the relationships.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Jan 9 2013, 10:34 PM
What was with the pinata? That came off really weird.
It's all about tamales and pinatas for the Hernandi. Way to be progressive, Days.

cord08

tomsawyer
Jan 9 2013, 10:47 PM
Hamilton
What was with the pinata? That came off really weird.
It's all about tamales and pinatas for the Hernandi. Way to be progressive, Days.
Well, in their defense (I know, I know), DAYS did have Sami admit that the pinata was stereotypical.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

I'm just happy that the "fight" between Chloe and Nicole over Daniel will likely consist of Nicole trying to convince Chloe not to attempt to get Daniel back since he has moved on with Jennifer.I did not want an accusatory argument between Nicole and Chloe over Nicole's relationship with Daniel.
The little boy playing Parker is cute and is not doing badly considering his age.I actually found myself smiling when Daniel and Parker hugged but I hated Jennifer being there and Chloe coming back into the room after Jennifer entered.Daniel should have let Jennifer leave.

lysie
Member Avatar

Well...the Danloe/Dannifer and Nick/Gabi/Will stories are okay. However, I can't get past all the contrivances to just enjoy it. I'm willing to do this (sometimes) when it's characters I enjoy watching together, but I don't care about these people enough to just go with it.

Ireland98

Any Days episode that features propping of Dannifer and Safe is not an episode worth watching :drunk:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The Dannifer/Chloe/Parker storyline is gonna be one hot azz mess. IMO It will be all about women fighting over Dr. Sleaze--totally forgetting the most important
person, Parker. The poor child is confused. But, the ptb won't focus on what's best for the child--it's who will get Dr. Sleaze. UGH!!! It's sickening the ptb
insist putting that sleazeball on a pedestal. :soapbox:

concerned
Member Avatar

Hamilton
What was with the pinata? That came off really weird. And Sami coming into the pub asking everyone why they weren't eating was odd too. Shouldn't she have said something more along the line of 'lets get the food and this party started we have a rehearsal to attend.' Strange dialogue today.

I did think Sami reading the prayer in Spanish a touching gesture and sweet she wanted Gabi to not feel wanting since her mother couldn't be a part of her daughter's wedding. I do like seeing moments of maturity from Sami even if we know it's all going to hell the next day.

I just can't get into Daniel having a toddler son all of a sudden when I watched Nicole so ecstatic over her miracle baby lose him at the end of her pregnancy. I could care less about Daddy Daniel and Chloe's return to catch him.

I actually liked Safe's wedding so the flashback was a nice moment of reflection I enjoyed.

I loved seeing Nicole and Chloe together again as friends! I hope they don't let Dr. Sleaze ruin this relationship.

I had the same thought as you the comment at the pub was really weird.

Why would you go to the trouble of putting favours out for each person and then expect them to start eating before everyone got there.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

So, I watched today.

:drunk:

Ireland98

SoapGal1
Jan 9 2013, 11:33 PM
So, I watched today.

The whole show? If so, I commend you! :applause:

concerned
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 9 2013, 11:33 PM
So, I watched today.

Did anyone say anything vaguely scandalous or humorous?

Was Will saying "Vintage Mom" the only element of snark?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 9 2013, 11:27 PM
Hamilton

Why would you go to the trouble of putting favours out for each person and then expect them to start eating before everyone got there.

Plus, it was only the five of them, so why bother with favors?

So, let me get this straight. It is apparently New Year's Day. The wedding is tomorrow. Last night, EJ asked Gabi when her wedding was and she said soon and looked to Sami for agreement. So the wedding was in two days, but Gabi didn't know that?

This morning, Sami was nuzzling and flirting with EJ, then she hears about the fight, runs to the hospital, argues with everybody, including EJ, but somehow manages to have him taking care of the kids even though they're fighting. Then she made out with Rafe at HTS, but when he shows up at her apartment, she wants to know why he hasn't called her since their NYE kiss. And Rafe tells her he was giving her time to tell EJ. Huh? It's only been a minute since he kissed her and told her to think about how she would tell EJ.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ So, let me get this straight. It is apparently New Year's Day. The wedding is tomorrow. Last night, EJ asked Gabi when her wedding was and she said soon and looked to Sami for agreement. So the wedding was in two days, but Gabi didn't know that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ireland98

gailwinters
Jan 10 2013, 12:00 AM
concerned
Jan 9 2013, 11:27 PM
Hamilton

Plus, it was only the five of them, so why bother with favors?

So, let me get this straight. It is apparently New Year's Day. The wedding is tomorrow. Last night, EJ asked Gabi when her wedding was and she said soon and looked to Sami for agreement. So the wedding was in two days, but Gabi didn't know that?

This morning, Sami was nuzzling and flirting with EJ, then she hears about the fight, runs to the hospital, argues with everybody, including EJ, but somehow manages to have him taking care of the kids even though they're fighting. Then she made out with Rafe at HTS, but when he shows up at her apartment, she wants to know why he hasn't called her since their NYE kiss. And Rafe tells her he was giving her time to tell EJ. Huh? It's only been a minute since he kissed her and told her to think about how she would tell EJ.
And wasn't it just last week that we saw Rafe tell Sami that he was done with her!?
Can anyone make any sort of sense of what's happened between EJ, Sami, and Rafe since August?!
I unfortunately remember the atrocious Safe picnic & "dates" at the Pub & coffee house; but also Sami being mad at Rafe for confiding in Carrie about Nicole's baby; and also Rafe & EJ fighting at the HTS; and also that EJ could've gotten rid of Rafe for lying about being Nicole's baby father; and then asked Kristen for help in distracting Rafe (WTF!). And then there was the EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole semi-orgy on New Year's Eve :puke:

Honestly- one day Sami has feelings for Rafe and the next day, it's EJ.

How is this supposed to be a way to draw in viewers? I really don't get it. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply