Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jon Lindstrom Returns to GH!
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 11:40 AM (646 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

With all the whackos in Port Charles, what GENERAL HOSPITAL really needs is a good shrink... and that's exactly what they're getting! On Wednesday, January 30, Jon Lindstrom returns to the canvas after a nine-year absence as Dr. Kevin Collins, who also happens to be Lucy's main squeeze.

"The last we knew, it was implied at Lila's memorial that Lucy had reconciled with Kevin, and that they were together," says headwriter, Ron Carlivati. "And we did see a picture of him on her desk at CoeCoe Cosmetics. So the big question is, where is he and why hasn't she mentioned him? Lucy gets herself into a pretty major jam during February sweeps and, when that happens, she receives a surprise visitor. That is Kevin. When he arrives, you'll find out why you haven't seen him yet, why she hasn't mentioned him and what is the status of their relationship."

At present, ABC is remaining hush hush about the length of Lindstrom's stay. However, look for all the details and an exclusive interview with him in an upcoming issue of ABC Soaps In Depth!

SID Web
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

icewoman1987

Could Kevin be Sam's father. When Kevin was on Port Charles he was revealed to be Livvie Locke's father. Livvie was played by Kelly Monaco who plays Sam. It has already been mentioned in another article that Lucy will be addressing John and Sam's likeness to Caleb and Livvie.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Another big return...Damm GH is rocking these returns. But again, where are they getting all the money?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news! I never saw Lindstrom on GH, aside from past clips on YouTube. But I know how popular his character was, as long as the pairing with Lucy. I'm looking forward to seeing what Carlivati has in store for Kevin.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Wow all these wonderful returns. GH ain't playing around.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is becoming so cool. I love this show. They're doing everything right. I'm not sure how I feel about the vampire idea, but I'm not against it. Guarantee its better than the Connie bullshit. Hopefully it eats that airtime. I like the players involved in the story too, especially with bringing in Kevin and using Duke and Alexis! Awesome.

Mason
Member Avatar

Love it! Bring on the Kevin/Lucy reunion!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

awesome!

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Loving loving loving GH :D

dragonflies
Member Avatar

He can't be Sam's father, plus Alexis has always acted like Sam's father was someone she was scared of. If anyone is Sam's father it's Ryan, Kevin's twin

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

My friend and I were going back and forth with this today both very excited. If anything at least GH isn't giving up without a fight. I didn't watch the vampire stuff on PC but now might look for clips on YouTube.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Kevc1980
Jan 9 2013, 12:15 PM
Another big return...Damm GH is rocking these returns. But again, where are they getting all the money?
ABC raised GH's budget so they could have money to do do things for the 50th anniversary.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Well that's nice to hear. ABC seems behind GH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply