Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's 12,000th Episode Tribute; Lots for "Days" fans to look through!
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 03:21 PM (856 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47 Celebrates 12,000 "Days" Episodes with Special Tribute!

*A specially created group image celebrates all 310 contract castmembers, now together for the first time in one big image. See how many of the Salemites, both past and present, you can name!

*Congratulatory messages from several former "Days" cast members, including a poem written by "Days" famous rhymer from Aremid, the Parrot Man himself, Barry Cutler!

*A look back at each milestone episode in "Days" history, featuring cast photos, cast & set lists and some behind-the-scenes peeks at every milestone episode from episode # 1,000 through episode # 12,000, including a special sneak peek at this Friday's 12,000th episode big event.

*Find out how many episodes have aired since each current cast member first appeared on the show!

*Fan messages from around the globe congratulating "Days" on 12,000 episodes. Fans from around the USA, from 27 different states, as well as 4 countries took some time and sent messages in!

*All that and more at http://www.jason47.com
Edited by Jason47, Jan 9 2013, 03:32 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

This is so great. A big thank you to Jason for all the hard work.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Thanks La_Laa! :)

jam6242
Member Avatar

Great job as always Jason!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

What did this Kurt character do to land him in the looney bin? His character was still around the time I could only watch DAYS in the summer / on holiday from school.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 9 2013, 07:33 PM
What did this Kurt character do to land him in the looney bin? His character was still around the time I could only watch DAYS in the summer / on holiday from school.
Kurt? Wasn't he the one who kept Princess Gina in the turret and then later Stefano and Hope?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Awesome job Jason!

annie21

A magnum opus, Jason. Thanks so much.

james0479
Member Avatar

Such a beautiful tribute....a flawless interesting and fun read! You nailed it as usual, Jason. Great job. And super cool to see my little paragraph in it as well! :). Thanks for such a cool tribute...and right as we all got word of another renewal. Good times.

Jason47
Member Avatar

james0479
Jan 9 2013, 10:00 PM
Such a beautiful tribute....a flawless interesting and fun read! You nailed it as usual, Jason. Great job. And super cool to see my little paragraph in it as well! :). Thanks for such a cool tribute...and right as we all got word of another renewal. Good times.
Starts out as something small, and then I get more ideas...and more ideas...and it gets bigger and bigger! Glad everyone liked the final product that I came up with!! Another biggie next week with the Ali Sweeney 20th anniversary tribute. Worked on both of them at the same time, so now is some "time off" from the big tributes.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jan 9 2013, 10:04 PM
james0479
Starts out as something small, and then I get more ideas...and more ideas...and it gets bigger and bigger! Glad everyone liked the final product that I came up with!! Another biggie next week with the Ali Sweeney 20th anniversary tribute. Worked on both of them at the same time, so now is some "time off" from the big tributes.
No 30th for Peggy McCay? :(

james0479
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jan 9 2013, 10:04 PM
james0479
Lol..... I hear ya. But, don't take too long of a break. You are THE Days Of Our Lives encyclopedia and I'll go ahead and speak for everyone when I say we appreciate the work!! Thanks Jason. You quite simply ROCK!!!

am103
Member Avatar

What a wonderful tribute to the show! Congratulations on a job well done, Jason!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

I've been busy for the past few days, so this is the first chance that I've had to catch up on everything here. I just wanted to echo the thanks for your tributes and your hard work in general. It's highly appreciated!

Jason47
Member Avatar

You're welcome everyone! I do as many tributes as time permits, so while I might not be able to get to everyone, I do have the Ali Sweeney 20th tribute coming up this week, and hopefully will have time to do one for Bryan's 20th too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply