Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 04:41 PM (5,396 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk January 21st

Alex puts some straight questions to Chloe and Kevin

When Chelsea asks Adam to leave town, will he walk away from Newman Enterprises?

Michael and Lauren seriously question Fen

Phyllis finally decides to reveal her true feelings to Avery

Leslie slyly dodges Neil's probing questions

via jcren

Additional Spoilers wk Jan. 21st

January 23th, Christine pushes Phyllis’s buttons, while Michael/Lauren debates Fenmore’s guilt.
January 24th, Lily and Cane’s rapport unnerves Cane

TV Guide Previews

1/22, Chelsea makes a decision regarding her future with Adam, while Alex interrogates Kevin and Chloe.

1/23, Christine threatens Phyllis with legal action, while Michael and Lauren debate Fen's guilt.

1/24, Lily and Tyler's rapport unnerves Cane, while Phyllis reveals her true feelings to Avery.

1/25, Nikki questions Victor's intentions, while Chloe has a proposition for Billy.

Edited by Daytime, Jan 19 2013, 05:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

look like other week for me not to watching....

Queen B
Member Avatar

These are not spoilers. Wtf is this

luvtv

Thanks for posting the spoilers!

Quote:

When Chelsea asks Adam to leave town, will he walk away from Newman Enterprises?

I seriously can not believe we're still dealing with this 2 weeks from now...

Quote:

I had to laugh at the wording of this spoiler. But seriously, I'm so over these two characters.
Edited by luvtv, Jan 9 2013, 06:54 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

OMG this is getting beyond ridiculous!! On Friday Sharon is supposed to say goodbye to Chadam and 2 weeks from now they are still trying to leave??? Thumbs Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay Down. The rest sounds hella boring :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: . I guess I'll get satisfaction from Phyllis giving her Betty Crocker sister a piece of her mind! She's the only one who sees her true colours.

Checkers
Member Avatar

The way they are dragging these stories out reminds me of old school Y&R. I'm not excited over these stories but things are definitely getting back to how they used to be. Stories would drag on and on. Except so much damage has been done to these characters...it's kind of hard to really get invested.

The new writes definitely have a challenge on their hands. MAB & LML pulled all kinds of stunts for quick ratings which left a lasting impact.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Jan 9 2013, 04:41 PM

via jcren
Humm There almost the same as 2wks ago! Makes me wonder if it's for a reason, I will say this thou since JFP/JG crew started the spoilers have gotten extremely imprecise, Like who saw that Billy spoiler coming regarding him sending Adam & Sharon to Jabot? Shock the heck outta me. I'm thinking she's going NE and BAM!

Preciate The Spills Rach :peace: Anything out in the soap mags yet?
Edited by lightandday, Jan 9 2013, 10:00 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

all Kevin and Chloe had to do was take down Alex badge number, call the local NYPD for confirmation of Alex identity and credentials. Then tell them if he wants to talk to them, call their attorneys.
It just a LAME A** storyline.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 13 2013, 12:28 AM
all Kevin and Chloe had to do was take down Alex badge number, call the local NYPD for confirmation of Alex identity and credentials. Then tell them if he wants to talk to them, call their attorneys.
It just a LAME A** storyline.
that is the truth, especially since he lied and told mikey he wasn't there on official business. When law enforcement comes from out of the territory, they're supposed to notify the locals.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

lightandday
Jan 9 2013, 09:59 PM
Daytime
Jan 9 2013, 04:41 PM

via jcren
Humm There almost the same as 2wks ago! Makes me wonder if it's for a reason, I will say this thou since JFP/JG crew started the spoilers have gotten extremely imprecise, Like who saw that Billy spoiler coming regarding him sending Adam & Sharon to Jabot? Shock the heck outta me. I'm thinking she's going NE and BAM!

Preciate The Spills Rach :peace: Anything out in the soap mags yet?
Sharon ends up at Jabot b/c Billy makes a deal with Victor. Of course, they have to have Adam sniffing behind so he follows here there I guess. I just find it odd that he would leave NE to Billy alone.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Spoilers wk Jan. 21st

January 23th, Christine pushes Phyllis’s buttons, while Michael/Lauren debates Fenmore’s guilt.
January 24th, Lily and Cane’s rapport unnerves Cane

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of Jan. 21st

1/21, Preemption: Inauguration

1/22, Chelsea makes a decision about Adam; Chloe and Kevin are interrogated.

1/23, Phyllis is threatened with legal action; Lauren and Michael talk about Fen's guilt.

1/24, Tyler and Lily's rapport leaves Cane unnerved; Phyllis shares her feelings with Avery

1/25, Victor's intentions are questioned; Billy receives a proposition.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

January 23th, Christine pushes Phyllis’s buttons
1/23, Phyllis is threatened with legal action

I thought they were done with the ratched rash "Hit & Run" no biggie s/l :rolleyes: . Hell I had almost forgot about the Grasshopper moving back to GC last time I saw her was with Paul looking for an apartment, maybe I miss something else.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 18 2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:

January 23th, Christine pushes Phyllis’s buttons
1/23, Phyllis is threatened with legal action

I thought they were done with the ratched rash "Hit & Run" no biggie s/l :rolleyes: . Hell I had almost forgot about the Grasshopper moving back to GC last time I saw her was with Paul looking for an apartment, maybe I miss something else.
Did you see LLB's tweet about how she won't be seen until they write her in?

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

1/22, Chelsea makes a decision regarding her future with Adam, while Alex interrogates Kevin and Chloe.

1/23, Christine threatens Phyllis with legal action, while Michael and Lauren debate Fen's guilt.

1/24, Lily and Tyler's rapport unnerves Cane, while Phyllis reveals her true feelings to Avery.

1/25, Nikki questions Victor's intentions, while Chloe has a proposition for Billy.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

What could Chloe be propositioning Billy about...

Nevermind. I think she wants the RS space for the fashion line.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Jan 20 2013, 01:43 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hope Christine smacks the hell out of Phyllis, just for fun :D

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Daytime
Jan 19 2013, 05:44 PM
TV Guide Previews

thanks for posting.

LPS
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 20 2013, 01:32 AM
What could Chloe be propositioning Billy about...

Nevermind. I think she wants the RS space for the fashion line.
Let's hope her proposition involves them getting into bed together. :)

That would end two of the boring couples on Y&R.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Can You Save Me?
Tuesday, January 22 2013 sheknows

Chelsea makes a decision, Noah talks, and Tyler and Leslie discuss the past.

Sharon arrives at the tackhouse. Noah ignores a call from Adriana. Sharon is ticked off that she hurt him. He feels he was stupid to get involved with her. Sharon counters that he has a big heart, and didn't have a good example with her and Nick. Noah still thinks he's an idiot, but says it's over. Sharon admires him, but warns if the other person's not done, it's harder to walk away.

At Crimson Lights, Adriana leaves Noah a message to call - she's tired of being scared. Nearby, Kevin and Chloe are all turned on with each other because of the money. Chloe arranges for Delia to spend the night with Esther. Adriana chats with Eden, and then returns to the patio where Alex appears. She insists she doesn't know where the money is. He says she's a liar. "Give me the money back now or I'll put you in jail." They bicker. Alex overhears Kevin and Chloe discussing 'the best idea ever' and approaches them. Alex unnerves them by implying that he knows they have the money.

At the Club, Neil tells Leslie that last night was some of the best you-know-what they've had ever. Leslie reminds him at the office it's still strictly professional.

At Jabot, Devon tells Tyler that Lily took a personal day with the twins. He's surprised Tyler appreciates the 'mom' thing. Tyler snaps, "You don't know me, man." Leslie and Neil enter as Devon is apologizing for earlier. Leslie explains that their mother passed away. After, Neil asks Leslie if she wants to talk, but she doesn't. Later, Devon notices their closeness. Tyler joins in the 'fraternization' discussion. Neil says Lily and Cane are married - the rules don't apply to them. Once alone, Leslie tells Tyler she wants to be with Neil, but it's not possible. Tyler says she's safe from the past. Leslie tells Tyler he deserves to be happy too - but not with Lily. Tyler goes on about how amazing she is. Leslie says to leave her alone - they've had enough trouble. Meanwhile, Devon meets with Neil about ads. Neil senses he's not into the job.

Adam tells Chelsea, at home, that Jack is stepping down at Newman. She says, "You're never getting on that plane to Paris." Chelsea says she would give up anything for him and asks what he'll give up for her. Adam doesn't understand her fixation with running away. She begs him to let Newman go and leave tonight. He can't. She cries that he's different now. She says she wants a divorce. Adam leaves. Chelsea calls Chloe, who is busy with Kevin. Chelsea smashes their photos and screams.

Sharon joins Adam at Newman and realizes he's drunk. She guesses he told Chelsea 'no' to Paris and tells him he's stupid. Adam acts sarcastic and tipsy. Sharon mocks him for acting like the hero of Newman and quits. They bicker about his attachment to Newman. He says his siblings turned their backs - he knows how to put Newman first. Sharon says it won't love him back. Adam's had enough of being punished for who he is. He tells Sharon if she stays, it would save him. "Can you save me?"

At the Club bar, Alex grills Noah about Adriana. He bets she told him he's a dirty cop, and warns Noah not to get sucked in again. Noah says he knows that. He tells Alex what he knows. Alex says the money belonged to a drug dealer - Adriana's boyfriend. Noah tells him somebody took the money. Alex coaches him to go along with Adriana for now. Later, Adriana shows up tells Noah they can fix this and be together. She claims to have an idea who took the money.

At Crimson Lights, Kevin tells Chloe that Adriana was asking questions about how they get by when the coffee house is so empty - he thinks she knows. They leave Eden in charge and take off. Alex slips in and searches behind the counter.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Victor tells Nick that Billy and Adam won't be at the helm for long.

Marcus Wheeler asks Jack if he thinks coming forward and getting a slap on the wrist will make this easier for his family.

Paul enters Jamie's hospital room as he wakes up and Lauren asks if he remembers what happened.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply