Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 04:41 PM (5,429 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon has used Adam for her crutch too. They are both guilty of using each other. If Sharon really wanted to have Adam quit being her crutch she would walk away from Newman if she wants to work. She would look for another job. She knows Adam is going no where so she continues to stay just to be near him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

I could think of a lot more people on this show other than sharon that have used another person in that way. Why is Sharon such a problem?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

soapflake02
Jan 22 2013, 07:52 PM
I could think of a lot more people on this show other than sharon that have used another person in that way. Why is Sharon such a problem?
I don't think Sharon is using Adam as a crutch. He is weak, devious, and selfish. However, I'd like to know why she's
drawn to that toxic posionous guy. Some people show no mercy to Sharon, but she's not as bad as they portray her. Adam is the evil one.

EDIT: Maybe Sharon feels compassion or pity for Adam because he's the Newman family outcast, that's why she's drawn to him. :shrug:
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 22 2013, 09:30 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Today was actually a good episode! No Adam!!! Even Navery was semi tolerable with Tyler. The bullying s/l is gettin good. I really enjoyed the Lauren and Paul scene. Of course its a treat when Christeeeen sticks it to Phyllis lol but sorry to say Phack has no romantic chem for me.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I think Phack had romantic chemistry 10 years ago but none now. Besides, Phyllis is never getting over Nick anyways. Same old fall back Jack.

Lauren is in denial about Fen bigtime and she ain't trying to hear shit Michael and Paul are telling her. It won't be long before she's hugging up on Carmine for support.

Soapwatcher

like I said its Daisy and Eden all over again, Lauren feels guilty that she had to send Scotty away (which was her decision entirely) and that she got to raise Fen at home, so of course he can do no wrong in her eyes after all he "grew up" in a "loving home" and he would have no reason to be jealous of anyone so its nonsense that he would do anything to Jamie. Fen is his Uncle Kevin all over again, even walks and looks like him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 22 2013, 06:07 PM
She has told him enough is enough yet she makes every attempt to see Adam. SHe knew he worked at Jabot yet she still took the job. She doesn't want Adam out of her life anymore then he wants out of her life. They feed each other Bull Shit every time they are together.
they remind me of that commercial for, I think Verizon, the girl calls up the guy she was dating to tell him she's ignoring him. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 23 2013, 03:41 AM
Today was actually a good episode! No Adam!!! Even Navery was semi tolerable with Tyler. The bullying s/l is gettin good. I really enjoyed the Lauren and Paul scene. Of course its a treat when Christeeeen sticks it to Phyllis lol but sorry to say Phack has no romantic chem for me.
phyliss was minding her own business, christeeeeeeeeeen went over and started with her. Now she wants to sue her in civil court? I hope it breaks her and paul up, because paul is clearly not interested.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Jan 23 2013, 03:13 PM
3WishGenie
phyliss was minding her own business, christeeeeeeeeeen went over and started with her. Now she wants to sue her in civil court? I hope it breaks her and paul up, because paul is clearly not interested.
Really? I thought Paul and Chris were cute yesterday. LOL They reminded me of how they were when they were together before. Am I the only one who doesn't hate Christeeeeen? :laugh:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Drunk And Drunker.
Thursday, January 24 2013 sheknows

Phyllis comes clean with Avery, Devon reconsiders, and Jack tells Neil his plans.

At The Underground, Nick and Avery are discussing Tyler's great work when Noah arrives. Later, Nick asks Noah what's going on with him. They discuss Adriana. Noah says to get out of this situation, he has to make her think he still cares. He worries he'll fall for her again. Nick thinks it's dangerous. When Noah steps out, Nick calls Alex to warn him off Noah.

At Newman, Adam tells Tucker that Jack stepped down and he and Billy are in charge. Tucker grunts, "Drunk and Drunker." He doesn't think either of them will last. Adam suggests they work together to oust Billy and stop Victor from taking over. Tucker's intrigued, but says he has to think about Katherine and Devon. Adam talks about people trying to make a person into someone he's not. "You want no part of that love. I know."

Tyler listens as Lily tells Neil and Cane that the twins are feeling better. Devon appears and pulls Neil away to say he heard that Jack's stepping down at Newman and returning to Jabot. After, Lily and Tyler make their pitch to Neil and Cane. Tyler asks Lily to weigh in on the marketing for The Underground. Cane tells her to go ahead - he'll go check the kids. Lily loves Tyler's ideas for The Underground. He tells her she's great because she's a dedicated mother with a career. She credits Cane for supporting her. She tells him she's sorry about his mom. Later, Tyler blurts something about being a kid in Milwaukee. She says she thought he was from Detroit.

On the patio, Jack tells Phyllis he's grateful to have her back in his life. She feels it's not a good idea. Jack tries to convince her. She won't go along with him, and leaves.

Jack arrives at Jabot and asks for a word with Neil. He apologizes for the way he treated him. He confirms he's left Newman and is returning to Jabot - he wants Neil there with him. Jack asks him to head up a new fashion division.

Avery and Phyllis see each other at the Club. Avery sent their mother something for her birthday and tries to convince Phyllis to contact her too. Phyllis says she stopped being her mother when she took their father's side. The divorce comes up. Phyllis says instead of learning from her parents, she turned out just like them. Avery disagrees. Phyllis lets Avery know she hates her being with Nick - it's like she's deliberately trying to hurt her. Phyllis says seeing them together was like a knife in her heart every time - Avery had to know that. Avery asks if she'll ever forgive her. Later, Phyllis signs her divorce papers. She gets a text ad for Nick's nightclub that says, "Come be with family," and rolls her eyes. She calls to invite Jack to be her 'plus one'.

At home, Jack jovially tells Kyle he's doing well and that he's left Newman. He asks Kyle to come back to Jabot with him. When Kyle's upstairs, Adam arrives. Jack fills him in on the latest regarding Stephanie. Adam thanks him for keeping him out of it. Adam says Victor will still want revenge. Jack says Victor will be coming after him. Adam confesses he has a plan. They discuss Chelsea leaving Adam. Jack's sorry. Adam says she tried to change him - now he just has Newman.

On the coffee house patio, Devon tells Tucker that after they spoke last week, he got advice. Tucker chuckles, and asks what Katherine told him to do. Devon says she advised him to give Tucker another chance. Tucker mentions the job offer. Devon admits he's intrigued. Tucker explains why he'd be a great fit. Devon says he'll kick it around and thanks him.

Over dinner at the Club, Neil tells Leslie about Jack's offer. He asks about her family. She doesn't want to discuss her mom - she dislikes dwelling on the past. Neil is joking with her when Devon appears. He mentions Tucker's job offer. Neil says if he's not enjoying his job there's no point in staying. Devon asks what he's doing.

Avery finds Nick at The Underground and tells him she ran into Phyllis. She hates that she hurt her so much. She assures Nick she's not dumping him. She thinks the future is bright.

At Newman, Adam takes a call from Tucker saying he's out - his family's too important to him. Adam calls someone else and says they need to meet - tomorrow.

At a motel, Dylan McAvoy looks at a flyer for The Underground's grand re-opening.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Chloe tells Chelsea her next step in the break-up and recovery process is revenge sex.

Sharon tells Adam that Victor's going to come gunning for him. Adam replies, "Game on."

Victor tells Nikki that Jack stepped down - he's no longer running Newman Enterprises. Nikki glares. "What did you do?"

soapflake02

soapgoddess
Jan 22 2013, 09:05 PM
soapflake02
Jan 22 2013, 07:52 PM
I don't think Sharon is using Adam as a crutch. He is weak, devious, and selfish. However, I'd like to know why she's
drawn to that toxic posionous guy. Some people show no mercy to Sharon, but she's not as bad as they portray her. Adam is the evil one.

EDIT: Maybe Sharon feels compassion or pity for Adam because he's the Newman family outcast, that's why she's drawn to him. :shrug:
True, she's not using that totally. She is trying to get past that phase of her life, Adam knows what buttons to push and is doing just that. Maybe in a way she is Adam's crutch. Others probably dont see it that way but oh well.

soapflake02

Is it just me or does it seem like the writing for victor has been dumbed down. He is coming off desperate.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

^The writing for Victor has been off for years. I want my cunning smart Victor back! :soapbox:

Good gawd, another one of these insta-cures! Jacko is now cured of his addiction and back in the saddle at Jabot after one week?? :fp2: I'm happy that Kyle will be with Jack at Jabot tho. The more Abbotts there the better.

I'm so sick of Adam's childish hissy fits, pouting included. Chelsea didn't force him to change. He wanted to be better for her all on his own but its her fault now? Douche!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 23 2013, 04:38 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 23 2013, 03:13 PM
3WishGenie
Really? I thought Paul and Chris were cute yesterday. LOL They reminded me of how they were when they were together before. Am I the only one who doesn't hate Christeeeeen? :laugh:
evidently! :D

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 23 2013, 07:28 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like the writing for victor has been dumbed down. He is coming off desperate.
yes it has, and yes it does! Victor used to just outfox everyone, didn't have to resort to blackmail.
This Billy boy vendetta is getting old too, they need to just kiss and makeup.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Same Game, Different Players.
Friday, January 25 2013 sheknows

Nikki rails at Victor, Adam ousts Billy, and Chloe advises Chelsea.

At Chelseas's place, Chloe sees the smashed photos. Chelsea tells her she's cutting her losses - the divorce is back on. Chloe assumes it was Sharon again. Chelsea says it was Newman this time.

Billy arrives at Newman Enterprises and Adam tells him he called an emergency board meeting that morning - a vote was held and the board wants one CEO going forward - Adam. Billy wonders how he pulled it off. Adam says the board didn't forgive him for passing on sensitive information to his wife. As they bicker, Sharon arrives asking where everyone is for the staff meeting. Billy tells her she and Adam are all that's left - but it won't last. Billy warns Sharon she'll become a pawn in Adam's war with Victor. Billy leaves and Sharon enthuses about Adam getting the board to go along with him. Adam says the board knows he's the next generation. Sharon says Victor will come gunning for him. Adam's ready and wants her by his side. Sharon says Noah is proud of her - she won't be quitting and she will deal with Victor when she has to. They discuss his marriage ending. Mason gets them Cajun food from a New Orleans chef while they work. Adam decides to leave and they say some heartfelt things before he goes. Once alone, Sharon imagines Adam coming back, saying he loves her, and ravishing her on the desk.

At Crimson Lights, Cane tells Eden he was supposed to meet Lily. They discuss her working at Jabot. Cane says they have time for each other no matter how crazy busy things get. Cane takes a call from Lily and tells her to do what she has to do. He explains to Eden that Lily's got a deadline. Eden says he must be let down, but thinks it's great he's so supportive.

At The Underground, Nick tells Avery he's optimistic about the grand re-opening. She's happy, but he says she doesn't look it. He asks what's wrong. She says she has to go out of town for work for a couple of days. They make out. Clothes start coming off. He thinks she'll chicken out. They kiss more. Later, they come downstairs re-dressing. Avery goes.

At the penthouse, Victor tells Nikki that Jack stepped down from Newman Enterprises. She accuses him of forcing Jack's hand. Victor says he realized it was a size too big and left Adam and Billy minding the store. Vikki arrives with news about the board meeting. Victor's not surprised. Vikki says Billy's been voted out of Newman. Victor tells her they'll talk later. Nikki hollers at Victor that he'll just go after Adam now. "Same game, different players." They argue. Nikki was hoping they could sail around the world - she's angry with herself for believing it could ever happen. She rants about wedding planning. Victor says, "In due time." Nikki begs him to get a grip on his control issues and asks him to wait until after their honeymoon to do anything about Newman. He refuses. Nikki calls someone and whispers, "No, I couldn't tell him. Not yet."

Chloe and Chelsea sit at the Club. Chelsea sulks and Chloe says Adam has a screw loose. Chelsea wants to channel her energy into their design business. Chloe tells Chelsea the next step in the break-up/recovery process is revenge sex. They look over at Cane. Chelsea gasps - he's married! Chloe says she needs someone like him. Talk turns back to Adam footing the bill for their business. Chelsea says, "Spare no expense." Chloe leaves. Chelsea spills, and Cane comes to the rescue.

Vikki greets Billy at home. She rants about Adam mistreating him. Billy shrugs that the only he was at Newman was because of her and Jack. She says Adam won't win. Chloe arrives and announces Billy has something she wants. She wants to buy the Restless Style building. He asks if the chipmunk robbed another bank. Chloe says she's starting a business with Chelsea with her divorce settlement.

At the Club bar, Adam downs a drink, and heads up to his suite.

Still at home, Victor takes a call from Mason who answers questions about Adam, Billy, and Sharon. Victor orders Mason to find out what kind of meds Sharon is on.

Genoa City Spoilers for Next Week on The Young and the Restless:

Chelsea tells Sharon that Adam's at the Club - he doesn't live there anymore. Sharon tells Chelsea she knows that.

Tyler says to Leslie, "What the hell is he doing here?" She replies, "I don't know. Does it matter? We can't let him recognize us."

Lauren growls at Michael, "Why are you so determined to blame our son for Jamie's accident?"

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I haven't watched the show in almost 2 weeks. See I'm not missing much.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

LOL Mason orders Cajun food from a N.O chef? how lame and corny is that?? geez, why not have Adam whipping out that jazz CD Sharon gave him last yr. :shame:

Ok well, I gotta admit Chane was cute!!

soapflake02

I can't believe chloe just blew off chelsea like that, she clearly needed a friend and just blew her off. I still think chloe is using chelsea.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 24 2013, 07:39 PM
I haven't watched the show in almost 2 weeks. See I'm not missing much.
That makes two of us! The only thing I am greatful for as a fellow Sharon fan is the fact that they are actually putting her in some nice clothes for once and switching up her hairstyles

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply