Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Spoilers for the week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 04:53 PM (2,700 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of January 21st

Maxie receives shocking news that gives her hope for the future

Luke is face to face with someone he thought was gone

Spinelli has a lot of explaining to do

Emma tells Patrick that she doesn't like Britt

Michael and AJ stick it to Tracy

Ned warns Tracy of impending trouble, but is he too late?

via jcren

Episode Titles and Previews

1/21, N/A

(Maxie's Plan)
1/22, Maxie tries to use her pregnancy to win Spinelli back; Anna and Sonny talk about their romantic lives.

(Duke's Rival)
1/23, Luke discovers the real Duke has returned and claims to be Duke's rival for Anna's affections; Connie thanks Sonny

(Britt's Plot)
1/24, Britt vows to get Emma to like her; Epiphany holds a grudge against Felix; Patrick asks Elizabeth about why Sabrina is keeping her distance.

(Starr and Kristina)
1/25, Starr offers Kristina comfort, but is pushed aside; Sonny aids Tracy's fight against AJ; Patrick and Britt treat Emma to lunch.

Edited by Daytime, Jan 16 2013, 11:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't like Britt either.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am tired of seeing Britt bully a 12 year old for the affections of a man who lost his wife not even a year ago. Please end this storyline!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

YAY Ned!!!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

So looking forward to seeing Ned back on my screen! :cheer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, and Emma, I don't like britt too... :)

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh Emma, sweetheart, you are in good company with the not liking Britt thing. I wouldn't want her around my daddy either!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

1/21, N/A

(Maxie's Plan)
1/22, Maxie tries to use her pregnancy to win Spinelli back; Anna and Sonny talk about their romantic lives.

(Duke's Rival)
1/23, Luke discovers the real Duke has returned and claims to be Duke's rival for Anna's affections; Connie thanks Sonny

(Britt's Plot)
1/24, Britt vows to get Emma to like her; Epiphany holds a grudge against Felix; Patrick asks Elizabeth about why Sabrina is keeping her distance.

(Starr and Kristina)
1/25, Starr offers Kristina comfort, but is pushed aside; Sonny aids Tracy's fight against AJ; Patrick and Britt treat Emma to lunch.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 13 2013, 01:10 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I don't think I've seen Epiphany since I started watching regularly last year. I wonder if they'll mention where she's been?

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't recall seeing Epiphany in what feels like quite a while.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I was such a huge Scrubs fan and I love Patrick but I can't stand this story line that they have him in. Please come back soon Robin.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Maxie tries to use her pregnancy to win Spinelli back

Seriously? Maxie can do so much better....

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Starr and Kristina)

claudiamarie

I don't like Britt either. And yes Maxie can do better than Spinelli.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I really, really do not like Maxie these days. Admittedly I was extremely partial to Jen Lilley in the role but after KS came back I got used to her again so I am placing the blame largely on the story rather than the actress. This whole grief-sex-with-a-drunk-guy-immediately-after-miscarriage thing is grossing me out in the extreme. Her behavior is inexplicable. Miscarriages happen often and they happen even more often when a surrogate is involved. She should have come clean. She didn't do anything wrong and women's bodies are durable and strong and have been for a long time so I am not buying the stupid falling and miscarrying because of the dog explanation. She should not have went to bed (or couch) with a drunk guy who was in that state because he was feeling sorry for himself over another woman. I just hate this and am not looking forward to weeks and months of it. I guess I should just tell myself that I'll never like every aspect of any show and be grateful that GH is largely in a good place right now.

Can't wait to see Ned again! Love the Ned & Tracy vs Michael & A.J. storyline. And Emma is a pretty good judge of character so let's hope they quit with the suddenly stupid routine where Patrick is concerned and have him get rid of terrible, awful, no good, very bad Britt ASAP. Sabrina isn't particularly lovable but Britt is dreadful. Two-dimensional evil villain dreadful.

engrady pind

Patrick/Britt/Sabrina: I don't think Patrick is in any way emotionally involved with Britt. He likes the sexual attention but he doesn't see her as a life partner. Sabrina is a little sister and a good friend. Patrick will protect her when called to do so.

Return of Ned: I know Ned loves his mother, but I really do not want Ned back to hassle AJ as he did for years. ELQ is on the verge of ruination under Tracy's leadership. Maybe AJ can do what is needed to make the company prosperous again. Monica needs to kick Tracy to the curb and out of the Quartermaine mansion and let the Queen of Barbed Rudeness live on her own for a change (and on her own dime).

Robin: Has she been getting her meds while in captivity? I just can't see Jerry Jax overly worried about her getting the cocktail she needs to get her numbers back in the positive. Didn't she leave the show back in the negative regarding her HIV status?

Maxie/Spinelli: Spinelli can do much better than Maxie Jones who just can't manage to grow up and be a big girl. While I find the actress who plays Ellie uncomfortable to listen to, I do like the character. She at least understands Spinelli and how his minds works. They genuinely like one another; Maxie and Spinelli don't. Spinelli is always enamored and enthralled by blondes -- with the possible exception of Georgie, a relationship that didn't get a fair chance because of her murder which brought Spinelli into Maxie's sphere. Maxie will always be looking for someone else and there will always be another Matt Hunter in the wings.

Sonny/Connie/Kate: Enough already. Megan Ward's Kate was a fantastic character, a woman with class until she got totally involved with Sonny. Sullivan's Connie is painfully tacky to the point of being gross. Her resemblance to Claudia is disturbing. Any storyline involving Connie/Kate/Sonny is going to be BORING and useless for entertainment.

AJ: So glad he is back with Sean Keenan playing him. Now, if they will just clean him up a bit and get him over the Carly/Sonny part of his life. I find it hard to believe that in all the time he was away he didn't develop some meaningful relationships. Maybe when things have settled down in PC his secret wife and children can show up. Now that would put a knot in Carly's tail.

CARLY: Isn't it about time for payback? She has hurt so many people, isn't it about time she got what is coming to her? It would be a hoot if she got pregnant again by AJ and had to deal with AJ's secret wife. Of course, once things start going rancid for Carly, Jasper Jax will return to make everything all right again. Carly is so self-involved that she cannot see the forest for the trees, as it were. She bounced from Johnny who was too young for her to Todd who shouldn't be allowed out alone. I am still amazed that Carly expects all men to tell her the truth about everything yet she can keep all kinds of things from them. Her BFF Jason is gone and Carly is going to have to wing it until she can find someone else to devote himself to protecting her from herself. Lots of potential for stories with Carly -- if the writers let her actually learn something occasionally.

The Younger Set: Too boring to watch. Busybody Starr needs to go back to Mama since Daddy is going to lie to her again and again. Michael is a grown man and needs to tell all 3 of his parents that he will make his own decisions and will not accept any interference from any of them. Kristina needs to go back to school. Her story is over, leave her be for a while. Molly is curiously absent. Maybe she is writing another book for Connie to steal.

Sam: The Weeper will have to find another shoulder to cry on after she has talked everything to death. Poor John.

Lante: Languishing in couple's Hell along with Steven Lars and Olivia.

LUKE/ANNA/DUKE: Where are they?

KimAshton

Ned mentioned in spoilers. Wahoo

happy
Member Avatar

Ugh. I'm not a fan of Luke/Anna insta romance. I'd rather see Robert back.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Rredd Spoiler Calender wk of Jan 21

Jan22nd
Spin tells Maxie he only turned to her bcuz of Ellie’s supposed rejection
Spin makes it clear he's with Ellie
Maxie lets Spin go to Ellie
Maxie returns to Britt for test results…& learns she is pregnant
Maxie will make a deal with a devil?
Anna & Sonny chat about their romances

Jan23rd
Anna's life is getting even more awkward
Luke realizes the real Duke is back
He asserts himself as Duke’s challenger (for Anna’s love)
Connie thanks Sonny
Emma tells Patrick she does NOT like Britt
Spin has to answer questions

Jan24th
Britt affirms she’ll make Emma like her
Epiphany resents Felix
Patrick quizzes Elizabeth about Sabrina avoiding him
Trying to snag ELQ, AJ & Michael scheme
Regarding his latest plot (to get out of the mess he’s in)….Todd tips off Johnny

Jan25th
TJ tries to help Molly get her book back by pleading to Connie
Kristina rejects Starr’s offer of support
Patrick & Britt go out to lunch with Emma
While trying to help his mother, Ned may be too late
Tracy gets an unpleasant surprise from AJ and Michael.
After Tracy approaches him 1st, Sonny teams up with her - targeting AJ

rredd @ soc

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk Jan 21st

1/21, Preemption

1/22, Maxie gets news that makes her hopeful for the future; Anna and Sonny discuss their love lives; Luke faces someone he thought he wouldn't see again.

1/23, Spinelli needs to explain himself; Emma tells Patrick she doesn't like Britt; Anna feels increasingly conflicted.

1/24, A.J. and Michael talk about their next move; Carly makes a generous gesture; Todd tells Johnny how he plans to get out of his situation.

1/25, Michael and A.J. give Tracy a hard time; T.J. pleads with Connie to return Molly's book; Ned tells Tracy trouble is coming.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply