Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jack Wagner on Possible GH Return; "They have called"
Topic Started: Jan 9 2013, 06:23 PM (729 Views)
Mason

Jack Wagner (ex-Frisco, GH), who Digest revealed to be atop GH's wish list for vets to bring back to celebrate the show's 50th anniversary in April, confirmed to the Huffington Post that he has been contacted by execs. "I have nothing to say about it," he offered. "They have called, but there's nothing in ink or anything like that. I know it would be pretty special to work with Kristina [Wagner, Felicia], my ex-wife, again so we'll see what happens. I know it's around the corner here and if I go back, it would only be for a very short story arc. But I might do it just to honor that show and what it's meant to my career and the fans and to Kristina's career."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

You know Frisco will be back. Honestly, I wouldn't want him back for anything but a short-term arc.

Mason

It doesn't make much of a difference to me whether Frisco comes back or not. I guess it would be nice just to resolve his relationships with Maxie and Felicia, but other than that, I really have no need for him (then again, I've never seen the character in action). Mostly, I'm just a little annoyed by the tone of his statements.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 9 2013, 07:13 PM
It doesn't make much of a difference to me whether Frisco comes back or not. I guess it would be nice just to resolve his relationships with Maxie and Felicia, but other than that, I really have no need for him (then again, I've never seen the character in action). Mostly, I'm just a little annoyed by the tone of his statements.
I agree. It's like he feels like he's so much better than the show and would be doing the show the biggest favor by appearing.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

He is useless and a deadbeat father. Frisco can stay away.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Eric83
Jan 9 2013, 07:34 PM
He is useless and a deadbeat father. Frisco can stay away.
True. And I want to hear Maxie give him the same shit she gave Felicia. Double actually.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 9 2013, 07:37 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting...

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I would fucking LOVE to see Maxie burn into Frisco.

I hope he returns.

happy
Member Avatar

Eh. I don't need a Frisco return. We have loads of vets now who need more airtime. Canvas is getting too crowded, especially with all the newbies hogging airtime in January.

I really don't need to see Frisco-Felicia-Mac triangle again. KW's acting looks weak now. If Frisco comes, he can take Felicia in one episode. Then free up Mac to hook up with Olivia - and share scenes with Lucy and Doc!!! :wub:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Granted, I think his return would provide a lot of great material for core characters, everytime he talks of General Hospital, I always get the feeling that, although bridges haven't been burnt, he doesn't necessarily have the fondness for it and the role of Frisco Jones that we seem to think he would have.

I don't know why but I always seem to be reading in between the lines too much, I suppose.

GH, He's Just Not Into You Anymore is the feeling I always get whenever reading an interview of his. And it's been this way for five or six years now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply