Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 10:21 AM (8,759 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Everyone seems pretty relaxed for it being the day of the wedding. My house was crazy when my sister got married.

cord08

Parker is sucking his thumb. The cuteness...oh goodness.

cord08

Nick believes love is an action. Well, that explains all the pre-marital sex he had with Gabi.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I actually like the soapiness of everyone involved in the wedding having different pieces of the puzzle. Chad knows stuff about Gabi that Will and Abby doesn't know. Abby senses something amiss, but can't put her finger on it. Will knows it's his baby, but he doesn't know about Gabi's involvement with Melanie's kidnapping. Chad and Sonny do. Cameron knows the baby isn't Nick's, but doesn't know who. I'm thinking of making a flow chart, but that's okay. Chad knows the baby isn't Nick's but doesn't know it's Will. (I'm guessing he thinks its Andrews).

Chad, you dog, you're actually convincing Gabi you're on the up and up.

cord08

"Daniel's gonna be a good father." UGH, Victor. Thank you Kate for calling out this crap.

cord08

"Maggie and I wanted Daniel to spend time with the boy. The slut is part of the package." HAHA, Victor.

cord08

"I think I just show up and give the rings." Haha, Will is such a lazy best man.

cord08

DAMN. Sonny is already buying for Valentine's Day? Procrastinator he is not.

cord08

Nick showing his 2 year financial plan to Rafe. I think all of these numbers are going over his head...

Lil
Member Avatar

^ But isn't Rafe a math genius who used to help Will with his schoolwork? LOL

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Does Allie go to school? Syd? No. Okay. Fine.

Also, who is this Hugh Grant esque figure pretending to be EJ? Is the real EJ in a dungeon somewhere?

cord08

"I feel you, and I know you feel me too." Really, EJ? I think you've been reading too may romance novels.
Edited by cord08, Jan 10 2013, 01:32 PM.

cord08

Victor wants to know how Daniel is doing? Enough with the propping.

elci525
Member Avatar

OMG What is wrong with EJ right now?? Since when is EJ a character in a British rom com? When will he begin to stutter? Or when will a scenario like this happen: he begins talking when someone else begins talking, and then sheepishly says "you go", but they both say "you go" at the same time, so he awkwardly laughs and says "no you, no you go," and then makes some self-deprecating remark about his bad timing or big mouth - ? Yeah, when will the non stop self-effacing behavior start? Who IS this man?
Edited by elci525, Jan 10 2013, 03:18 PM.

camera shy

Honeybees
Jan 10 2013, 01:27 PM

Also, who is this Hugh Grant esque figure pretending to be EJ? Is the real EJ in a dungeon somewhere?
He really can channel Hugh Grant, can't he? :P
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 10 2013, 01:35 PM
Victor wants to know how Daniel is doing? Enough with the propping.
I though yesterday's Daniel propping had reached the limit, but I was wrong. They will never stop the Daniel propping. They will write an episode where a nuke goes off in Salem, killing everyone in Salem but Jennifer, Daniel and Parker and a chorus of angels will come down to sing the orange one's praises.

Chloe/Nadia almost showed some life in her scene with Kate.

I'm just weirded out by the whole Mrs. Hernandez business. She should have been told by now.

elci525
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 10 2013, 01:27 PM

LOL - all my thoughts exactly too!!

cord08

Will saw Rafe and Sami making, "sexy eyes at each other last night." Why does this weird me out?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

E.J. in the present incarnation is a better Hugh Grant than Hugh Grant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply