Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 10:21 AM (8,955 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Kate: "Ugh, you might be the worst mother in the world."

Chloe: "Oh, don't give up that crown so easily."

Bazinga!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

appleblossom

elci525
Jan 10 2013, 01:39 PM
Honeybees
Jan 10 2013, 01:27 PM
Does Allie go to school? Syd? No. Okay. Fine.

Also, who is this Hugh Grant esque figure pretending to be EJ? Is the real EJ in a dungeon somewhere?
LOL - all my thoughts exactly too!!
OK how come Syd is not in school? I believe she was sick a while back. I believe she's 6 or 7 now, what the heck does Lucas or Sami have her do all day? Is Syd and Johnny in school?

cord08

It's weird. Gabi is sometimes a completely different person around Will when Nick isn't breathing down her neck.

appleblossom

am103
Jan 10 2013, 01:48 PM
Kate: "Ugh, you might be the worst mother in the world."

Chloe: "Oh, don't give up that crown so easily."

Bazinga!
I'm dying to see the interaction between Chloe, Lucas, and Sami. I know there will be some snarky remarks exchanged.
Edited by appleblossom, Jan 10 2013, 01:55 PM.

appleblossom

cord08
Jan 10 2013, 01:42 PM
Will saw Rafe and Sami making, "sexy eyes at each other last night." Why does this weird me out?
I'm sure Will does not want Rafe to get hurt my his mom again either, just like he warned his dad and EJ months ago.

cord08

"She looks at you like a starving man looks at a pork chop." I think the phrase, "The way a doctor looks at a patient" might have been a better comparison for Dan to understand, Victor.
Edited by cord08, Jan 10 2013, 01:59 PM.

cord08

appleblossom
Jan 10 2013, 01:55 PM
cord08
Will saw Rafe and Sami making, "sexy eyes at each other last night." Why does this weird me out?
I'm sure Will does not want Rafe to get hurt my his mom again either, just like he warned his dad and EJ months ago.
Oh, I agree. I think it's just the fact that they were doing this in the middle of a church sanctuary...and Will saw them. LOL.

bomber
Member Avatar

So Victor is not upset that he has just lost his grandson to the sainted one?

Harmony233

bomber
Jan 10 2013, 02:07 PM
is that really suprising i'm sure if victor had to choose between daniel and his son he'd choose daniel

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JessicaLeigh
Jan 10 2013, 01:47 PM
E.J. in the present incarnation is a better Hugh Grant than Hugh Grant.
I haven't seen today's show yet...but this doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. :wub:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 10 2013, 02:07 PM
He can still take the grandpa role because he's married to Maggie. And he's taken on the role of full-stop, out-of-control, over-the-top Daniel propper. So, no, he's not upset. He's proud of Phillip for handing Parker over to Orange Glow.
:puke:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 10 2013, 01:27 PM
Does Allie go to school? Syd? No. Okay. Fine.

Also, who is this Hugh Grant esque figure pretending to be EJ? Is the real EJ in a dungeon somewhere?
do not insult Hugh Grant
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 10 2013, 02:13 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 10 2013, 02:11 PM
JessicaLeigh
I haven't seen today's show yet...but this doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. :wub:
I hate myself for it because I so want him to be a DiMera in the fullest sense, but when he's like this I am completely charmed by him. Resist resist resist...

elci525
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 10 2013, 02:11 PM
JessicaLeigh
Well I don't know about being a better Hugh Grant than Hugh Grant (I ADORE Hugh Grant), but as charming and handsome and erudite as Hugh Grant's characters are, in no way should EJ be acting like a bloke out of Notting Hill or Four Weddings. So I found it a little disturbing today, to be totally honest. Because if I am going to like EJ, I am going to like him as a sexy villain. Not as someone dithering and sheepish. JS is handsome and undeniably charming, so it's not the most offensive thing on the planet. But it's not the look I want for EJ.
Edited by elci525, Jan 10 2013, 02:25 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Rafe's Spanish accent is kind of terrible.

am103
Member Avatar

These past few days without Kristen have been a total snore, but I'll tell you one thing that manages to keep the show mildly interesting for me lately - the dialogue. The dialogue and snark has been so good lately between most of the characters. Quite frankly I'm rather impressed. Not so much with the performances, because I feel like some of the actors are just phoning it in for whatever reason, but the dialogue has been rather on-point lately and it's a very welcome change.

By the way, Chloe slamming the door in Kate's face was fifty shades of AWESOME! I have to see that again.

AFaithL

I find "Daddy Daniel" adorable.

WGuyMd35

All I have to say about todays show.... as-if Will would ever wear that oversized sweatshirt and jeans from 1995 that he was packing for his big move to Sonny's. Did the props department raid the lost-and found for that scene!?

And while I'm on the subject of clothes...someone please burn EJ's gray suit. He looks so hot in everything else; that suit is horrible. And it seems to be the only thing he owns.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I noticed that it was at least three days without Kristen, and I'm enjoying the break and breathing room from that story. The best part is that when she shows back up, I'll be glad to see her again.

Parker seems like a very... special child.
Edited by granolagirl, Jan 10 2013, 03:02 PM.

mae
Member Avatar

cord08

Posted Image

Edited by mae, Jan 10 2013, 04:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply