Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 10:21 AM (8,947 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh look, it's crazy eyes & dead eyes....

:sleep:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm taking back the board, one post at a time.

FYI...

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

How sweet, Unibrow sent Crazy eyes & dumbo to El Segundo

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Okay, Everett & Johnny or almost as cute as EJ & Johnny.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh dear gawd, Everett.

Again.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sami, you are an idiot.

But really.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

So are you, Everett.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Deer in the headlights!!

Deer in the headlights!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sami looks pretty.

There I said it.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

And she just scrunchied..

I'm over it.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

For the love of gawd. Rafael, TUCK IN YOUR BLOODY SHIRT!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Victor has a long ass stray eyebrow.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I see Nadia Didnt get acting lessons on her break...

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

They've turned Everett into a big ole SCHMOOP.

Bastards.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Rafe & Sami are the exact opposite of hot.

concerned
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 10 2013, 05:29 PM
4vrejami
Jan 10 2013, 04:28 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 10 2013, 04:05 PM
I really can't stand Chloe. The fact that she's insistent on taking Kate out of Parker's life makes her completely selfish as a mother. "He's young, he'll forget you"? Umm WTF bitch? Despite the fact that you hate Kate, your son has known her as his grandmother his whole life! This shouldn't just be about what's best for Chloe, it should be about what's best for Parker.

Sigh...
parker isn't kate's grandson anymore so she needs to fuck off.
And I don't blame chloe at all for not wanting kate anywhere near her kid. the woman tried to kill her and forced her into prostitution.
So? To Parker, she is still his grandmother. I'm not expecting Chloe to be BFFs with Kate... I just think it's harsh to completely rip her out of Parker's life. Not harsh to Kate, harsh to Parker.
Don't worry Kate you have your great grandchild on the way and you won't have to share him/her with Victor or Maggie.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal's posts are made of win. :popcorn:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Jan 10 2013, 07:27 PM
mer4santo
Jan 10 2013, 07:14 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 10 2013, 02:11 PM
JessicaLeigh
Jan 10 2013, 01:47 PM
E.J. in the present incarnation is a better Hugh Grant than Hugh Grant.
I haven't seen today's show yet...but this doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. :wub:
It's not bad if I didn't know the guy was EJ. I swear, I'm waiting for impending head injury #4 to make him a psycho again within 3 months.
Then join me in becoming an Everett fan! All of the charm and none of the baggage. The scenes between him and Sami today were adorbs.
I may have to adopt this strategy. It's sort of like being good on my diet. Fat free EJ, so to speak. Not quite as yummy - but not too bad, and better for you.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 10 2013, 10:06 PM
They've turned Everett into a big ole SCHMOOP.

Bastards.
Ahem...

Everett IS a schmoop. He's sweet and charming and bumbling. :wub:

You can't project EJ expectations onto Everett. They're different characters!!! :P
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

And I often say if you can't get the real thing, don't even bother with the substitute. Space out and treasure the indulgences.

Pretending that EJ is actually channeling or inhabiting another character doesn't help. If he can't be EJ what is the point of him? That's really how I feel - I was flabbergasted by the character today. I am wondering if EJ is laying the groundwork for some great manipulation. Or bluffing. Like Hamlet feigning madness to better execute his vengeance. Only that didn't really work all that well for the Prince, so I can't imagine I will be happy with the future of whatever this EJ incarnation is. And that Sami is just lapping it up is the ultimate disturbance. Is she even attracted to these qualities in EJ? As much as I dislike Ejami, at least I could acknowledge it was a complex connection, dark, interesting, controversial, aggressive, unapologetic. But this is just saccharine to me. Eh, no matter.

It was so frustrating to watch Sami at the end. Those little girl eyes. For as mature as her scene with Will may have been, she regressed by show's end. GROW UP WOMAN!!

I am a bit conflicted over the situation with Kate. On the one hand, I understand her point, that she has been a grandmother to Parker thus far and, given that the little boy is losing some constants in his life, why not prevent his losing any more people he is close to? But, then again, the person in question is Kate, so I can't blame Chloe either. The second Kate starts in with that familiar "I did all those wretched things for the good of Paker" talk, where she crowns herself the arbiter of all that is right and wrong, end justifying the means - I'd had enough. In time, Kate will only interfere "for the good of Parker," and I dread to think what that might look like. And I really did love Chloe not backing down and throwing back whatever Kate dished.
Edited by elci525, Jan 10 2013, 11:02 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply