Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rumored Casting
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 03:34 PM (1,852 Views)
Jenna

I hope this is the right place to put this. Just saw pic of the teen that was cast. Still don't know the name of the character he is playing though.
Its in the GHH Rumorville section.
Edited by Jenna, Jan 10 2013, 03:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I wonder if he could be Sonny and Carly's son Morgan? It's about time that they brought him back.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Definitely Morgan.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Ryan ‏@SourceRyan

The Rafe showing up in Port Charles is a teenager and is the son of Alison Barrington. #GH #PC

found this on twitter too

So SOD says Jimmy Deshler is playing Rafe, Alison Barrington's kid. He airs Jan 30th and is a third party for Molly and TJ #GH

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

He should've been Morgan. Oh lord!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hmm. Well I guess this would explain why Alison is rumored to be showing up. I hope this doesn't mean the whole supernatural PC is going to continue. It was fun, and it could be fun, but with Kevin coming on in the next week or two, I thought it was going to be resolved. Doesn't sound like it if Alison's son with either Rafe or Caleb is showing up.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Source Ryan also says they're all involved in a murder mystery. Alison and Rafe could fit on the canvas even if they don't do the "vampire" thing or go away from it. IF McBain turns out to be Caleb or a descendent of Caleb then Rafe will be his son or relative. Alison fits onto GH anyway. I'm a fan of hers but I know she's pretty polarizing. I'm glad this kid isn't Morgan because I don't even remotely miss Morgan. I couldn't stand Morgan at all. Until they fix the mess that is Kristina they shouldn't be worried about him. Plus Molly and TJ need someone to interact with and Morgan doesn't really fit that description because they're cousins. This works for me! Although so far the Alison part is just rumored, if this is her son you have to believe she's popping in. probably for the Nurses Ball.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Ryan ‏@SourceRyan

Rafe Barrington (not sure if his last name is Kovitch) will play into the John/Sam/Lucy/Kevin storyline. And Anna's heavily involved. #GH

Mason

Okay...setting aside the fact that he's likely either Rafe or Caleb's son (which is bad enough)....the fact alone of Alison having a teenage child just seems ridiculous to me. And I know it's been almost a decade since we last saw Alison, but still.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

If Cady McClain can play mom to an actor ten years younger than her, then EHP is old enough lol

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hershey is a year older than Sweeney, who is playing a mom to a late-teens/early-20s character, so I don't think it's that far off for Alison to have a teenage son around the age of Molly and TJ.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Was hoping it would be a gay Morgan recast.

Mason

I'm not talking about EHP and I don't care about other actresses. I'm saying I can't picture the character of Alison having a teenage son at this point. Maybe it wouldn't be so jarring if we hadn't last seen the character 9 years ago when she was in her early-mid 20s.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That was 9 years ago. Here's Hershey Presley in 2012.

Posted Image

Definitely can pass for a mom of a teenager. But maybe it's because I'm not that familiar with the actual character. I know when there were rumors about Storms coming back as Belle on DAYS. I just couldn't imagine Storms playing a mother to an at least 8 year old.

Mason

That picture really doesn't make me feel any differently. But I guess if this does come to pass, I'll just have to suck it up.
Edited by Mason, Jan 23 2013, 09:54 PM.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Rafe's supposed to be inserted into the Kevin/Lucy/Sam/John storyline.

And, yes...He's going to be a third wheel for Molly/TJ.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

*waves to Selena*

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

*waves back to Angie!*

This place is so much better than that other board I was complaining about over on SON today. LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply