Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patrika Darbo on Nancy's return to Salem; "She should've knifed some people a long time ago!"
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 05:14 PM (3,066 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Patrika Darbo's return to Days.

Patrika Darbo returns to Days in March as Chloe's mom, Nancy Wesley.

"I was back in November taping," shares Patrika Darbo. "It was very easy to come back and play Nancy. The current writers are very tuned into who this character is, which is always terrific."

Chloe has been through a lot since the last time Nancy was seen in Salem. Shares Darbo, "With some of the things that have happened to Chloe, Nancy would have knifed some people a long time ago!"

In addition to working with Nadia Bjorlin, Darbo's upcoming scenes will include Shawn Christian, who plays Daniel. "He's adorable," praises the actress.

To see what Nancy is up to when she returns to Salem, tune into Days this March!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

omg this made me laugh so much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

4vrejami

hahahaa! I love nancy.
hopefully she knifes daniel. I have a feeling he's going to try and take parker away from chloe.
Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 10 2013, 05:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I love Nancy!!! And I totally agree with Patrika, lol
Edited by blueskies, Jan 10 2013, 05:17 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

After Chloe leaves can we keep Nancy and bring on Joy and have her interact with JJ?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

This is exactly the type of attitude these returning characters need to have when they are back on the show. Sounds like we have some fun stuff ahead.

AFaithL

Love her! Go Nancy!!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

She was taping in November but doesn't air until March? SMH.... :shame:

4vrejami

I hope chloe leaves with parker.
The real nancy would never let her grandbaby be taken away from her daughter and be raised by daniel and jennifer.
Edited by 4vrejami, Jan 10 2013, 05:41 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

She's so right!! Nancy and Craig should have been there when Chloe returned the first time.

six
Member Avatar

I wish they'd kept her on, even if NB decided not to stay.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I want to like the original post because I adored Nancy (and Patrika!), but then there's the Daniel/SC love. So I can't.

bomber
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 10 2013, 05:48 PM
I want to like the original post because I adored Nancy (and Patrika!), but then there's the Daniel/SC love. So I can't.

To be fair there's only SC love. Maybe Nancy is the one who "punishes" Daniel in HTS. I'd love that!

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 10 2013, 06:02 PM
Sariah

To be fair there's only SC love. Maybe Nancy is the one who "punishes" Daniel in HTS. I'd love that!

Thank you for pointing that out. I was about to say "I loved this article until the Daniel pimping. Can we get a break from that?" But yeah, I guess complimenting SC's looks, isn't pimping the character... unless someone asked her to say that...

Romancer66

Team Nancy, all the way. I especially hope she takes down Kate--no one should get away with trying to ruin another woman's life the way she tried to ruin Chloe's--first, attempted murder, then coerced prostitution--and then try to steal her child on top of that. And I wouldn't mind if Nancy zapped judgmental Jen-Jen and self-righteous Daniel, either. As foolish as Chloe has been in the past and no matter how poor some of her choices have been, she doesn't deserve to have the whole town ranged against her, possibly trying to take her son away and give him to Dannifer to raise. Maybe Nancy will be instrumental in helping Chloe retain custody of Parker.

Romancer66

bomber
Jan 10 2013, 06:02 PM
Sariah

Nancy laying the smackdown on Daniel for being a lousy husband, an indifferent father, and an all-around hypocritical sleaze would be priceless.

Actually, anyone laying the smackdown for any reason on this overly propped character would be priceless.

I'm still hoping Jen-Jen will go Bitchifer on Daniel and slap him even harder than she slapped Lucas when he finally topples off the mile-high pedestal she's set him on. How dare he not live up to her standards of perfection!
Edited by Romancer66, Jan 10 2013, 07:54 PM.

lumifan4life

Yawn, can't wait for Nancy and Chloe to leave hopefully taking Dan with them. Parker can stay.

annie21

I guess I don't necessarily see Nancy doing anything to Daniel. The people she could be mad at are Kate and Quinn... and maybe Vivian. Daniel may get a complete pass or a token admonishment that is quickly brushed aside. That's been pretty much the pattern so far.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Kenny
Jan 10 2013, 05:14 PM
In addition to working with Nadia Bjorlin, Darbo's upcoming scenes will include Shawn Christian, who plays Daniel. "He's adorable," praises the actress.
They just had to ask about him didn't they. It's bad enough the whole show revolves around him, but why not plug him in again...

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Shick
Jan 10 2013, 07:37 PM
Kenny
Jan 10 2013, 05:14 PM
They just had to ask about him didn't they. It's bad enough the whole show revolves around him, but why not plug him in again...
They have to repeat it until we get it through our thick heads that Shawn Christian is adorable and we are lucky, frankly, to get to see him on our show. Lucky!

I don't care much for Nancy, but the actress is cool. Here's hoping it's kinda interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply