Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patrika Darbo on Nancy's return to Salem; "She should've knifed some people a long time ago!"
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 05:14 PM (3,002 Views)
tylerbo20

hmm i remember Nancy hating Mike Horton so will she like Jen Horton?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Jan 10 2013, 08:42 PM
hmm i remember Nancy hating Mike Horton so will she like Jen Horton?
God I hope not, lol.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I guess greasy, orange and hairy is adorable to some?? :puke: This makes me nervous. I truly hope that Nancy is in momma bear mode for Chloe and gives Daniel the smackdown for being a douche. However, I'm afraid that she'll be turned into yet another Daniel worshiper and be reciting to all of Salem how perfect, awesome and amazing he is. :moon:

am103
Member Avatar

Please, Nancy, start knifing away. Begin with Daniel.

bomber
Member Avatar

I'm feeling quite optimistic that Nancy will give Dan a hard time. In Darbo's first interview she said "Craig sends his regards to Dan". I'm wondering if those "regards" are actually a dressing down for the way Dan treated Chloe. I honestly cannot believe that Nancy and Craig would be happy with the way things ended between Dan and Chloe. Also a custody battle can only ensue if dan instigates it. Kate might be the driving force but she has no legal standing so it makes sense that Nancy will be gunning for Dan. Bring it on!

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm sooooo glad Nancy is returning and it seems we are getting the "dont F with me or mine" Nancy" !!!! But March? Geez. I really wish Days would take a month off. Good grief.

annie21

JDeveraux_91
Jan 10 2013, 08:55 PM
I guess greasy, orange and hairy is adorable to some?? :puke: This makes me nervous. I truly hope that Nancy is in momma bear mode for Chloe and gives Daniel the smackdown for being a douche. However, I'm afraid that she'll be turned into yet another Daniel worshiper and be reciting to all of Salem how perfect, awesome and amazing he is. :moon:
Speaking of orange... I know a lot of folks here refer to Daniel in those "glowing" terms. lol. But I recently saw pictures of him when he was with Chloe, and OMG! He literally had orange hair back then. LOL! I guess that was supposed to be left over from his surfing days, but I have to say, it wasn't in the least appealing. :P

Posted Image

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I liked this character back then,.. where is her handsome husband though (the "doctor")?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 11 2013, 08:21 AM
I liked this character back then,.. where is her handsome husband though (the "doctor")?
Seriously. Craig should be there with Nancy. I miss Kevin S.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I so want to see the sparks fly between Kate and Nancy. Wish they'd bring back Craig too.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Can she knife Daniel and Jen Jen in the back for me please!

world50

bomber
Jan 10 2013, 09:10 PM
I'm feeling quite optimistic that Nancy will give Dan a hard time. In Darbo's first interview she said "Craig sends his regards to Dan". I'm wondering if those "regards" are actually a dressing down for the way Dan treated Chloe. I honestly cannot believe that Nancy and Craig would be happy with the way things ended between Dan and Chloe. Also a custody battle can only ensue if dan instigates it. Kate might be the driving force but she has no legal standing so it makes sense that Nancy will be gunning for Dan. Bring it on!
I am soooo hoping that Nancy can be the "voice"for us who can not stand the character of Daniel.He needs to be brought down to the size he is .....extra small.....for all the sleazy things he has done to/with his female patients.I still can't forget him "doing"a very pregnant Nicole on his hospital desk and thinking nothing of it.His morals are in the gutter and it is a damn shame that TPTB want us to think he is a saint.So now he gets the reward for his "goodness"and gets to raise Parker?I hope Nancy fights tooth and nail to keep Dan (and Jennifer)away from Parker. :frustration:

lysie
Member Avatar

I think Nancy is more likely to be fighting Kate than anyone.

world50

Mitchapalooza
Jan 12 2013, 12:42 AM
Can she knife Daniel and Jen Jen in the back for me please!
Music to my ears. ;)

KMan101
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 12 2013, 11:21 AM
I agree. I see Nancy going after Kate.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 12 2013, 11:21 AM
That's fine. She can start with the one who wronged her first (death by brownie with forced prostitution in there!) and end with the one who wronged her last (Daniel).

lastDays
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jan 10 2013, 06:08 PM
bomber
Jan 10 2013, 06:02 PM
Sariah
Jan 10 2013, 05:48 PM
I want to like the original post because I adored Nancy (and Patrika!), but then there's the Daniel/SC love. So I can't.

To be fair there's only SC love. Maybe Nancy is the one who "punishes" Daniel in HTS. I'd love that!

Thank you for pointing that out. I was about to say "I loved this article until the Daniel pimping. Can we get a break from that?" But yeah, I guess complimenting SC's looks, isn't pimping the character... unless someone asked her to say that...
Why would someone have to ask her to say something nice about SC?I'm not a Daniel fan but I happen to know just about every costar hes ever worked with have nice things to say about him.The actor is a nice guy and always has a humble attitude.As a coworker hes easy to get along with.Hes made friends with LK,NB, and several other actors on Days

world50

lastDays
Jan 14 2013, 08:56 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jan 10 2013, 06:08 PM
bomber
Jan 10 2013, 06:02 PM
Sariah
Jan 10 2013, 05:48 PM
I want to like the original post because I adored Nancy (and Patrika!), but then there's the Daniel/SC love. So I can't.

To be fair there's only SC love. Maybe Nancy is the one who "punishes" Daniel in HTS. I'd love that!

Thank you for pointing that out. I was about to say "I loved this article until the Daniel pimping. Can we get a break from that?" But yeah, I guess complimenting SC's looks, isn't pimping the character... unless someone asked her to say that...
Why would someone have to ask her to say something nice about SC?I'm not a Daniel fan but I happen to know just about every costar hes ever worked with have nice things to say about him.The actor is a nice guy and always has a humble attitude.As a coworker hes easy to get along with.Hes made friends with LK,NB, and several other actors on Days
I also hear that Shawn is wonderful to work with .I'm still upset over the fact that Matt/Jack was let go and Dan was put in his place.Let's face it,the character of Daniel Jonas is overated by TPTB.......and they have nearly EVERY CHARACTER on the show praising him.It has become a knee jerk reaction from some of us to express our distaste for this propping up.And to add insult to injury ..........Dan is front and center in the s/l's.Carly,Chloe,Nicole and Jennifer have all lost their minds to this overated doctor ........and he now has Parker to his list.Now will Chloe be thrown under the bus again for Dan and Jenn?Gosh I hope not. :shrug:
Edited by world50, Jan 14 2013, 10:48 AM.

Ernesto
Member Avatar

Great news...NOT!

Let's just add yet another boring fucking character to the mess that is DOOL...that should make the show more watchable! :sarclap:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Nancy's arrival! Wished Craig would be arriving too, hopefully he'll be mentioned! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply