Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chad Stops The Wedding!; Airs the week of January 14th
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 05:52 PM (6,565 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Nick and Gabi's wedding.

Just as Nick and Gabi are about to say "I Do," a vengeful Chad stops the wedding and announces that Nick is not the father of of Gabi's baby.

Rafe calls Chad a liar and the two men fight. Hope breaks up the fight and tries to calm everyone down. Abigail focuses her attention on Chad, who she is furious with for ruining the wedding.

As things begin to calm down, Will steps forward and admits that he's the father of Gabi's baby.

Sonny has a hard time absorbing the news and runs off. Will tries to go after him but he is stopped by Lucas. Meanwhile, Sami unleashes her fury on Gabi. Rafe stands up for his sister, pointing out that Will took Gabi to get an abortion.

The fight between Sami and Rafe escalates and they say hurtful things to each other.

Later, Nick eavesdrops on Lucas and Will's conversation and learns that Lucas went to prison for something Will did.

Meanwhile, in a private conversation with Eric, Rafe reveals that whatever chance he had with Sami is gone.

Nick connects with Gabi and tells her there might be a way for them to get everything they want. What exactly does Nick have up his sleeve?

Pick up the latest issue of Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Why is Abigail yelling at Chad? Chad is right, Abby.

Ugh, Nick.

Harmony233

god knows i'm no chad fan but how did he become the evil villian in this story

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

This sounds good - kinda Parker reveal-esque.

AFaithL

Harmony233
Jan 10 2013, 05:57 PM
Exactly. Chad's not the villain. So Abigail needs to quit acting like he is.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 10 2013, 05:57 PM
He became the villain when the writers decided Gabi was the show's next young female heroine. Yeah, it sickens me, too.

I only hope Blake is right with his statement of mass hysteria erupting. This show needs some chaos.

I also want Rafe to go to jail for beating Chad.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yay, Chad! But that's not what Kristen meant when she said "revenge is best served cold and made so it won't come back to you" You really need to pay attention when your family is trying to teach you about dastardly deeds and vengeful scheming.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jan 10 2013, 06:01 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

With Chad flying off the handle, Gabi worries that he'll expose her role in the explosion last summer. "She doesn't know what Chad is capable of," explains Banus. "She has a big fear of the unknown."

What. Lol . Some nerve coming from the person who caused the dayaster.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Jan 10 2013, 05:59 PM
This sounds good - kinda Parker reveal-esque.
I agree. It's been a long while since we saw a big old messy reveal that has far reaching implications for several characters across the canvas. Toss in some public humilation and brawling...very soapy!

Ljay
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 10 2013, 05:52 PM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Nick and Gabi's wedding.

Just as Nick and Gabi are about to say "I Do," a vengeful Chad stops the wedding and announces that Nick is not the father of of Gabi's baby. "Gabi is devastated," laments Camila Banus. "The moment that she has been waiting for is completely ruined. Everything turns into a nightmare."

Nick is blindsided by Chad's revelation. "The problem comes when he has to deal with reality, after Chad stands up and says he isn't the father," explains Blake Berris. "Nick wasn't expecting this from Chad."

Rafe calls Chad a liar and the two men come to blows. Hope breaks up the fight and tries to calm everyone down. Abigail focuses her attention on Chad, who she is furious with for ruining the wedding.

As quiet settles over the church, Will steps forward and admits that he's the father of Gabi's baby.

"It becomes mass hysteria," describes Berris.

Sonny has a hard time absorbing the news and runs off. Will tries to go after him but Lucas stops his son and demands answers. Meanwhile, Sami unleashes her fury on Gabi, charging that she and Nick were out to destroy her son all along. Rafe stands up for his sister, pointing out that Will took Gabi to get an abortion.

With Chad flying off the handle, Gabi worries that he'll expose her role in the explosion last summer. "She doesn't know what Chad is capable of," explains Banus. "She has a big fear of the unknown."

The fight between Sami and Rafe escalates and they say hurtful things to each other. Meanwhile, Eric addresses the guests and recommends that the wedding be postponed. Nick, however, wants the wedding to go on.

Later, Nick eavesdrops on Lucas and Will's conversation and learns that Lucas went to prison for something Will did. "Nick's mind starts spinning," reveals Berris. "He understands that he can use this information to his advantage at some point."

Meanwhile, in a private conversation with Eric, Rafe reveals that whatever chance he had with Sami is gone.

Nick connects with Gabi and tells her there might be a way for them to get everything they want. What exactly does Nick have up his sleeve?

Pick up the latest issue of Digest for details!

Does this mean the battle lines are drawn now?....Nothing like a wedding without a little drama!

guessgirl
Member Avatar

First this isn't really Chad's business. If Nick/Gabi/Will want to keep this baby secret between them it's their choice. The only reason he is doing this because he's still piss about what happen to Melanie. He's not doing this because it's the right thing it's purely out of spite he speaks up. As for Abi being upset I can understand why. Base on yesterday & today he told her he wish Gabi well, he doesn't want to be angry anymore etc. So Abigail believes he was being "sincere" so now he goes and does this at their wedding? Of course she will be upset and angry at him. He obviously was lying and didn't mean anything he said.

Chad has no one but himself to blame when this blows up in his face. He shouldn't have stuck his nose in where it doesn't belong. If he mind his own business none of this would be happening. Anyway I'm looking forward to this. Sounds exciting and finally something dramatic happening on the show.
Edited by guessgirl, Jan 10 2013, 06:27 PM.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Is it bad I'm still hoping that Nick went through something traumatic in prison and could get some therapy and turn into the old sweet fun guy he used to be?

Ljay
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jan 10 2013, 06:12 PM
Is it bad I'm still hoping that Nick went through something traumatic in prison and could get some therapy and turn into the old sweet fun guy he used to be?

Dont feel bad I do too. I want to know what made Nick turn into a controlling asshole. Prison didnt reform him, did it?

Ljay
Member Avatar

@EJ_SAMIFF

Im not much on Ejami but I absolutely love your banner! Ejami is on the way it seems.

Ej confessing his love Sami and hes fallin in love with her...again. :wub:

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

I am shocked :sarcasm:

lene
Member Avatar

Nick is going to use the fact that Will shot EJ against him, okay...
But... Sonny also knows about Gabi's mess, so WilSon vs Nabi?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm curious as to whether Chad planned this, or if the last minute invite just put him in a position that he couldn't help himself and he blurts out the truth. What I love is that he doesn't know that Will is the father, so he's inadvertently blowing up his two best friends' relationship.

I understand why Abby is mad here, but if she finds out what Gabi did to her best friend, I'm sure Abby will calm down a little.

concerned
Member Avatar

The thing is stopping a wedding because you believe it is based on a lie about the father of a baby is exactly the kind of thing I would expect Jennifer or Abby to do if they had that information.

six
Member Avatar

This sounds awesome. Too bad Gabi hasn't already had the baby. I'd like to see Kate and Sami give her a beat down.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 10 2013, 05:56 PM
Why is Abigail yelling at Chad? Chad is right, Abby.

Ugh, Nick.
Because Abigail, much like her worthless mother, doesn't like to hear the truth.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply