Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chad Stops The Wedding!; Airs the week of January 14th
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 05:52 PM (6,578 Views)
vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, in a private conversation with Eric, Rafe reveals that whatever chance he had with Sami is gone. :hail: :rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

The only part I don't get is why Sami and Rafe go at. I mean, I get the intial conflict if Sami doesn't know that Will knows he's the father. But once Will steps out, why is Sami so mad at Gabi? (Other than that it's Sami). That part feels contrived to me. Not that I'm against it because it might actually end the triangle of suck for awhile and EJ is FF material at this point, but I hope the big fight makes more sense than it sounds like it does right now.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 10 2013, 06:55 PM
The only part I don't get is why Sami and Rafe go at. I mean, I get the intial conflict if Sami doesn't know that Will knows he's the father. But once Will steps out, why is Sami so mad at Gabi? (Other than that it's Sami). That part feels contrived to me. Not that I'm against it because it might actually end the triangle of suck for awhile and EJ is FF material at this point, but I hope the big fight makes more sense than it sounds like it does right now.
Because it's Sami. No one can use her "hide the baby daddy" schemes but her.

six
Member Avatar

esp13
Other spoilers say she thinks gack manipulated Will into going along with the lie. And of course, like you said, it's Sami. Even Will being gay was about her, and she's been telling Gabi she wants to be a pseudo grandma to the baby, and Gabi hasn't said anything, so Sami feels betrayed.

lumifan4life

Wow I never thought I'd see the day. Lucas's name mentioned in spoilers and more than once. Good deal.
Edited by lumifan4life, Jan 10 2013, 07:15 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't care about this story at all... but why are they writing Nick as such a douchebag? I miss dorky Nick. Just more proof that the writers don't know squat about these characters!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I really liked Nick before he found out Gabi was prego. Ever since then he's been acting like a creepy douchebag. :(

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,as someone who once LIED about her own baby daddy once,you shall not throw stones.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

lene
Jan 10 2013, 06:35 PM
Nick is going to use the fact that Will shot EJ against him, okay...
But... Sonny also knows about Gabi's mess, so WilSon vs Nabi?
Yeah but Chad badgered Sonny to keep his mouth shut otherwise Chad will end up in jail. So Sonny can't say a thing.Posted Image

In any event, Posted Image
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Jan 10 2013, 07:27 PM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 10 2013, 06:37 PM
I'm curious as to whether Chad planned this, or if the last minute invite just put him in a position that he couldn't help himself and he blurts out the truth. What I love is that he doesn't know that Will is the father, so he's inadvertently blowing up his two best friends' relationship.
Posted Image I think Chad planned this because he's been following Gabi around town and he already vowed to destroy her life. Gabi never told Cameron about the arrangement between Nick/Gabi/Will so Chad probably thinks Gabi's trying to screw Will/Nick over and keep the secret to herself but I've been thinking the exact thing. Kinda ironic, IMO. I wonder why Abby's mad though.
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Jan 10 2013, 07:37 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Jan 10 2013, 07:31 PM
Honeybees
Jan 10 2013, 06:37 PM
I'm curious as to whether Chad planned this, or if the last minute invite just put him in a position that he couldn't help himself and he blurts out the truth. What I love is that he doesn't know that Will is the father, so he's inadvertently blowing up his two best friends' relationship.
Posted Image I think Chad planned this because he's been following Gabi around town and he already vowed to destroy her life. Gabi never told Cameron about the arrangement between Nick/Gabi/Will so Chad probably thinks Gabi's trying to screw Will/Nick over and keep the secret to herself but I've been thinking the exact thing. Kinda ironic, IMO. I wonder why Abby's mad though.
I'm guessing your right. Chad doesn't know that Will is the father and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that Nick knows it's not his kid. So, Chad's going to explode a bomb that has a totally different trajectory than he expects - which is what makes this so interesting. :popcorn:

I do wonder if Will will find out about Gabi/Andrew at some point soon.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Hold on, didn't Gabi tell Cameron that Nick knew he wasn't the father? So wouldn't that mean that Chad knows that Nick knows he's not the father?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 10 2013, 07:45 PM
Hold on, didn't Gabi tell Cameron that Nick knew he wasn't the father? So wouldn't that mean that Chad knows that Nick knows he's not the father?
Was ghost Chad listening then? I'm not sure how much of the conversation he heard. If he does, then I stand corrected.

six
Member Avatar

Will will probably find out about Andrew around the time that Nick and or Gabi tries to use the shooting against him. Nobody will be able to take those crimes to family court, so they'll have to fight the custody battle with crazy schemes.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

esp13
I just feel its a contrived way to keep the triangle going and send her back to Ej until time goes by so she can end up going back to Rafe later.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 10 2013, 07:46 PM
Panda Panda
Was ghost Chad listening then? I'm not sure how much of the conversation he heard. If he does, then I stand corrected.
I was under the impression he heard all of it. But perhaps not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
I just re-watched the scenes and I was wrong, Gabi told Cameron everything about the arrangement, except that Will was the father. And the article says Will comes forward. I actually thought Chad knew Will was the father. This means I get to see his face lol! It will be priceless!! So my theory is kinda right in that Chad comes forward to ruin Gabi's life. However Chad doesn't know Will is the bio father, which means he has no clue he's blowing his 2 best friend's relationship out of the water.
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Jan 10 2013, 08:04 PM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

lene
Jan 10 2013, 06:35 PM
Nick is going to use the fact that Will shot EJ against him, okay...
But... Sonny also knows about Gabi's mess, so WilSon vs Nabi?
But doesn't EJ already know this about Will? And hasn't he gotten past it? At any rate, EJ is desperate to get Sami, so he'll back Will up for Sami's sake. And like someone pointed out before. Will was a minor when all this happened. Nick and Gabi were legal adults when they committed their crimes. And Gabi can still be prosecuted for hers.

In the long run, Nick can pull all the shenanigans he wants, but he and Gabi will come up short (in the legal department) in the end. But I'm sure the show will drag this shiz out FOREVER. At this rate I want both Nick and Gabi in prison so Will and Sonny can have the baby.
Edited by Pookie, Jan 10 2013, 08:07 PM.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 10 2013, 05:52 PM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Nick and Gabi's wedding.

Just as Nick and Gabi are about to say "I Do," a vengeful Chad stops the wedding and announces that Nick is not the father of of Gabi's baby.

Rafe calls Chad a liar and the two men fight. Hope breaks up the fight and tries to calm everyone down. Abigail focuses her attention on Chad, who she is furious with for ruining the wedding.

As things begin to calm down, Will steps forward and admits that he's the father of Gabi's baby.

Sonny has a hard time absorbing the news and runs off. Will tries to go after him but he is stopped by Lucas. Meanwhile, Sami unleashes her fury on Gabi. Rafe stands up for his sister, pointing out that Will took Gabi to get an abortion.

The fight between Sami and Rafe escalates and they say hurtful things to each other.

Later, Nick eavesdrops on Lucas and Will's conversation and learns that Lucas went to prison for something Will did.

Meanwhile, in a private conversation with Eric, Rafe reveals that whatever chance he had with Sami is gone.

Nick connects with Gabi and tells her there might be a way for them to get everything they want. What exactly does Nick have up his sleeve?

Pick up the latest issue of Digest for details!
Posted Image
I knew I liked Chad for a reason :)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

esp13
Yeah, I'm hoping it will escalate in a realistic way. My one guess is that the Safe fight may bring out some of the issues they've alluded to recently, but haven't fully addressed. That is, Rafe has made a few negative observations about Sami's actions/character over the past few weeks/months. And when he has expressed them to her, she hasn't reacted well. So they've laid at least some groundwork for Rafe's judgments about Sami to be an issue that could blow up if they are in the midst of a fight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply