Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kate Exposes Chloe's Hooker Past!; Airs the week of January 14th
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 06:21 PM (3,275 Views)
Harmony233

am103
Jan 10 2013, 08:57 PM
I really hope this doesn't lead to Jennifer and Kate being all buddy-buddy, because that's way unrealistic. I want them to hate each other forever. Anyone remember those scenes from summer 2011 when Jen and Kate got into it at the Horton house and Jen kept screaming "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Those scenes were awesome!

Also not looking forward to seeing Kate and Daniel in scenes together again. Big UGH.
i've been wanting bill to come back to town and hook up with kate and jennifer/lucas clashing over this instead of over boring dannifer lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting.

james0479
Member Avatar

Kate says something about Chloe to Jennifer. Um ok

Schumi_F1

Just leave Kate/LK out of this pathetic story.

annie21

am103
Jan 10 2013, 08:57 PM
I really hope this doesn't lead to Jennifer and Kate being all buddy-buddy, because that's way unrealistic. I want them to hate each other forever. Anyone remember those scenes from summer 2011 when Jen and Kate got into it at the Horton house and Jen kept screaming "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Those scenes were awesome!

Also not looking forward to seeing Kate and Daniel in scenes together again. Big UGH.
Yeah, except wasn't Jennifer yelling at Kate because Kate was trying to warn her against Daniel? And wasn't it right after that encounter that Jennifer decided to sleep with Daniel that very same night? Yet another indicator that these writers are trying to pick up where they left off and/or repeat previous storylines.

Once again, it's ultimately all about Daniel. None of these characers can interact with each other about anything else. Never mind that, as has been pointed out, there might be other reasons for Kate and Jennifer to clash (e.g., over Bill) and/or otherwise interact.

Jennifer has had no life except for Daniel. It's all she eats, sleeps, breathes, and especially talks about.... endlessly. Same with Maggie. Looks like it won't be long before Kate and Chloe are in the same Daniel-obsessed boat.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Not the hooker story again. No no no. Do not want. Besides, Kate was instrumental in making Chloe a hooker and Kate was once herself a hooker. Stupid.

Lil
Member Avatar

I love Kate so much. I can't believe she is being wasted on these twits. I'm sorry Chloe fans but Chloe is NO MATCH for Kate, nor is this pod-Jennifer we have now. I was so excited for Kate to have a story too. This sucks. I really hope something else is in the works for Feb.

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

OMG!!! Seriously? Doesn't Kate have anything better to do then butt into her kids lives? For god's sake she tried to kill Chloe, SHE herself was a hooker! Whatever.

I swear these writers, BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!
Edited by Luvmydays, Jan 11 2013, 09:56 AM.

Harmony233

Luvmydays
Jan 11 2013, 09:54 AM
OMG!!! Seriously? Doesn't Kate have anything better to do then butt into her kids lives? For god's sake she tried to kill Chloe, SHE herself was a hooker! Whatever.

I swear these writers, BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!
uh kates butted into her kids lives from day one lol

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Anyone else find it funny that Kate will now be a great grandmother..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: As well as Jarlena and Roman. Yet Stefano and Victor are only grandfather's :tounge:

King
Member Avatar

That wasn't common knowledge? I tuned out during those few months.

am103
Member Avatar

King
Jan 11 2013, 04:30 PM
I'm pretty sure Brady and Nicole (as well as Kate and Quinn) were the only ones who knew the truth, and the two of them agreed to keep it a secret for Chloe's sake. I wasn't watching regularly then, either, so I'm not 100% sure.

trojangal
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 11 2013, 03:40 AM
Not the hooker story again. No no no. Do not want. Besides, Kate was instrumental in making Chloe a hooker and Kate was once herself a hooker. Stupid.
The whole thing is ridiculous :drunk:
Kate was a hooker too and Kate & Quinn blackmailed Chloe into being a hooker.

Besides hurting Chloe what does Kate accomplish by telling Jen/Dan ?

If Chloe loses her rights to Parker as the dad Daniel will probably get sole custody &

1. Kate poisoned Chloe & set up Dan for attempted murder
2. When he finds out about Kate's role in blackmailing Chloe

I don't think he will want Kate having visits with Parker

bomber
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jan 12 2013, 10:51 PM
JessicaLeigh

If Chloe loses her rights to Parker as the dad Daniel will probably get sole custody &

It's also stupid because why would being an ex-hooker make Chloe an unfit mother? But remember this is from the same writers who have Will giving up his parental rights because he's gay. :shrug:

annie21

bomber
Jan 12 2013, 11:35 PM
trojangal
Jan 12 2013, 10:51 PM
JessicaLeigh

It's also stupid because why would being an ex-hooker make Chloe an unfit mother? But remember this is from the same writers who have Will giving up his parental rights because he's gay. :shrug:
Yeah, why have real, character-based drama between all these people when you can have manufactured artificial angst that makes no sense instead? :sarcasm:

camera shy

I wonder if Kate will tell Jennifer the whole story about how she was behind Chloe becoming a hooker to get Parker away from her?

Romancer66

camera shy
Jan 13 2013, 03:29 AM
I wonder if Kate will tell Jennifer the whole story about how she was behind Chloe becoming a hooker to get Parker away from her?
My money's on her leaving out that little tidbit. But I am wondering if Jennifer blurts out Chloe's secret at some inopportune moment down the road, or if she uses it as leverage to get Chloe to back off Daniel. Since all roads must lead to Daniel in T&W 2's incarnation of ths show. :rolleyes:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Romancer66
Jan 13 2013, 10:37 AM
camera shy
Jan 13 2013, 03:29 AM
My money's on her leaving out that little tidbit. But I am wondering if Jennifer blurts out Chloe's secret at some inopportune moment down the road, or if she uses it as leverage to get Chloe to back off Daniel. Since all roads must lead to Daniel in T&W 2's incarnation of ths show. :rolleyes:
this story is so stupid this reminds me of when sami blackmailed kate about her hooker past i never understood why in the world sami and kate thought austin would turn her back on her lol he was a saint compared to the rest of her kids

six
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Jan 11 2013, 04:20 PM
Anyone else find it funny that Kate will now be a great grandmother..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: As well as Jarlena and Roman. Yet Stefano and Victor are only grandfather's :tounge:
Victor is a great grandfather (Claire).

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 11 2013, 05:19 PM
King
Jan 11 2013, 04:30 PM
I'm pretty sure Brady and Nicole (as well as Kate and Quinn) were the only ones who knew the truth, and the two of them agreed to keep it a secret for Chloe's sake. I wasn't watching regularly then, either, so I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah, I thought Daniel knew about Chloe but maybe not. My memory of that period is kinda vague.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply