Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kate Exposes Chloe's Hooker Past!; Airs the week of January 14th
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 06:21 PM (3,336 Views)
Will&Sonny

six
Jan 10 2013, 07:43 PM
px780
Jan 10 2013, 07:38 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 10 2013, 06:31 PM
So this is Kate's big story?? Goodness
I'm starting to think there's a different definition of "story" out there which means "one week something happens, and then it's over." Which is not how I usually think of story on a soap, but I guess it's accurate.

I kind of wish instead of this plot point Kate's doting grandmother characteristics were being deployed in the Will storyline, because that could have been epic.
There must* be a reason that Nick has a one year contract with Kate's company...

*insert standard disclaimer about this being tomsell...
I highly doubt that Nick will remain employed at Mad World (or have employment opportunities at Countess Wilhelmina) after Sami and Kate learn that Nick and Gabi are determined to take Will's child away from Will. That contract will probably be voided so quickly that it will make Nick's smug, homophobic head spin.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 14 2013, 12:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

how boring. i'll def skip this shit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply