Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Keck's Exclusives: GH Golden Anniversary Plans Revealed
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 08:10 PM (1,060 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-50th-Anniversary-1058707.aspx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

Id love GH to snatch up Matt Ashford as Tom Hardy and Rena Sofer to come back as Lois for the 50th...

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Wally Kurth (Ned) better be included in those plans.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

More greatness on the way. Cannot wait. I was a little annoyed by the way this interview kinda seemed like more suggestions than questions, but at least we got to find out most of things that I wanted to know.

Nate
Member Avatar

Very good interview!

happy
Member Avatar

Thank goodness they aren't bringing vampires to GH!!!

Mason
Member Avatar

I love that they're making an effort to bring characters like Bobbie, Audrey(!) and Lesley on to make appearances. I hope it works out with all three.

Jenna

tylerbo20
Jan 10 2013, 08:37 PM
Id love GH to snatch up Matt Ashford as Tom Hardy and Rena Sofer to come back as Lois for the 50th...
Matt Ashford...No. I really disliked him. Rena Sofar I would love to see again but I won't get my hopes up. JMO.

Jenna

Mirage75
Jan 10 2013, 08:48 PM
Wally Kurth (Ned) better be included in those plans.
I read that Wally Kurth has already taped more scenes.

titan1978
Member Avatar

Lesley should be there for this milestone. She was the central female lead for a long time. Why TPTB don't bring on Jeff and have him, Monica and Lesley in a triangle or competing for Chief of Staff?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Everything sounds great. They seem to have interest in the right people returning. Hope it all works.

Kyan

This sounds exciting to watch if all these characters make it back it would really be General Hospital again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply