Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Britney Spears leaving XFactor
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 09:56 PM (803 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://www.people.com/people/tablet/article/0,,20663336,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

No shock,she was entertaining during the pre taped stuff,but once they went live she was so wooden,well except for her odd facial expressions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I didn't watch this season, but it has been circulating for a while now that she would leave. She did not help generate the ratings they wanted.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Dakota
Jan 10 2013, 11:10 PM
I didn't watch this season, but it has been circulating for a while now that she would leave. She did not help generate the ratings they wanted.
http://blindgossip.com/?p=49661

King
Member Avatar

NOOOOO!

She and Demi made this season for me.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hear Brit is getting a show in Vegas.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Who would be stupid enough to pay for a performance where the artist just lip sync or is auto tune on stage.

Dakota
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 11 2013, 01:41 AM
Dakota
Jan 10 2013, 11:10 PM
http://blindgossip.com/?p=49661
Thanks that is what I heard.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

No big loss, she sucked from live shows on, she is fake and 100% manufactured in everything she says and does...that was very evident while watching.

King
Member Avatar

Dakota
Jan 11 2013, 09:43 PM
Who would be stupid enough to pay for a performance where the artist just lip sync or is auto tune on stage.
I saw her on the Circus tour and, even lip-syncing, it was one of the MOST FUN concerts I have been too. It was fucking awesome!

Dakota
Member Avatar

^^Ok, but I would not spend money to hear someone lip sync.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

She was a terrible judge. So robotic and boring.

I think Demi did a decent job though.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Dakota
Jan 16 2013, 12:19 AM
She's not the only one. So many of them lip-sync

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Everyone knew Christina was the singer.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I would never paid a buttload of money to watch a person move their lips to a pre recorded track,my money would be better spent elsewhere,I like Britney and all,but I would never pay a ridiculous amount of money to see her in concert cause I know I would get nothing but fakeness,WTH is the point of being a singer if your gonna do a tour where u Lipsync,hello your fans deserve better than that,they deserve the real thing.

Dakota
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jan 16 2013, 10:26 PM
Dakota
Jan 16 2013, 12:19 AM
She's not the only one. So many of them lip-sync
This is why I won't spend good money to see these singers.

King
Member Avatar

It's a show. It's entertaining and fun.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 12 2013, 12:39 AM
No big loss, she sucked from live shows on, she is fake and 100% manufactured in everything she says and does...that was very evident while watching.
It's pretty hard not to be fake when you live in a conservatorship - everything she says and does is controlled basically. And her "fiance" if you ask me was just another man Papa Spears could have to keep an eye on her. I feel sorry for her!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I feel bad for Britney about the conservatorship,but at the same time SHE caused it,if she had not acted so nuts,like driving with an infant on her lap,shaving her head out of nowhere,a batch of other things,then she would be able to control her own life.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 23 2013, 11:57 AM
I feel bad for Britney about the conservatorship,but at the same time SHE caused it,if she had not acted so nuts,like driving with an infant on her lap,shaving her head out of nowhere,a batch of other things,then she would be able to control her own life.
She also suffers from a mental illness... it's not like she chose to have a meltdown.

Her conservatorship did her wonders in getting her life back together and getting her properly medicated to deal with her issues, but I feel like Britney's on a tight leash both personally and professionally, and that's sad. I'm sure her father saved her life by putting this system into place, but at the same time she's basically a puppet now. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply