Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Is PC star back?
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 09:57 PM (1,538 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

http://www.generalhospitalhappenings.com/rumorville/gh-teen-male-cast

There is also buzz that Erin Hershey Presley, who appeared on both General Hospital and Port Charles in the role of Alison Barrington Kovitch may appear on GH on a recurring basis.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ew.

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, I would love to see Alison on GH....but ONLY if Rafe stayed far away.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I've read elsewhere that she's already been taping.

titan1978
Member Avatar

I liked her although she was similar to Maxie.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

She's nothing like airhead Maxie

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I loved Alison!!!!! She was one of my favorites on PC, so I would really like for this to be true. Although, I can't think of what she would do on GH now.

Lumi_are_true_love

I would so love for this to happen only if that means my Rali is being reunited once more for it was unfair the way their story ended on Port Charles and I would love to see Erin Hershey Presley back as Alison Barrington and would love to see Brian Gaskill back as Rafe Kovich and see these two reunited once more and see their lovestory told once more for their lovestory was one of the best lovestories in Daytime television and one of my most favorite romances of all time.

I assume Rafe is still Lucy's cousin and is still a vampire slayer and maybe just maybe hes still an angel with his angel powers in tact once more so if they wanted to revive Rali and tell their lovestory again I wouldn't be opposed to it for I loved the Rali lovestory for it was my most favorite lovestory on Port Charles and I would love to see Rafe and Alison be together and get married again for it was so unfair that they ended them the way they did and a Rali baby would have great as well but they never did get to that part on Port Charles but maybe they will on GH.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Jan 12 2013, 09:17 PM.

Lumi_are_true_love

Rafe shouldn't be just on a recuring basis he should be the same basis as Alison for their lovestory being mixed into GH would be really cool and it would be great to see them reunited once more for good this time for I loved Rali's lovestory for it was one of my most favorite lovestories ever that ABC had on Daytime when it aired on Port Charles.

Lumi_are_true_love

I can see Alison being a candy stripper at the hospital once more like she use to do before so that would be cool to see that again or maybe they have a new role planned for Alison who knows I guess well have to see when the time comes.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's already been said that they aren't bringing vampires onto GH.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I love Alison AND Rafe!! Hope they both come to GH.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 12 2013, 09:41 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I know she was pretty important on PC, but does she have any real ties to GH?

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 12 2013, 09:52 PM
I believe her grandmother, Amanda Barrington, originated on GH, but I'm not positive about that.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Didn't Port Charles end with Allison being pregnant with Caleb's baby?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 12 2013, 10:22 PM
DrewHamilton
Jan 12 2013, 09:52 PM
I believe her grandmother, Amanda Barrington, originated on GH, but I'm not positive about that.
Yeah you're right. Amanda Barrington potrayed by Anne Jeffreys was on GH recurringly for a few years before PC.

Nate
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 12 2013, 10:43 PM
Didn't Port Charles end with Allison being pregnant with Caleb's baby?
Yeah, it did.

Lumi_are_true_love

I found that part of the story terrible on Port Charles and didn't want Alison to be pregnant with Caleb's baby at all and wanted her and Rafe to have a baby of their own I hate that part of Port Charles and thought that was the worse thing to have happened on the show and would have rather seen Alison be pregnant with Rafe's baby for they were my most favortie couple ever well if she were still pregnant which I doubt she is if she were she winds up miscarrying Caleb's baby and the can always have Alison get pregnant again and have Rafe comfort her after she loses the baby but then she once again gets pregnant in the near future this time with Rafe.

I hated Alison and Caleb for Alison and Rafe were my most favorite couple on Port Charles.

Mason
Member Avatar

Conversely, I thought the Jamal/Alison relationship being trashed in favor of the terribly vanilla Rafe/Alison pairing was one of the most unforgivable things to take place on that show.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 13 2013, 03:39 PM
Conversely, I thought the Jamal/Alison relationship being trashed in favor of the terribly vanilla Rafe/Alison pairing was one of the most unforgivable things to take place on that show.
Correction: the pain of Alison's voice was one of the most unforgiving things to take place on this show. EHP is the epitome of annoying harpy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply