Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Steffy Catches Hope and Liam Together!; airs week 1/14
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 09:26 AM (4,288 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Steffy worries that her romance with Liam is in danger after she sees him getting busy with Hope. Shes stunned says JW. Shes going back and forth with her feelings because Liam said he would be loyal to her and now hes in bed with somebody else. Steffy is devastated which rattles her confidence. This is new for her, notes the actress. Before, Steffy was really at ease and then Hope started interfering again and it made her insecure. Hope is more relaxed and Steffy has noticed these changes. She doesn't want to deal with this, now that she sees what Hope has to offer. JW thinks maybe its time for Steffy to give Liam an ultimatum. She does not want to pressure him but he needs to figure this out.

For more details pick up the January 21st issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 11 2013, 09:26 AM
Steffy worries that her romance with Liam is in danger after she sees him getting busy with Hope. Shes stunned says JW. Shes going back and forth with her feelings because Liam said he would be loyal to her and now hes in bed with somebody else. Steffy is devastated which rattles her confidence. This is new for her, notes the actress. Before, Steffy was really at ease and then Hope started interfering again and it made her insecure. Hope is more relaxed and Steffy has noticed these changes. She doesn't want to deal with this, now that she sees what Hope has to offer. JW thinks maybe its time for Steffy to give Liam an ultimatum. She does not want to pressure him but he needs to figure this out.

For more details pick up the January 21st issue of Soap Opera Digest.
:soapbox:

Jair

It's time to free one of these two girls from him

Daytime
Member Avatar

B&B: Steffy is Pregnant

http://msdaytime.tumblr.com/post/40255462904/b-b-steffy-is-pregnant

metitle
Member Avatar

what the frack?
Why did Brad make Steffy pregnant? Anyway I dont believe it!
Let the idiot Hope have the lameAss till she gets tired and starts professing her love for someone else.
Steffy is stronger than fighting over some looser who can't rationalize that it is wrong to string women along.
Plus, Steffy shouldn't be in Hopeless orbit because Hopeless is immature and stupid.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Great! Is Hope gonna pop up prego too? Just when I thought this whole mess might be ending....

Checkers
Member Avatar

I wish Steffy would just leave. It would be a better story if she left with some dignity. Let Hope have that simp Liam.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Steffy ending up pregnant was no surprise. It is classic soap drama. Bet we find out Liam is going toned thins with Steffy but then inds out he is pregnant and changes his mind. Steffy will not let on that she caught them and use the pregnancy to her advantage.

metitle
Member Avatar

Well I am betting that the pregnancy wont last more than a hot minute.
Either, Steffy is going to exercise her right to choose and terminate or she will miscarry because Hopeless push her down some stairs.
Edited by metitle, Jan 12 2013, 08:44 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

She doesn't want to pressure him? SHE IS DATING HIM AND SHE JUST FOUND HIM IN BED WITH SOMEONE ELSE. This story line is just too much. Please move Steffy on to someone better them lame Liam. Please.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 12 2013, 08:51 PM
She doesn't want to pressure him? SHE IS DATING HIM AND SHE JUST FOUND HIM IN BED WITH SOMEONE ELSE. This story line is just too much. Please move Steffy on to someone better them lame Liam. Please.
That is my whole problem with ths story. Every time Liam has gotten the choice he picks Hope. It just makes Steffy look so pathetic every time. But that is the way they are writing he in this storyline so I will not be surprised Steffy uses this pregnancy to keep Liam. She has yet to care when Luam has chosen Hope over her, I just haven't seen anything to make me believe she will act different.

But I would much prefer her to move on fom Liam.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

I love Steffy and Liam together, but they make her seem so desperate to keep him. I hope she is pregnant & doesn't tell Liam, dumps the jerk so him and Hope can be boring together and she leaves to "find herself", has the baby & keeps his child away from him. Let's see Steffy be the strong one again!! :cheer:

metitle
Member Avatar

Really, Steffy can do without the wishy washy man.
She is more mature thinking than Hopeless.

Edited by metitle, Jan 13 2013, 10:04 AM.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

This is the #1 reason why I STOPPED watching B&B! :moon: It makes NO FUCKING :flipoff: SENSE that 2 RICH & Beautiful YOUNG girls are fighting so Damn hard for 1 PUNK ASS, HE/SHE ACTING, LITTLE BITCH!!! :soapbox: Who does this in REALITY? :frustration: NO ONE!!! With all of these men running around, why would ANYONE focus their time & attention on Limp-ass Liam! Honestly, If a woman walks in and see her man fucking another chick in their house, do you REALLY think she's gonna walk away with tears in her eyes? :toetap: :whack:
:sarcasm:
I say BURN THE DAMN HOUSE DOWN!!!!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

queenpaula713
Jan 11 2013, 10:45 AM
Great! Is Hope gonna pop up prego too? Just when I thought this whole mess might be ending....
I saw bring on the dual pregnancy i would laugh so hard if that was to happen.

I actually like Hope and Liam and he always choices Hope but things get in the way.

Personally i dont understand how they live in LA and Liam seems to be the only man in town. I say bring on another man so Liam can be jealous that the other girl isnt chasing him anymore.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

I say bring on another man so Liam can be jealous that the other girl isnt chasing him anymore.
I am all for that!!!
They need to get rid of the wishy washy man. I still dont believe he is Bill Spencer's son. He has not displayed any of Bill's qualities at all. Personally, I love Bill. He is the type of man who goes after what he wants. Liam on the other hand is so wishy washy that he is going to need someone to lead him all the time. Steffy and Hope might as well put a collar around his neck and call him their bitch.

Beatriz
Member Avatar

I want to kill Hope! And Liam too.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Don't worry about killing Hope that little snow fake will kill herself soon, by dreaming to long. She thinks everything should be a fairy-tale. :tink:

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I know they are trying to make Hope a stronger woman or something but to me she is annoying as hell now. I'm sorry but watching the actress try to pull off what she's been doing the last week or so has been absolutely cringe worthy. KM was fine playing the sweet version of Hope, this version, not so much.

I'm still trying to figure out why either Hope or Steffy want this poor excuse for a man. I just don't get it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I can't get into Hope, even her so called strong scenes are weak, and caroline is the same clueless no acting Barbie doll.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply