Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:01 AM (8,170 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Hmm, got nothing really - except that I still remember how surprised and turned off I was when I learned the obnoxious, entitled and condescending bro from Real World Chicago was going to be on Days as Philip. Still can't believe that actually happened and lasted so many years. Also I think I remembered liking that Belle's dress was long-sleeved.

AFaithL

Shoulda been JKJ's Philip and MM's Belle.

cord08

"The bitch is back." LOL, Kate.

cord08

"I've had it with you. I don't care if it's your wedding day. This is not how this is going to go on!" Finally, Will! Show Nick some backbone.

cord08

"You don't think I can be a godfather to my own child. You don't think gays can raise a child. You don't say it, but you think it." Yes, Will. You're finally putting it all together.

Lil
Member Avatar

Ew. Ugly Philip! lol

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Yeah, Nick, if you think that it's going to torture Will not to acknowledge his kid, why are you insisting on it? You can still be the stepfather, and a primary parent and Will can co-parent with you and Gabi. It's done all the time.

cord08

So, is that jewelry Hope brought over part of KA's line?

elci525
Member Avatar

It's weird to hear Gabi say Austin's name like she has any idea of what went on. But oh, Lumi historical reference kinda. Yay. I miss those days.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I really like incredulous Sonny. But I still can't figure out if Chad is BSing and planning on disrupting the wedding or not.

I like Abby a lot, unless she's propping Dannifer. Funny, I felt the same about Victor yesterday.

cord08

Is Jen wearing a black dress with brown accessories? Bad fashion.

elci525
Member Avatar

I kind of like Kate's nail polish. I am not sure how age-appropriate it is, but, eh, neither is her hair, or her fashion really, so whatever.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nick,let the guy finish a sentence.

cord08

Nick, if you want to be a Dad, stop calling the baby "it."
Edited by cord08, Jan 11 2013, 01:19 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

lol, or "the kid"

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 11 2013, 01:16 PM
Nick,let the guy finish a sentence.
Nick is such an ass.

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL Daniel. I think Jennifer looks awful. Very little house on the prairie for my taste

Angelsmile

Taking a moment to vent. The crap I just saw is why I said to myself I should not watch this whole baby storyline. It's like Nick has mind control over Gaby and I just spent the last few minutes yelling at the screen "Will, where are your balls?". This is not me I do not use this kind of language. I still want to make the offer to Will however, because even though I am a woman I am sure mine are bigger than his. (Vent over).

elci525
Member Avatar

I actually think Sami's make-up is very beautiful today - shocking!! And her dress ain't bad either. Her hair, however, looks a little bird nesty to me.

Wow, I am so shallow and superficial.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply