Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:01 AM (7,986 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 12 2013, 02:50 PM
concerned
Jan 12 2013, 02:13 PM
blueskies
Jan 12 2013, 11:32 AM
Hologram
Jan 12 2013, 11:00 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't think that's a big deal; I mean, Stefano has Chad, EJ, Lexie, Renee, Megan, and Benji, all with different mothers. Besides, wouldn't it be good payback for EJ to keep Rafe's kid from him this time?

Although I WOULD prefer someone ELSE to have a child every once in a while in Salem....besides for this Wabi baby, the only people in Salem who seem to be allowed to reproduce are Sami and EJ.

(and it just occurred to me, I probably jinxed us into a Dannifer baby...crap).
Lucas has just as many children with Sami as EJ does.
Chloe and somebody had Parker.
And then he promptly left Salem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 12 2013, 02:13 PM
blueskies
Jan 12 2013, 11:32 AM
Hologram
Jan 12 2013, 11:00 AM
blueskies
Jan 12 2013, 10:30 AM
finished watching the eppi; the pres definitely cut out the best part, aka the ending; good cliffhanger.

And if Sami does have a WTD storyline coming up, i'm hoping the baby's Rafe's (EJ has enough kids) but Kristen changes the test results. Or (if they want to redo the Parker paternity fiasco) Kristen, then Caroline/Sami (or heck, Hope's been pushing for Safe, let's go Hope), then EJ.
No,.. absolutely not.

Rafe can never have a child with Sami. I do not want to have situation where Sami's children have 3 different fathers. 2 is enough!
I don't think that's a big deal; I mean, Stefano has Chad, EJ, Lexie, Renee, Megan, and Benji, all with different mothers. Besides, wouldn't it be good payback for EJ to keep Rafe's kid from him this time?

Although I WOULD prefer someone ELSE to have a child every once in a while in Salem....besides for this Wabi baby, the only people in Salem who seem to be allowed to reproduce are Sami and EJ.

(and it just occurred to me, I probably jinxed us into a Dannifer baby...crap).
Lucas has just as many children with Sami as EJ does.
But Lucas hasn't had 2 other kids with another woman in the same time frame. Dead or not, EJ's had 4 kids in less than 6 years.

And I still don't believe Daniel Raphael is dead.

Editted to add, although I do hope when DR resurfaces that name has been forever banished. One Daniel is enough, thank you.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 12 2013, 03:42 PM.

Lumi_are_true_love

When Sami threatened Lucas not wanting him to have any more kids with anyoneelse but her you could tell she was jealous and had feelings for Lucas even then she wasn't very good at hiding them and she was jealous of Lucas and nurse Deb together that truly was the good old days when Sami got jealous over Lucas and nurse Deb together for she wanted Lucas even then though she was living in denial at the time when she did so Sami saying that to Lucas meant she had feelings for him even then even she didn't hate Lucas she wanted Lucas and was jealous of him and nurse Deb together though she was in denial of those feelings at the time that she wanted to be with Lucas even then as well and didn't want him to be with anyoneelse but her and her alone and wanted Lucas.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

St. Luke's just gets smaller and smaller.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Gabi looked pretty. Sami looked really good too. Last thought--I want to seriously throw stuff at my TV whenever I see Daniel. I just don't like this character-- at all.
Edited by talbab1994, Jan 12 2013, 11:27 PM.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

It was an alright episode.

Loved the little intro from Suzanne Rogers :wub2:

Can I just repeat myself for the 1000th time in saying how much I LOVE Anne. I am happy we'll be seeing a little bit more of her in the coming weeks.

It's a shame they don't develop her hatred for the Horton's a bit more. Perhaps she could have a history with Mike or David Banning. Bring in a recast for either of those characters and craft a balls to the wall woman scorned story. Harry Man and Jenn could still fit into the mix.

I liked Gabi's dress. Chad being the spoiler to the wedding could have been set up better though.

Also, can I ask why in the hell are they still referencing Mama Hernandez if they have no plans to cast an actress to play the role? Come on Days.

I was also disappointed that Days didn't bring back any of Nick's family back for the wedding. Would love to see Marie and Jessica again. And where were Doug and Julie? Thought they were going to be at the wedding? Or will they just magically appear out of no where on Monday?

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

The 12,000 show was fantastic it brought back a lot of roots for the show this show was truly about family and love. Sami finally admitting that Rafe is who she wants in her life, jumping up and down with Hope and Hope saying “OMG there is a god” Hope “you and Rafe at meant to be together” and Sami “just like you and Uncle Bo” Hope “just like me and Uncle Bo you can run you can hide your true heart always wins in the end”! Sami never looked happier then she did on this show and SAFE are the epitome of love. :wub: For the first time in a long time Mr. and Mrs. Corday would be proud of their DAYS that they put their heart and soul into! :cheer: :applause: :cheer: :applause:
Edited by lovinsafe, Jan 13 2013, 06:47 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

What's with the veil on Allie - is this the latest thing in flowergirl trends?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

any one think hope some about her in episode remind nighttime hope

so gabi mention lucas and austin they really think is enough for lucas littlie involment

abby and hope stop pimp daniel to jennifer
so anne hate the hortons i wonder at least for now she is daniel lover

lucas you not so lucky chloe will not break up daniffer even chloe end up sleeping daniel most likley jennifer and chloe still look at daniel saint and i sure you never be bridemaid if will get married it does not matter if you kidding or not if tomlin will stay by than as writer you will end no being the wedding

tomlin really love use family members to pimp other pairing just like abby and addirene pimp dannifer with no respect to jack and hope lucas cousin and will pimp safe

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Jan 13 2013, 03:28 PM
The 12,000 show was fantastic it brought back a lot of roots for the show this show was truly about family and love. Sami finally admitting that Rafe is who she wants in her life, jumping up and down with Hope and Hope saying “OMG there is a god” Hope “you and Rafe at meant to be together” and Sami “just like you and Uncle Bo” Hope “just like me and Uncle Bo you can run you can hide your true heart always wins in the end”! Sami never looked happier then she did on this show and SAFE are the epitome of love. :wub: For the first time in a long time Mr. and Mrs. Bell would be proud of their DAYS that they put their heart and soul into! :cheer: :applause: :cheer: :applause:
of couse they will because the days writing keep B&B and Y&R Number one and two not matter if the new writers of B&B and Y&R got worse since B&B and Y&R were the soaps that Mr. and Mrs. Bell they put their heart and soul into!
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 13 2013, 04:55 PM.

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 13 2013, 04:49 PM
any one think hope some about her in episode remind nighttime hope

so gabi mention lucas and austin they really think is enough for lucas littlie involment

abby and hope stop pimp daniel to jennifer
so anne hate the hortons i wonder at least for now she is daniel lover

lucas you not so lucky chloe will not break up daniffer even chloe end up sleeping daniel most likley jennifer and chloe still look at daniel saint and i sure you never be bridemaid if will get married it does not matter if you kidding or not if tomlin will stay by than as writer you will end no being the wedding

tomlin really love use family members to pimp other pairing just like abby and addirene pimp dannifer with no respect to jack and hope lucas cousin and will pimp safe
gabby mentioning austin was random as hell now that i think about it austin in this story would have been interesting but since tomlin seems to hate kates kids he had to be shipped off.

appleblossom

Partnersincrime
Jan 13 2013, 04:55 PM
lovinsafe
The 12,000 show was fantastic it brought back a lot of roots for the show this show was truly about family and love. Sami finally admitting that Rafe is who she wants in her life, jumping up and down with Hope and Hope saying “OMG there is a god” Hope “you and Rafe at meant to be together” and Sami “just like you and Uncle Bo” Hope “just like me and Uncle Bo you can run you can hide your true heart always wins in the end”! Sami never looked happier then she did on this show and SAFE are the epitome of love. :wub: For the first time in a long time Mr. and Mrs. Bell would be proud of their DAYS that they put their heart and soul into! :cheer: :applause: :cheer: :applause:
of couse they will because the days writing keep B&B and Y&R Number one and two not matter if the new writers of B&B and Y&R got worse since B&B and Y&R were the soaps that Mr. and Mrs. Bell they put their heart and soul into!
I forgot Bill Bell got his start writing for Days in the 60's. Did Lee write for Days too.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Jan 13 2013, 06:53 PM
Partnersincrime
Jan 13 2013, 04:55 PM
lovinsafe
I forgot Bill Bell got his start writing for Days in the 60's. Did Lee write for Days too.
I do not think lee was writing for days.willam bell did write for days for her first 10 years but his baby were B&B and Y&R he was not just the writer he was also the Executive Producer and lee was part of writers in B&B and Y&R and i know brad his so is the writer for B&B now.the bell family if anyone show they put their heart and soul into is B&B and Y&R especially B&B while betty and ted corday co-created days and were excutive produced it

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

somersetfan
Jan 13 2013, 12:01 AM

Can I just repeat myself for the 1000th time in saying how much I LOVE Anne. I am happy we'll be seeing a little bit more of her in the coming weeks.

It's a shame they don't develop her hatred for the Horton's a bit more. Perhaps she could have a history with Mike or David Banning. Bring in a recast for either of those characters and craft a balls to the wall woman scorned story. Harry Man and Jenn could still fit into the mix.

I liked Gabi's dress. Chad being the spoiler to the wedding could have been set up better though.

Also, can I ask why in the hell are they still referencing Mama Hernandez if they have no plans to cast an actress to play the role? Come on Days.

I was also disappointed that Days didn't bring back any of Nick's family back for the wedding. Would love to see Marie and Jessica again. And where were Doug and Julie? Thought they were going to be at the wedding? Or will they just magically appear out of no where on Monday?

I was wondering about Doug & Julie too since Jason mentioned them on his preview. :shrug:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 14 2013, 09:28 AM
somersetfan

I was wondering about Doug & Julie too since Jason mentioned them on his preview. :shrug:
They arrive late to the wedding, per an interview they did.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 14 2013, 09:34 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jan 14 2013, 09:28 AM
somersetfan

They arrive late to the wedding, per an interview they did.
Ah ok. Thanks. ;)

Lil
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 11 2013, 01:34 PM
I just remembered that the actress who plays Anne was one of the law students in legally blond. She's also an awesome actress, has a great deal of personality and is totally right about Jennifer. LOL And I like her slam at Nick, too.

They are so going to give Parker to Dannifer to raise, and we're all supposed to cheer. :flipoff:
Anne was the highlight of the episode for me. Nick Felon LMFAO

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

As gorgeous as Nadia is there is something bugging me about her hair. It seems too flat to her head or something. I never thought I was a fan of bumpits...but something is off. :-/

I really thought Gabi looked gorgeous. Evidently Rafe is blind, though - because that dress could not have been any more opposite what Sami wore at their wedding. (Sleeveless vs. long sleeves; lace vs. satin; etc.) Idiot.

Sami looked great - although I thought her hair was a little bird nest-ish. Allie is adorable. Abby looked great, too.

The jumping up and down between Hope and Sami was weird. I'd buy it if I'd ever had an indication they are close - but I can probably count on one hand the number of scenes they've shared one on one in the past 6 years.

Since it appeared that everything was done in the wedding but the introduction of Mr. and Mrs. Fallon does that mean that even after this blow up Nick and Gabi will still be officially married?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply