Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Camaroan - Fans vs. Favorites; Cast Revealed.
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:28 AM (4,794 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Thats true. Someone could surprise us.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I'm so angry that Francesca was sent home first - AGAIN! DAMN! She's so funny & I just loved her commentary. Would've loved to see her play the game further.

Great premiere though. LMFAO at Philip. He's the star of the show. The guy brings the crazy & he's just so ridiculous w/his antics, flubbery body & crimson undies.

There wasn't enough Brenda! She looked so amazing when she got off the plane. I love her so much & hope she goes far this season!

I love Dawn too :) HATE Andrea & Corrine. Enjoyed Cochran (hilarious) & Erik. Brandon wasn't as annoying as I was expecting.

Pretty ok Fans bunch. Shamar left a bad taste in my mouth with his attitude when they first arrived at camp but that was awesome when he helped start the fire. Eddie is a total toolbag. Michael is cool. Matt is disturbing to look at but he's cool too. No real opinion on any of the girls yet except I liked Sherri a lot.
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Feb 14 2013, 04:24 PM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to watch Matt. That beard's just going to get even more... (insert adjective).. as time goes on. I don't know if I can handle that.

Definitely rooting against "the popular kids"... and RME at Eddie saying they're the best looking people there. Big head much?

Interesting how they've seemingly changed Andrea's edit. During her first season, she was the sweet, sincere underdog. But this season, they're making her out to be a sneaky, two-faced strategist. (Or, hell, maybe she's just playing the game differently...)

Ugh. << That's all I have to say about Phillip. What a loser. Erik's reaction to him was spot-on.

LMAO at Cochran and Whatsherface flirting during the challenge. Haha! That was GREAT.

Edited by Actor87, Feb 15 2013, 03:13 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

"The Popular Kids" was sooooo annoying. What a way to shun yourself. 4 against 6. Real smart.

I agree, not enough Brenda.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Best Part of the episode: The waving crabs.
Worst Part of the episode: The monkey eating the lizard or whatever the fuck that was.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I have no clue why they picked 3/4 of the "favorites" - they had so many interesting personalities to choose from (e.g. Tarzan, Colton, Troyzan, Abi).

I have a question about this season and its timing. It was filmed right after last season right? Meaning these people had no fucking clue who Malcolm was right (since his season hadn't even aired yet)? :lol:
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Feb 15 2013, 02:28 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 15 2013, 02:26 AM
I have no clue why they picked 3/4 of the "favorites" - they had so many interesting personalities to choose from (e.g. Tarzan, Colton, Troyzan, Abi).

I have a question about this season and its timing. It was filmed right after last season right? Meaning these people had no fucking clue who Malcolm was right (since his season hadn't even aired yet)? :lol:
I think they try and stay away from Survivors that have played within one or two past seasons so as to not burn them out, or in case they want to use them for an All-Stars 3.

And as I understand it... yeah... even the Favorites had no clue who Malcolm was, or how he plays the game when this season was filmed... which, I think, is a huge advantage for him.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Actor87
Feb 14 2013, 07:27 PM
I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to watch Matt. That beard's just going to get even more... (insert adjective).. as time goes on. I don't know if I can handle that.
LOL :lol:
darraholic
Feb 15 2013, 12:29 AM
Worst Part of the episode: The monkey eating the lizard or whatever the fuck that was.
Yes, seriously! That really freaked the hell out of me.

On the bright side I'm glad there were no spiders shown in the episode B-)

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

AllmyDaysatGh
Feb 15 2013, 03:04 AM

...but they somehow manage to always show a $&!#@* snake!!!! :redface:

:scared: :puke: :frustration:

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Actor87
Feb 15 2013, 03:12 AM
AllmyDaysatGh
Feb 15 2013, 03:04 AM

...but they somehow manage to always show a $&!#@* snake!!!! :redface:

:scared: :puke: :frustration:

LOL. I love snakes. They're cool! :P

Spiders are the only thing I cannot deal with seeing. Like seriously cannot. I freak out EVERY. TIME.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Posted Image

KMan101
Member Avatar

I thought the premiere was good. The challenges were interesting for a change.

FANS:
I want to see more of Laura/Sherri/Julia from this tribe. I think I can like Michael. Matt could get annoying. I felt like he was avoiding any strategy with Michael, which, I get, but at the same time, he could prove to be a problem. I could be wrong though. I don't like "the cool kids". Um, calling yourselves cool just makes it the total opposite, especially on Survivor. For "fans" they aren't being very smart about their alliance. I don't think they explained where Shamar fit in, though I kinda feel like he's on the outside.

FAVORITES:
Corinne ... thankfully she was tolerable due to no confessionals (almost a bit of bummer). Makes me wonder how much she really matters to this season. Same for Malcolm and Brenda. I'm hoping those two emerge later. Philip and Cochran dominating the airtime was no surprise. Unfortunately. I was entertained by them though, so I'll take it but PLEASE spread the love. Boy, Andrea, I give you credit for playing your heart out but playing both sides so obviously is DUMB. I kinda love the Erik/Brandon alliance. I'm shocked too. I actually think I can tolerate Brandon, even when he "goes crazy" next week. I'm kinda hoping Dawn/Cochran/Brenda/Erik/Malcolm/Brandon join forces.

Solid premiere but the confessionals were not good to the women at all and Cochran, Francesca, Philip ruled the roost.

As for Francesca ... I was kinda hoping to see her play but she trusted the wrong person (Andrea) again (last time Philip) and ended up getting the same treatment. I do think Dawn made the right call, Phillip will probably be easier to get rid of later.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 15 2013, 02:14 PM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Darraholic - My [!@#$]ing god. I HATE YOU!! LMAO.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I am happy to see Survivor back. I always enjoy the show. I must be honest in saying that some of the favorites I barely remembered from past seasons and I have watched every season of Survivor. I was happy to see Dawn and Malcolm and even though being in a tribe with Philip would be challenging enough he does make me laugh. His rules of how to play the game according BR (Boston Rob) also amused me and lets hope Erik is able to show us he is not the biggest idiot to have ever played Survivor. Many of these players are not my favorites however. I need to see more of the fans but the former Army guy has already irritated me.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wonder what ratings will be. Premiere was way down.

I'm kinda hoping the dip makes them stop "relying" on "favorites" every other season.

King
Member Avatar

I loved the monkeys. I thought they were so cute. LOL.

I don't like Andrea, Philip, Cochran, Eddie, Hope, or Allie.

I love Brenda and Dawn!!!

King
Member Avatar

Bye, Allie!

Wish it was Shamar though.

You can't teach an old Hantz new tricks. ;)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I only watched half but I love Laura on the Fans!

Not enough of Brendagoddess!

King
Member Avatar

I love Brenda and Laura!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

This season is HORRIBLY edited so far. WHERES BRENDA?!?

LOL. Yes, bye Allie! So glad the high school couples bunch is dwindling.

Reynold is a complete tool bag.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply