Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Camaroan - Fans vs. Favorites; Cast Revealed.
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:28 AM (4,793 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

This season IS horribly edited. Don't even get me started.

I gotta rewatch the episode still but damn, Sherri is one to watch. Girl's here to play the GAME. I also think Laura and Michael have excellent potential. Eddie is a tool. I like Reynold but he's such a poor-man's Malcolm imitation. I kinda felt bad for Allie but meh. I don't care about her going really.

It bothers me we have Cochran, Phillip and Brandon on the same tribe. They're such airhogs that NO ONE else stands a chance. Obviously.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I like Reynold. But I don't like Eddie.

Sherri and Michael both came to play!

Manny
Member Avatar

I agree with u guys.. horrible editing... I was so happy to have Brenda, Malcolm and Corrine back, but there really wasnt much about them.. everything is about philip, brandon & cochran and none of them are entertaining..

But I love Sherri!!

cajnej
Member Avatar

King
Feb 21 2013, 03:51 PM
Bye, Allie!

Wish it was Shamar though.

You can't teach an old Hantz new tricks. ;)
Ditto to your post King!!! :applause:

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

The preview for next weeks episode...DAMN!

I'm just sorta "meh" on this season so far though.

Andrea is cracking me up this go round. I'm loving her.

GOODBYE, Shamar! Sorry about his eye injury but good lord he was so freaking annoying. Was he serious making the tribe bring him rice?! GTFO!

I'm so disappointed Brenda's on the backburner...her only real moment has been when Phillip inducted her into his dumb stealth group -__-

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'm not liking this season at all. The editing has been awful.

King
Member Avatar

Not LOVING this season so far, but it's okay.

I wish the editors of Survivor (or Producers or Story Editors) or whoever would take a note from King of the Nerds. Not to get off topic, but anyone watch that? I feel like I got to know all 11 (or was it 9?) Contestants so WELL from ep 1 alone.

I love Reynold!

Bye, Shemar. You won't be missed! Laura got annoying, but she was clever.

Donde estas, Brenda?

cajnej
Member Avatar

I agree with you all about this season but due to the fact I just cannot help myself I just have to watch. I must be honest I was really happy to see Shemar leave ( forgive my evil thinking but I wondered if he scratched his eyeball on purpose so he could have an excuse to get out so he did not have to quit) over bearing people like that must make life miserable for everyone having to deal with 24/7. I will be interested to see what causes the melt down that was previewed. :OhMy:

I would not last an hour on Survivor, I love food way too much :lol:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I had a tough time watching this. Was Brandon really having an emotional breakdown? If he was then it was kinda sickening to watch the show take advantage of that. Or was it all an act? Either way, I was turned off by it all. It's such a shame that this season is sucking considering the two prior seasons were great.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Yeah, this season isn't all that great... but then again, the past few seasons have sucked, too (due to the fact that ALL the newbies always seem to hand over their brains & nuts to the returning players).

I agree. I don't think it was right for Survivor to exploit that situation. And Jeff almost seemed to be instigating it by asking Phillip to verbally give his insight to an already agitated, volatile, aggressive Brandon, which was the root of the whole thing. (PS - I bet Brandon's shoulders felt amaaaazing after that deep tissue massage from Jeff.)

This episode was just a clusterfuck.

I hate to see Brandon eliminated like that. But kudos to him, however wrong it might have been, for him to FINALLY tell Phillip what ALL of America feels EVERY time we watch him.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Brandon to Philip: "BOSTON ROB TOOK YOU TO THE END OF THE GAME, YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING, YOU WERE MADE FUN OF, AND YOU COME HERE AND TELL ME DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU? I FEED MYSELF, B*TCH!"

LMAO. Thank you Brandon. THANK YOU.

What a mess!

Reynold :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What a freaking douchebag. I can't stand him.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Actor87
Mar 14 2013, 12:36 AM
the past few seasons have sucked, too (due to the fact that ALL the newbies always seem to hand over their brains & nuts to the returning players).

I disagree. One World was good and Philippines is easily one of the Top 5 seasons.

Manny
Member Avatar

This last episide reminded me more of The Challenge than Survivor..
I didn't mind the episode, but I just hate Brandon and Phillip, so as long as they are in the spotlight, I will hate it..
I loooved last two seasons as well..

King
Member Avatar

That family is fucking whacked!!!!

Provided some good drama though!

KMan101
Member Avatar

The Hantz's want attention. I bet you everything they do is completely planned, though they all seem 'off'. I really hope the show is done for them but Probst has a hard-on for Russell because he gets people talking, which I get, but you can only watch someone so many times. I finally started liking Boston Rob but he kept being shoved down our throats until he finally won.

Even though this is a fresh bunch of returnees, I'm just over the constant need to have 'favorites' every season. I'm glad the ratings were down a bit just for that fact.

Also, this season just wasn't that great. Probst was hyping it up and it's FINALLY delivering. Erik and Brenda haven't had a confessional since EPISODE 1. Yep. Seriously. Unbelievable. Granted, they might not be the most entertaining but seriously? I'm going to guess we're with them for a while or they just ultimately don't matter.

I feel like any tribe switch is going to screw the fans. They were pretty much doomed from the start because of the instant divide between "the hotties and the misfits".

The favorites at least worked together a lot better than I thought, though I can't wait for Philip to go. I hope he does soon because, Brandon situation aside (which I thought he handled well at the challenge), he's too much. Andrea always looks ready to cut someone. Love her. And Corinne's been surprisingly tolerable. I worry about her spike in airtime and she and Malcolm seem tight. I feel like we have all these factions that just aren't really explained like Philip/Andrea, Brenda/Erik, Cochran/Dawn (well, that was explained and obvious from the start LOL), Malcolm/Corinne ... I kind of liked the initial alliance between Brandon and Erik.

So far this season has been meh. But this past week was great and next week looks good too, so I'm hoping it perks up.

I wonder if a fan wins based on the crappy editing for the favorites? No one on the favorites screams winner to me yet but I've barely paid attention at times so am I missing anything? LOL

cajnej
Member Avatar

What a strange episode!!! I can only wonder why Brandon even bothered to sign up to do this Survivor or why the producers signed him on because there are so many other contestants who would have been far bettter value and more entertainmening than Brandon was first time round and certainly this season. He just comes off as a "try hard" IMO and has none of the same snark and deviousness of Uncle Russell ( who I have seen enough of also) I agree that Philip and Brandon seem to be the full focus of the favourites and I will personally be happy to not see Brandon and that stupid piece of stick poking out of his ear nor listening to his rantings of deciding which performer he should be for the camera's. I may be totally wrong and of course I have no idea what is would be like to be on Survivor but I did not buy that Brandon was having some kind of breakdown but rather he wanted "off" and wanted to make sure he left with as much drama and mayheim as possible. Looking forward to next week.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Maybe one of the best episodes of SURVIVOR ever!! Loved Brandon telling off Phillip. Glad for Brandon's sake he got voted off, I think he would've quit anyhow. I think Brandon has a mental illness besides and it's better for him to get voted off. Glad he let Phillip have it. I think at least half of the Favorites voted Brandon out for his sake like Dawn said. I hope that the next Favorite to go is crazy ass Phillip! ]

On a different topic, the only Fans I like are Reynold and Eddie, maybe Matt a little. Can't stand Sherri or Michael.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Mar 18 2013, 11:51 AM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Mar 14 2013, 03:24 AM
Brandon to Philip: "BOSTON ROB TOOK YOU TO THE END OF THE GAME, YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING, YOU WERE MADE FUN OF, AND YOU COME HERE AND TELL ME DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU? I FEED MYSELF, B*TCH!"

LMAO. Thank you Brandon. THANK YOU.

What a mess!

Reynold :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What a freaking douchebag. I can't stand him.
Like your quotes about Brandon, disagree about Reynold who's far from a douche imho. The douches are Sherri & Michael!

King
Member Avatar

I love Reynold. His reaction during the whole meltdown was hilarious.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I love Reynold too and Eddie...OMG HE IS GORGEOUS! LOL

I can't stand Sherry. I used to like her for the first 2 episodes, not so much anymore. When she was saying "It was so hard to keep quiet after Reynold said that Laura(?) was the reason we kept losing and yet look, we lost again" She is such a nimrod. HELLO, YOUR COCONUTS ENDED UP EVERYWHERE BUT THE FUCKING BASKET!

I loathe Brandon and I am glad he's gone. His "meltdown" was nothing but to get attention. His last stint did nothing to gain popularity, unlike Russell, whom he kept on comparing himself to so he had to switch it up a bit to keep the Heintz (gag) name popular. If anything Brandon reminded more of Willie from BB and his meltdown.

I wish Philip would've joined him too, can't stomach him either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply