Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Camaroan - Fans vs. Favorites; Cast Revealed.
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:28 AM (4,748 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Reynold has no one to blame but himself for the position he is in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Can't believe noone commented on this week's show. Kinda surprised they merged the tribes so soon.
Sorry that Mat was voted off, wish they stuck with getting boring Julia off. I hope Julia, Phillip and Michael (the gay as Corinne calls him) get voted off next..... and yeah that would mean the other team Malcolm & Brenda et al are on would win the next 3 Immunity Challenges, but that would be great.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I only got caught up on the show yesterday. I did not mind who went home ( that guy's beard was annoying me so I am glad he has left the Island). I cannot decide if Philip is just putting on a show for the camera's and I don't know how any one can keep a straight face when he is talking secret names and stealth!!! :blulaugh: I am still a Dawn and a Malcolm fan.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Corinne's blindside was GLORIOUS to watch! OMG - LMAO!! Wow.

Good move/instinct, Dawn!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

And who knew Cochran was a champion eater. He inhaled the crazy stuff.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Apr 4 2013, 08:52 PM
Oh man, how could I forget to comment on that challenge? Unbelievable! I kept waiting for one of the delicacies to be a tarantula. That was beyoooooond gross. I don't know how they can stand to do it!

Congrats to Cochran and poor Andrea. LOL.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

They did a tarantula in Thailand. Even grosser, they made the survivor's loved ones eat it for the challenge.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 4 2013, 10:20 PM
They did a tarantula in Thailand. Even grosser, they made the survivor's loved ones eat it for the challenge.
Oh no. I'm glad I was only 9 years old and knew NOTHING about Survivor when that season aired. UGH! LOL.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Who knew Cochran had a stomach of steel and no taste buds? ;P

So sad to see Corinne go... and pre-jury, too! I'll miss her angry, bitter, venomous Jury messages this season.

New drinking game: take a shot everytime Dawn cries, or Philip talks about himself. (On second thought... better not do that. I don't want to be held responsible for any alcohol poisonings.)

cajnej
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Apr 4 2013, 08:52 PM

We all have to be good at something. Good for Cochran. I left the room while it was on I just cannot watch those balut things :yuk: being eaten :facepalm:

Bad luck Corinne, you had such big plans :poof:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Ummm... is no one going to say anything about tonight's EPIC tribal??!?!

Okay, maybe I might be over-exaggerating a tad, but my jaw definitely hit the floor when Malcolm leaped up and told Reynold to give him his immunity idol and "we're all good, man".... And then the dummy actually GAVE IT TO HIM!!!

WOW. That one's going down in the history books, folks!!

Manny
Member Avatar

Reynold is such a moron. But I loved it, because I love Malcolm so much and I would stop watching if he had gone home. The tribal would have been even more epic if Andrea actually went home. Bitch.

Dawn is a great liar. But hey, looks like she can't handle it anymore. Yeah, lying that much will get to you, Dawn. Mhm..

It's insane that Brenda doesn't get a confessional even after she wins an immunity. Poor editing.

I really hope Malcolm stays and gets at least one of the annoying people off first (Philip, Andrea or Coch).

KMan101
Member Avatar

So who did Brenda piss off in the editing department? Damn. Girl is STILL being ignored. I don't get it. They must not want the audience to root for her for some reason.

The season has started picking up with the merge, thankfully, because I was pretty much goooone for this season.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, it picked up a bit, but it's hard for me to watch, because I only root for Malcolm (I would root for Brenda too, but she's nowhere to be found..).. if he leaves, I'm leaving as well, because I have no desire to watch Philip, Andrea and Cochran go to the finals.

King
Member Avatar

This season is not great.

Tribal was meh. It didn't matter anyway.

Tash
Member Avatar

I haven't really watched the season, but Malcolm pulled an awesome move. Reynold, what a dumbass. NEVER give up the idol. One of the worst moves in Survivor history.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I have just watched the episode and I just laughed when Malcolm jumped up and was able to get Reynold to hand over his HII.( how stupid was that?) I thought Tribal council was strange and I think the Survivors are almost over thinking the ways of how they can out manouver each other. Had everyone voted for Malcolm as they were going to would have been far more exciting but Michael getting voted off was boring. We never see any Erik or Brenda grabs so who knows what they are thinking. The way things are going I would not be surprised if Sherrie wins ( I don't like her much though) I noticed that Eddie voted for Andrea. This has not been my favourite Survivor season by any means but I am still keen to watch each week and I think next week should prove interesting as the fallout of what did and did not happen at Tribal is reflected upon by everyone.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Someone on Twitter stated that this is the 8th consecutive episode they've had without a confessional from Brenda, which is a Survivor record.

I did notice that there are several "bonus clips" at the CBS website, with Brenda in them.

Oh, Andrea.... I just can't get a good read on her this season. During her first season, I was a big supporter, but that was probably because she was the underdog. But this season? That innocent smile and that sweet voice make me want to like her again, but damn, she's making some foolish moves!!

As far as the vote last night, it was a complete mystery to me. I usually can sense who's going home, but last night was a clusterfuck.

I still can't get over the fact that Malcolm convinced Eddie to vote for Andrea, and that Reynold was dumb enough to give Malcolm his immunity idol, all the while not knowing that the guy has his own.

Boy oh boy.. can you just imagine the chaos that would ensue around camp if we had Lisa Whelchel poking around camp, doing laundry again this season? Especially after this past tribal council!! ...."Oops, Malcolm! I found your idol again!"... THAT would be something to watch!

Evan
Member Avatar

Reynold is a frigging idiot, Malcolm played him perfectly.
I'm probably in the minority here, but I love Cochran - hoping he gets to the last 3

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Corinne's Exit Interview:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20688987,00.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply