Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Camaroan - Fans vs. Favorites; Cast Revealed.
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:28 AM (4,872 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I don't think you're in the minority for liking Cochrane. I just don't like him. LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I just LOVE THIS SHOW SO FUCKIN MUCH!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This has been a great season! The last three tribal councils in a row have been so good. I like how unpredictable it has been.

King
Member Avatar

I think this season has been a snore, but last night's was SO GOOD. Malcolm is a cocky prick, but he is so good at this game. An amazing tribal council. And amazing TV. Best tribal council for me in quite a few seasons!

Watching everyone scramble was great drama.

However, they made a fatal error - should have gone for Andrea or Cochrane!
Edited by King, Apr 18 2013, 03:12 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Great tribal council last night. I actually thought when Malcolm found the idol it was him acting like his original one was the one he just found. Also thought it was a smart move to come right out and said they were voting Philip. I have to disagree with King. Philip was the ring leader and whether the alliance wnted to admit or not they followed whatever he said. With Phillip gone I think the three have a better chance changing over people like Sherry, Eric and maybe Cochrane to then take out Andrea this week. I don't know if they would have a possible move like that if Phillip was still there. Everyone else was trying to use Boston Rob's strategy to keep Phillip around to the end knowing nobody would vote for him because he dove them crazy.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Great tribal. Loved it.

I agree with cubsgirl. I'm so glad that someone finally grew some balls and voted off Phillip. I think they were all keeping him around so they could win against him in the finals, but honestly, Phillip kind of made some moves this season and I think he could've easily gotten some votes to win if he had made it.

Although I like Malcolm, I definitely like him less this season. Probably because of his arrogance; I don't know the exact reason, but there's just something about his game this season that I don't like.

Interesting to me that Phillip has such a phobia of water, but competed in earlier water challenges..... Hmmmm....

I'm still rooting for Dawn, Andrea, Brenda or Cochran to win.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

No way, dude. I FREAKING LOVE Malcolm and want him to win SO badly. Arrogant or not, this season would SUCK if not for Malcolm. He's my new Ozzy!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I honestly think it would have been better for Malcolm to tell the rest of them about the idols before they left. They would have scrambled big time. And very likely could have gotten Andrea to join them.

darraholic
Member Avatar

So ummm the rumor about next seasons theme is....

Spoiler: click to toggle

Manny
Member Avatar

I heard that.. ew!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I've been waiting for them to try that 'twist'. Sigh.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Dear Jeff Probst,

Please let this mean Lisa Whelchel gets to play with her hubby and I don't have to endure one more Hantz Meltdown.

Thank You,

13.7 million viewers

Manny
Member Avatar

You really believe a family season of Survivor will go by without their favorite family? Hantz family is the reason they would do a family season! And it's gonna bomb!

darraholic
Member Avatar

juniorz1
Apr 20 2013, 07:35 AM
Dear Jeff Probst,

Please let this mean Lisa Whelchel gets to play with her hubby and I don't have to endure one more Hantz Meltdown.

Thank You,

13.7 million viewers
My guess is they'd bring Lisa's younger brother considering how much airtime they got when it happened.

Manny, I thought I read that CBS has said no more Hantz' after Willie & Brandon's meltdowns, but I'm guessing they would probably still bring in Russell. I would only accept Russell's return if they brought in his ex-wife and cast Mikayla from South Pacific. For those that don't know, Russell cheated on his wife with Mikayla and they seperated. Meanwhile, Russell & Mikayla are a hot item now. I guess Brandon was right about Mikayla lol.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

darraholic
Apr 20 2013, 12:09 PM
juniorz1
Apr 20 2013, 07:35 AM
Dear Jeff Probst,

Thank You,

13.7 million viewers
My guess is they'd bring Lisa's younger brother considering how much airtime they got when it happened.

Manny, I thought I read that CBS has said no more Hantz' after Willie & Brandon's meltdowns, but I'm guessing they would probably still bring in Russell. I would only accept Russell's return if they brought in his ex-wife and cast Mikayla from South Pacific. For those that don't know, Russell cheated on his wife with Mikayla and they seperated. Meanwhile, Russell & Mikayla are a hot item now. I guess Brandon was right about Mikayla lol.
As long as I get to see Lisa Whelchel take another stab at it, I'm game. She always seemed to be one step ahead of the game in her season, which is why I felt she deserved the win. She had this inate ability to read the other players and every single vote she made was the person who needed to go at that point, even if the person she voted for didn't end up leaving.

Either way, it made me fall in love with her all over again and if I have to stomach Russell to get another season of Lisa, I'll take it. Russell will go early and Brandon will go cook-a-doodle-doo anyhow.

Manny
Member Avatar

Russell and Mikayla?! WHAT?!
Ew! I have lost all respect for that woman.

King
Member Avatar

They just want the Hantz's back

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

darraholic
Apr 20 2013, 12:09 PM
:OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy: :OhMy:

...........................Wow!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DAMN! I caught up on the last two episodes. Those were two insanely thrilling tribal councils. Wow! This season's really picked up steam.

First off, LMAO @ Reynold giving Malcolm his immunity idol. I know it wasn't possible but it would've been amazing if he was sent packing after that. I wonder what Reynold will think later on when he finds out Malcolm actually voted for him to leave that night?

How in the world did Brenda survive that challenge? That truly was epic! I was so proud of my girl! What a freaking SHAME she's still invisible this season. ugh!

YES to Philip getting sent home. I didn't see that twist coming at all. Malcolm just gave Eddie his other idol - Brilliant! I loved everyone's squirming and whispering. So damn good. They even showed a shot of Michael point counting over at the jury section. LMAO

How could no one mention Dawn spazzing out over losing her fake teeth in the ocean. OMG. LOL!! That was crazy. I thought she was having another emotional meltdown or something.

Philip rinsing his dirty ass off in the resort pool was disgusting. I couldn't believe that mess.

cajnej
Member Avatar

Tribal Council was a hoot. Loved it. Glad Philip is gone, he and his stealth were getting on my nerves. Poor old Dawnie lost the plot big time didn't she? Mind you as a woman of a similar age I have no doubt I would loose my marbles as well if I could not have my wine and cigarettes every night. I would never apply to do that show, the people that last out there do well. All this has certainly livened things up. :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply