Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Camaroan - Fans vs. Favorites; Cast Revealed.
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:28 AM (4,671 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Is Mikayla the girl that Brandon wanted gone because he couldn't stop looking at her??

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Yes.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Last week's SURVIVOR was the best episode of the season. Loved Malcolmm (Malcolm's no asshole a lil arrogant, yeah, but it's ok imho given the rest of the bunch)., Eddie & Reynold all having Immunity Idols, and fucking loved that self-righteous arrogant asshole Phillip got the boot! I wish Brenda (also don't get why the show isn't showing her much at all) and/or Andrea would join them, but glad Erik did and probably will next week. Do hate that Sherri is joing them. Can't stand that ugly plastic surgery lying about her age pitiful woman. Should've gotten voted off weeks ago!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Apr 23 2013, 12:22 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Well, I can't blame them for getting rid of Malcom. He's tough.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

King
Apr 25 2013, 03:24 AM
Well, I can't blame them for getting rid of Malcom. He's tough.
I get why they got rid of Malcolm but was bummed to see him go. Bit surprised Sherri didn't switch. I just feel like she is at the bottom of that alliance because she isn't a favorite.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Sherri would have been at the bottom with the guys as well. If I were her, I would have stuck with the Faves too. It would be much easier going against them than the 3 amigos.

Malcolm just played awful this season. Joining Eddie & Reynold and Corrine killed his game.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

After tonight's episode, I think this is Cochran's game to win.

Dawn has been way too emotional. Erik & Brenda have been far too invisible up until recently. Eddie & Reynold ain't winning. I could maybe see Andrea, but Cochran's edit has been far too positive.

Paul8148

I have a feeling that Dawn and Cochran are going to use Sherri to get Eric and Andera out after they clean up the Reynold and Eddie

Manny
Member Avatar

Like Danny, I'm sure Cochran wins, but simply because Probst has such a crush on Cochran and Probst did say this is the best season ever (which is not, but okay..), so I'm pretty sure Cochran wins it. Which I do not care to watch, so I am checking out of this season.. none of the players left interest me (Brenda would be my favorite, but she's totally a new person this season, so I don't care about her anymore..)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I hate that Malcolm is gone. I figured that was going to happen when he didn't find that idol.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Russell Hantz is such a pig. Melanie was way too hot and good for him - she's such a sweetheart and doesn't deserve what that asshole put her through!

King
Member Avatar

I think Malcolm will be back in Favs vs Families. He betrayed his alliance a little too early this season.

If I were Sherri, I would have switched alliances. If I were Eric, I would have not switched.

I can't see Andrea or Cochran losing. One of them will be the winner.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Cochran is, IMO, winning this season. It was his season from the start. It really was.

Brenda's probably invisible because of it. Erik virtually has nothing of an edit, IMO. Dawn's a mess. Eddie and Reynold are sitting ducks. It's kinda obvious LOL.

Sherri is likely content because she's probably with Dawn and Cochran, or will be. Hence, not switching it up. I don't really like her much.

I'd say Andrea but she's probably next, probably even over the two boys.

King
Member Avatar

I think Brenda is next, unfortunately.

King
Member Avatar

**Or maybe Reynold and then Brenda.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I HATE that Malcolm is gone. Thank GOD Brenda is still there. I'm hoping she has some tricks up her sleeve because she's the only rootable player left.

The fact that ANDREA, of all people (the idiot that voted off that poor Redemption Island guy.....twice!) has been in charge of the game this season makes me ill. I actually hope Malcolm gets another chance. I'd KILL to play with him & Lisa (of course!).

So, fingers crossed for Brenda and I HATE Cochrane. I hope to GOD someone gets smart and blindsides his Ginger ass.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I hate to say it, but I'm a bit relieved that Malcolm is gone. He seemed to let his semi-success last season get to his head.

I agree with whomever said that Malcolm ruined his game by allying with Eddie and Reynold. I realize he only joined up with them because he thought that E & R would probably be so hated that if they made it to finale, he would easily win over them. HOWEVER... by joining forces with them, all he did was put himself on everyone's radar and put a huge target on his back.

I think a big reason why he made it so far in the last season was because everyone underestimated him, and he tended to keep to himself. He never seemed to put himself too far out there. But that last tribal? He might as well have painted himself neon orange.

King
Member Avatar

Malcolm is too eager to backstab his alliance. He did with What's her name too...the winner of last season.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I'm done with this season which has been one of the worst for the most part. Malcolm is one of my all-time faves, so with him off, I've dropped Survivor and canceled my DVR'ing of the show. I hope that little nerdy son of a bitch Cochran doesnt win or Andrea. I hope Eddie, Reynold, Dawn or Brenda win. But really don't give a fuck now. May quit watching all together.

Evan
Member Avatar

Cochran to win if he makes the final 3: my prediction.
Otherwise.....Reynold, because he's got the muscles to win those immunity challenges coming up

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply