Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Camaroan - Fans vs. Favorites; Cast Revealed.
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:28 AM (4,878 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

I really hope Brenda wins Fan Favorite.

She's also 7 months pregnant, so the money would be a great gift to her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Dawn. Ugh.

Brenda :(

darraholic
Member Avatar

OMG Brenda's Jury Speech will go down as one of the greatest moment's ever.

SHOW ME YOUR TEETH DAWN!

I love that girl.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Lame season, horrible winner. Can't stand Cochroach. Was praying all season the spoilers were wrong.

Guess it is Survivor Relatives next season. Wonder what other psycho Hantz CBS is going to yank out of the wood pile this time?

darraholic
Member Avatar

LMAO at your avatar <3

The good news, according to most of the rumors there isn't a Hantz returning. Hopefully it stays that way.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Didn't watch the last 2 shows, watched the finale. Glad Cochran won, he got all the votes Sweet! Glad Malcolm won the $100,000. Surprised Brenda's pregnant. No Brandon Hantz, not surprised. Didn't like all of the people who didn't make the jury being ignored except for Corinne.

darraholic
Member Avatar

According to Redmond at Sucks, the returning players are:

Spoiler: click to toggle

King
Member Avatar

Cat?? OMG. WHY!!!!!

I thought the cast would be:

Boston Rob
Russell
Brandon
Malcolm
Phillip
Parvati
Amanda
Lisa
Other people Jeff Probst is OBSESSED WITH
Edited by King, May 13 2013, 01:52 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I googled Laura from Survivor Samoa, and I barely recognize her.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

As much as I hated some of his decisions, out of the 3 that were in the final I am glad Cochran, there was no way in hell Sherry would've gotten any money, to use the phrase Britney used in BB14...Sherry could've been sitting next to a jar of ketchup and the ketchup would've won LOL

Love that Brenda is pregnant, she is so cute! Question, how long of a space is there between them finished filming to the live finale/reunion? I am sure they are filming the new season now.

re: new season...Seeing as I am still fresh with Survivor, my first season was with Coach and Brandon. I don't know most of these people. I remember Kat, can't remember Monica. I remember seeing Tina years ago because she was in the final 2 with the cute guy LOL, thats all I remember with that.
Edited by Edge1978, May 13 2013, 10:56 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I have to admit I was annoyed as piss over 'Blood vs. Water' but after seeing what could be the cast, I'll jump on board for it. Could actually be interesting. And I like that we are supposedly not getting a bunch of sixteen time/Probst hardon favorite returnees.

I'm already ready to start discussing next season LOL bring on the new thread ...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Out of the final 3, I am glad that Cochran won. I can't stand Dawn, and Sherry didn't do anything. I love how the jury just laughed at Sherry and didn't really ask her anything. I have to say she looked really good at the reunion show though.

No mention of Brandon at the reunion. I wonder if they told him not to come. I didn't see him.

I figured either Malcolm or Brenda would the fan favorite. So, no surprise there. Reynold was looking hot!

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Next season talk:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by wiggleworm, May 13 2013, 01:25 PM.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 13 2013, 12:57 PM
Out of the final 3, I am glad that Cochran won. I can't stand Dawn, and Sherry didn't do anything. I love how the jury just laughed at Sherry and didn't really ask her anything. I have to say she looked really good at the reunion show though.

No mention of Brandon at the reunion. I wonder if they told him not to come. I didn't see him.

I figured either Malcolm or Brenda would the fan favorite. So, no surprise there. Reynold was looking hot!

I am assuming he was told he couldn't come to the reunion, much like when Willie had his breakdown on BB14 and wasn't invited to take part in the finale. Only with Brandon, it was all for show, nothing more. He wanted to be talked about as much if not more than his Uncle Russ when it comes to Survivor....sorry kid, not gonna happen.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Edge1978
May 13 2013, 10:52 AM
As much as I hated some of his decisions, out of the 3 that were in the final I am glad Cochran, there was no way in hell Sherry would've gotten any money, to use the phrase Britney used in BB14...Sherry could've been sitting next to a jar of ketchup and the ketchup would've won LOL

Love that Brenda is pregnant, she is so cute! Question, how long of a space is there between them finished filming to the live finale/reunion? I am sure they are filming the new season now.

re: new season...Seeing as I am still fresh with Survivor, my first season was with Coach and Brandon. I don't know most of these people. I remember Kat, can't remember Monica. I remember seeing Tina years ago because she was in the final 2 with the cute guy LOL, thats all I remember with that.
The new season will begin soon. I believe they are heading out in the next few weeks. They film both seasons back to back. Cochran had to wait almost a year to find out if he won.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

darraholic
May 13 2013, 01:49 PM
Edge1978
May 13 2013, 10:52 AM

The new season will begin soon. I believe they are heading out in the next few weeks. They film both seasons back to back. Cochran had to wait almost a year to find out if he won.
Thanks I wasn't sure

cajnej
Member Avatar

I thought the reunion show was strange. :shrug: Why were the rest of the contestants not on the stage?

Out of the Final three I was glad to see it was Cochran who won. I initially liked Dawn but she ended up getting on my last nerve with her daily crying and hysterics. I liked Brenda and was disappointed she was voted off but at the end of the day, it is a game and the show is set up to show that kind of drama and back stabbing. I actually think Brenda forcing Dawn to show her missing teeth made Brenda look bad. Kudos for Dawn for doing it!!!

I would never go on Survivor as a contestant but Dawn knew what she was signing up for. Sheree was a joke. If you look back at previous winners of Survivor over all 26 seasons how many are often winners by default due to the jury being mad at the person who has taken the most risks with big moves and back stabbing and the one who flew under the radar will often win? I remember being disappointed in Season 2 when Tina( who I never liked) won and Colby didn't. There have been many seasons where the most boring contestant won, at least with Cochran he was visible and humorous.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Colby should have taken Keith instead of Tina. He threw away a million. That was the brilliance of her. She managed to keep an alliance of three together consisting of two guys who extremely hated each other and would never take each other to the final two. She ensured a spot in the final two. She totally deserved that win. And they never aired how she got Kimmi to spill the beans about Jeff Varner's previous TC votes at a challenge, which lead to Ograkor taking over the game. . If you read castaways interviews about her, she was very lethal and was in control of the game. Colby shouldn't have been looking for a mommy figure out in the Outback, he might have done better and stuck with Amber and Jerri.

Her win was the first example that female winners never get a proper deserving edit. The edits are always about the alpha males, and these games are about more than just challenge wins.

I agree the reunion sucked. We didn't even get to hear the pre-jury players, or from Eddie, Erik, Sherri....but Boston Rob (another I don't like and is one of the most overrated winners ever - took him what 4 times to do it - whatever). I was hoping Eddie would pull out a victory, especially after hearing he wanted to open a Dog Bar, whatever that it. Very likeable guy.

Edited by wiggleworm, May 15 2013, 07:47 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Corrine was tweeting all day on Sunday about how furious she was and how the pre-jury people were really pissed.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Arg, didn't finish my thought above about Boston Rob getting too much reunion time to plug a stupid book he didn't write himself.

Don't blame them for being pissed and the sad part is, Probst thinks it went well and they plan on using the format again. I guess they don't care fans and players alike hated the reunion.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply