Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Camaroan - Fans vs. Favorites; Cast Revealed.
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:28 AM (4,945 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Probst is in complete denial.

During Philippines, he was shocked that Denise was so well liked. And shocked again when people hated this season.

He's also raved about Redemption Island, and told fans that nobody cares about the earlier seasons.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Edge1978, Probst said on the reunion show that they were leaving out the very next day to start filming the new season.

I'm fine with Cochran winning, but I thought Dawn did way more strategizing than Cochran. Yes, she wasn't well-liked around camp due to her emotional outbursts, but the woman could pull some strings!

Why is it that the reunion show always seems so short?! None of the answers are very detailed... and most of the questions are things no one cares about! Probst usually takes up about 15 minutes, teasing stuff they're going to "cover", that they end up briefly mentioning or not even getting into.

I love Survivor, but I hate how everything has become so commercialized. Just like with Big Brother, I feel like some of the greatest, most genuine moments come when you don't manipulate things and you keep the game simple. Over the years, they've introduced all these unnecessary bells and whistles: hidden immunity idols, redemption islands and reward challenges fit for a king. I can still (vaguely) remember Jenna Morasca giving up immunity when tempted with (literally) a spoonful of peanut butter with flies all over it. Even on the reunion show, when they showed clips from Season 1, it brought back memories of when Survivor was less of a glitzy TV brand, and more of a reality competition set in the wilderness.

What ever happened to stuff like that?!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Bit of a change up to the cast of next season...

Spoiler: click to toggle

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

darraholic
May 17 2013, 11:39 AM
Bit of a change up to the cast of next season...

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Oh no. Not another season of

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply