Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (8,799 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-new-role-0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

New love interest for Rafe, I bet.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

If there is one thing they desperately need on this show it's more women in this age bracket - so yay!

Ellie

The description sounds exactly like Chloe. Let's hope we're not going there again.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I wonder whether this could be the mysterious person Hope is involved with?

Ljay
Member Avatar

Physical Therapist who grew up poor? Sound like a man with money is gonna get hurt to the point of needing her help.

Just a guess...

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 11:44 AM
ha Rafe will be JUST fine! They could use this lady to draw Sami back to him--but I kinda think they won't need that,,Sami knows where to find him and she will!

Im going with LUara . As soon as we see a pic of this chick we need banners of Lucas & her and start a "love of the century" campaign!! :wub: :wub:

Ljay
Member Avatar

AFaithL

Rafe already had a new love interest..Carrie. Bless her heart at least he tried to like her. :sarcasm:

Nope this isnt for Rafe. This hopefully, is for a man that deserves a good woman if shes a love interest for one of them.

JMO
Edited by Ljay, Jan 11 2013, 12:03 PM.

AFaithL

jam6242
Jan 11 2013, 11:51 AM
I wonder whether this could be the mysterious person Hope is involved with?
Could be. They didn't say the mysterious character involved with Hope would be a man...

elci525
Member Avatar

seems a little young for Rafe. I guess age doesn't matter, but it just doesn't sound like it's for Rafe to me. I was all excited thinking this might be someone for Lucas - maybe Allie breaks her leg and needs rehab. But, eh, doubt that too.

lumifan4life

Why can't this woman be for Lucas? Isn't he the ONLY man on canvas without a love interest or a possible love interest? I'm almost excited about this role because I think she's for Lucas.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Plain hairstyle,glasses,hmm,like when Chloe was introduced.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

GHOUL GIRL!

AFaithL

Well whoever it's for, I hope Sami irrationally hates her and is jealous of her.

I hope she's involved with either Rafe/Lucas/EJ

lumifan4life

AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 12:32 PM
Well whoever it's for, I hope Sami irrationally hates her and is jealous of her.

I hope she's involved with either Rafe/Lucas/EJ
Sami will probably hate her but Sami never loses when it comes to men. Rafe and EJ don't need a new chick, only Lucas does.

Harmony233

I hope this new girl is for lucas but i'm not hoding my breath

camera shy

AFaithL
Yeah, I can see them going for a new triangle, Sami/Rafe/New Actress because I don't see Sami wishing Rafe well with a new love interest. We might finally see Sami have to fight for the man she wants again. She could also be for EJ. I don't think she' be in the younger set though, Chad and Cameron will probably battle it out for Abby. Sadly, I don't this show cares enough about Lucas for this to be a new love interest for him.

lumifan4life

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 12:39 PM
AFaithL
Yeah, I can see them going for a new triangle, Sami/Rafe/New Actress because I don't see Sami wishing Rafe well with a new love interest. We might finally see Sami have to fight for the man she wants again. She could also be for EJ. I don't think she' be in the younger set though, Chad and Cameron will probably battle it out for Abby. Sadly, I don't this show cares enough about Lucas for this to be a new love interest for him.
I would think they'd want to get Lucas/Lumi fans off their backs. I mean they already told BD to tell us to shut up so what better way to do that than to give him a love interest. I don't understand why Rafe or EJ who have both been sniffing up Sami's skirt for months now deserve a new love interest when Lucas has been all alone and not even allowed near Sami for one milisecond. Yet he has to be overlooked again.

Harmony233

camera shy
AFaithL
yep tomlin would never write for lucas and honestly after BD tweet i don't have a good feeling about him ever getting anything as long as tomlin is here

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Jan 11 2013, 12:42 PM
camera shy
AFaithL
yep tomlin would never write for lucas and honestly after BD tweet i don't have a good feeling about him ever getting anything as long as tomlin is here
I'd much rather the triangle from hell continue while Lucas gets a new romance. Tomlin wants those two idiots forever fighting for Sami's ass. Let Lucas have a woman in the meantime, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply