Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (9,002 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

It sounds an awful lot like a recast 'Ghoul Girl' Chloe, but the term 'new role' makes me think that it's not her. Plus she's a physical therapist. The kind of physical therapy Chloe is into is not an actual career, lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 12:41 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 12:39 PM
AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 11:44 AM
New love interest for Rafe, I bet.
Yeah, I can see them going for a new triangle, Sami/Rafe/New Actress because I don't see Sami wishing Rafe well with a new love interest. We might finally see Sami have to fight for the man she wants again. She could also be for EJ. I don't think she' be in the younger set though, Chad and Cameron will probably battle it out for Abby. Sadly, I don't this show cares enough about Lucas for this to be a new love interest for him.
I would think they'd want to get Lucas/Lumi fans off their backs. I mean they already told BD to tell us to shut up so what better way to do that than to give him a love interest. I don't understand why Rafe or EJ who have both been sniffing up Sami's skirt for months now deserve a new love interest when Lucas has been all alone and not even allowed near Sami for one milisecond. Yet he has to be overlooked again.
I understand how you feel and I think Lucas deserves a new love interest and a good storyline, but unfortunately, I don't think Bryan or his fans or at the top of Tomlin's list.

camera shy

am103
Jan 11 2013, 12:46 PM
It sounds an awful lot like a recast 'Ghoul Girl' Chloe, but the term 'new role' makes me think that it's not her. Plus she's a physical therapist. The kind of physical therapy Chloe is into is not an actual career, lol.
Just as long as she's not for Dirty Dan.

lumifan4life

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 12:49 PM
lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 12:41 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 12:39 PM
AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 11:44 AM
New love interest for Rafe, I bet.
Yeah, I can see them going for a new triangle, Sami/Rafe/New Actress because I don't see Sami wishing Rafe well with a new love interest. We might finally see Sami have to fight for the man she wants again. She could also be for EJ. I don't think she' be in the younger set though, Chad and Cameron will probably battle it out for Abby. Sadly, I don't this show cares enough about Lucas for this to be a new love interest for him.
I would think they'd want to get Lucas/Lumi fans off their backs. I mean they already told BD to tell us to shut up so what better way to do that than to give him a love interest. I don't understand why Rafe or EJ who have both been sniffing up Sami's skirt for months now deserve a new love interest when Lucas has been all alone and not even allowed near Sami for one milisecond. Yet he has to be overlooked again.
I understand how you feel and I think Lucas deserves a new love interest and a good storyline, but unfortunately, I don't think Bryan or his fans or at the top of Tomlin's list.
Well I hope you are wrong. The last two people on this show who need a new love interest are Rafe or EJ. I'm going to hope this one is for Lucas until I'm convinced otherwise, lol.

camera shy

Is she going to be a physical therapist? Then I see Rafe getting hurt and Sami walking in on that massage already.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Well, I'm positive that she's intended as a love interest for Lucas. Or maybe Rafe. But possibly EJ. Then again Brady. But Dan is a possibility. Or could be Eric. Hey, who not Chad?

AFaithL

I don't think she's for Brady or Eric, because we're getting Bristen/Ericole quad.

No, it's gotta be for Rafe or EJ. Another female to balance the TRI from hell. I don't think Tomlin cares enough about Lucas to give him a love interest.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Wasn't Taylor supposed to originally be a physical therapist when they talked about casting that role? I think I remember something about that and we were all trying to think about who would need PT.

Lil
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 11 2013, 11:49 AM
The description sounds exactly like Chloe. Let's hope we're not going there again.
I thought the same!!! Ugh. they can't even make NEW characters original lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Lucas needs a chick, hoping this is for him. I can't think of anyone else that needs a love interest more than Lucas Horton does.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This does sound like a Chloe-type character. That's what came to my mind too.

But, please be for Lucas... please be for Lucas!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I wonder why they need a physical therapist?

camera shy

I'm leaning more towards Rafe then anyone else and a new triangle forming.
Edited by camera shy, Jan 11 2013, 01:12 PM.

AFaithL

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 01:08 PM
Are sure this is a new character and not someone being brought back?
I don't think they'll be bringing TayHo back.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 01:03 PM
Lucas needs a chick, hoping this is for him. I can't think of anyone else that needs a love interest more than Lucas Horton does.
I agree. I hope she's for Lucas.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Jan 11 2013, 01:06 PM
Someone's about to get hurt I would guess.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 11 2013, 01:11 PM
Aliaron
I hope it's Lucas.....lol

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 11 2013, 01:11 PM
Aliaron
Haven't we seen EJ in a track suit running a few times? Maybe he pulls a muscle in the groin and the rest is history. :D

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I think I'm going to keep thinking she's for Lucas until further notice. The triangle from hell ain't going anywhere soon, and everyone else is paired up. She's got to be for Lucas. I think. lol

LovingDays

they should stop filming so far behide its annoying
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 11 2013, 01:24 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply