Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (8,892 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Reese
Jan 11 2013, 01:16 PM
I think I'm going to keep thinking she's for Lucas until further notice. The triangle from hell ain't going anywhere soon, and everyone else is paired up. She's got to be for Lucas. I think. lol
I'm with you.....Until we are told otherwise, I'll be hoping she's for him....at the very least it's another female that can play in the 30's age range and since Brady is currently doing someone that is much older, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Lucas who is suppose to be in his mid-late 30s can be doing a 30 year old chick.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 01:09 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 01:08 PM
Are sure this is a new character and not someone being brought back?
I don't think they'll be bringing TayHo back.
Thanks, you read my mind. :D

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 01:24 PM
Reese
I think I'm going to keep thinking she's for Lucas until further notice. The triangle from hell ain't going anywhere soon, and everyone else is paired up. She's got to be for Lucas. I think. lol
I'm with you.....Until we are told otherwise, I'll be hoping she's for him....at the very least it's another female that can play in the 30's age range and since Brady is currently doing someone that is much older, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Lucas who is suppose to be in his mid-late 30s can be doing a 30 year old chick.
Plus there is no way they're going to have Sami fighting for a man. The two idiots are going to continue sniffing her ass. Even if this chick is brought on for Rafe as an initial way to make Sami jealous, that story will be dropped the minute Sami feeds into that. Lucas is the only one who will never be a potential love interest for Sami again. Therefore he deserves a love interest. Afterall he's not "good enough" for Sami when we have the likes of Rafe and EJ right? Let him have his own woman.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 12:32 PM
Well whoever it's for, I hope Sami irrationally hates her and is jealous of her.

I hope she's involved with either Rafe/Lucas/EJ
Oh gosh yes==let her be in the triangle from heck and let Sami go sit down somewhere! :popcorn:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 01:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Reese
Plus there is no way they're going to have Sami fighting for a man. The two idiots are going to continue sniffing her ass. Even if this chick is brought on for Rafe as an initial way to make Sami jealous, that story will be dropped the minute Sami feeds into that. Lucas is the only one who will never be a potential love interest for Sami again. Therefore he deserves a love interest. Afterall he's not "good enough" for Sami when we have the likes of Rafe and EJ right? Let him have his own woman.
Didn't Galen talk about them possibly bringing on someone new for him this year? In his SID interview last week?

lumifan4life

AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 01:36 PM
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi
Reese
Didn't Galen talk about them possibly bringing on someone new for him this year? In his SID interview last week?
Like I said maybe she's initially for Rafe but then she can be for Lucas when Safe reunite with their stars and ropes and all that shit.

camera shy

I guess it would too much to hope for Lucas, Rafe and Ej all falling for this woman leaving Sami high and dry?

camera shy

AFaithL
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi
Reese
He talked about what kind of woman Rafe needed.

lumifan4life

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 01:38 PM
I guess it would too much to hope for Lucas, Rafe and Ej all falling for this woman leaving Sami high and dry?
Nope, lol. Notice that Lucas is the only who has been written with self resepct and dignity. He walked away and washed his hands of the fickle bitch. It's Rafe and EJ who will forever be salivating for her ass. Hey she's the "leading lady" right? That means I can be rest assured that leading men like Rafe and EJ will forever be kissing her ass while Lucas might actually be allowed to move on. He's just a supporting character which means he can get an unknown chick. Let the leading men have the leading lady, lol.

Ljay
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 11 2013, 01:01 PM
Wasn't Taylor supposed to originally be a physical therapist when they talked about casting that role? I think I remember something about that and we were all trying to think about who would need PT.

Maybe someone is gonna beat the shit out of Ej again. Sami did his PT last time.

If this girl grew up poor you can beat that shes lookin for a rich man...Is all Im sayin
Edited by Ljay, Jan 11 2013, 01:52 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 11 2013, 01:01 PM
Wasn't Taylor supposed to originally be a physical therapist when they talked about casting that role? I think I remember something about that and we were all trying to think about who would need PT.

Maybe someone is gonna beat the shit out of Ej again. Sami did his PT last time.

If this gir grew up poor you can beat that shes lookin for a rich man...Is all Im sayin

Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 01:41 PM
AFaithL
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

If the new girl was for Rafe she wouldnt last long Sami would freak out and run her off someway. Sami would find a way get between them like she did Lucas and Autumn. Lucas thought he was in like flin and leaves Autumn, look how long LUMIs little sexcapade lasted before Sami was on the lame with Ej, LMAO

JMO

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

25-30 makes her too old to be mixed with the teens and too young to be mixed in with Sami & her men. If Days still had any of Shawn/Belle/Philip/etc, she'd fit with them. The age range is just weird.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

This paired with GG's interview about a new love for Rafe... I will say she is for Rafe. And the whole poor thing goes with him as well since Days is always letting on how poor Rafe/Hernandez family are.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy crap! Please let this new chick be for Lucas!! Please give that man a love story...then Sami will turn into a jealous bitch and Lucas will be in the triangle!!! THen maybe we can give her the real triangle between Lucas/Rafe/Sami...you know, the one that actually makes sense and that AS can pull off!!!

Please let it be Lucas!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Supergirlx2
Jan 11 2013, 01:52 PM
25-30 makes her too old to be mixed with the teens and too young to be mixed in with Sami & her men. If Days still had any of Shawn/Belle/Philip/etc, she'd fit with them. The age range is just weird.
Brady who should be in his 20/30s has slept with Chloe who slept with Lucas, she also left with Dan who's older and is now sleeping with Jenn who's older than Lucas.....not to mention Brady is sleeping with someone who could be his mother.....seriously since Abby/Cameron/Chad appear to not be going anywhere, I would hope that at least she can mix it up with Lucas

lumifan4life

Supergirlx2
Jan 11 2013, 01:52 PM
Dan who is at least 45 got paired with 20 something Chloe and even younger Chelsea. If they don't care that dirty old Dan can get young chicks then 30 something Lucas can get a 25-30 year old. This age range stuff is just crap. Brady is dating his grandmother. Anything is possible.
Edited by lumifan4life, Jan 11 2013, 01:57 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 12:53 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 12:49 PM
lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 12:41 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 12:39 PM

I would think they'd want to get Lucas/Lumi fans off their backs. I mean they already told BD to tell us to shut up so what better way to do that than to give him a love interest. I don't understand why Rafe or EJ who have both been sniffing up Sami's skirt for months now deserve a new love interest when Lucas has been all alone and not even allowed near Sami for one milisecond. Yet he has to be overlooked again.
I understand how you feel and I think Lucas deserves a new love interest and a good storyline, but unfortunately, I don't think Bryan or his fans or at the top of Tomlin's list.
Well I hope you are wrong. The last two people on this show who need a new love interest are Rafe or EJ. I'm going to hope this one is for Lucas until I'm convinced otherwise, lol.
I disagree. I would like to see BOTH of them with a new love interest.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 01:41 PM
AFaithL
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi

Exactly. He never said he was getting a new love interest.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 01:38 PM
That would be hilarious and then the woman would be truly torn between the three men, lol....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply