Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (9,081 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm hoping it's Emily.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 02:02 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 01:38 PM
I guess it would too much to hope for Lucas, Rafe and Ej all falling for this woman leaving Sami high and dry?
That would be hilarious and then the woman would be truly torn between the three men, lol....
I'd rather the triangle from hell continue cause that's what Tomlin wants while Lucas gets to have a love life of his own. Leading men continue to fight for leading lady while Lucas fans get something too. Win/win, lol.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 11 2013, 02:08 PM
I'm hoping it's Emily.
The most relevant choice (in relation to the current men on the canvas) would be for her to be Emily/Autumn. Emily was in trouble so she decided to fake her death and run off to Asia where she's been hiding for the last 5 years or so.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I thought Brady might get seriously injured somehow as a result of being with Kristen and may need physical therapy.... :blulaugh:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Miss Rhi
Jan 11 2013, 02:18 PM
I thought Brady might get seriously injured somehow as a result of being with Kristen and may need physical therapy.... :blulaugh:
You just HAD to go there, didn't you? lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

New love interest for chadsworth?

AFaithL

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 02:23 PM
Miss Rhi
Jan 11 2013, 02:18 PM
You just HAD to go there, didn't you? lol
And somehow, some way, they will turn it around and make it Marlena's fault...

AFaithL

No seriously. They better not paralyze my poor Brady. Unless they plan on showing him shirtless often... And lifting weights...

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Recast Chelesa? Wasn't she going to school for something like that?

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I wish she were an undercover assassin sent to kill SAFE and then misses and kills GAGGIFER instead..:( my hopes are going to be fucking dashed!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DAYSisHOT
Jan 11 2013, 02:38 PM
Recast Chelesa? Wasn't she going to school for something like that?
it says, 'new role'

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Sounds like Taylor Walker to me.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Bright Eyes
Jan 11 2013, 02:47 PM
Sounds like Taylor Walker to me.
That thought also came to my mind, but I didn't want to say anything and jinx it so it'd actually be her... lol!

Please don't let it be Taylor!

Panda

This is good news since we sorely need more women. I don't care who she is paired with, but for the love of all that is holy, please bring her on canvas and chem test before deciding which guy she is for. With their stupid shooting schedule, they can't get fan reaction, not that they'd care anyway, but they almost need a focus group of people to screen some shows with her interacting with various men and see which one they respond to because whoever they have that decided stuff such as EJ/Taylor should have zero imput.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I hope she's either attractive or can act (both seems like a tall order). And I kind of hope she turns out to be a bit of a manipulator.

Whatever it is, I'm glad it's a female. Days seems to do better with that.

annie21

Well, if the complaints about Daniel only sleeping with his patients have gotten through, then this person could be being brought on to finally give Daniel a change of pace. Sorry, but since she's attached to the hospital, I'm pretty sure the writers are bringing her on for their favorite, Daniel. They hand him other peoples' wives, children, and storylines, so he'll probably get the new character, too.

lumifan4life

annie21
Jan 11 2013, 03:17 PM
Well, if the complaints about Daniel only sleeping with his patients have gotten through, then this person could be being brought on to finally give Daniel a change of pace. Sorry, but since she's attached to the hospital, I'm pretty sure the writers are bringing her on for their favorite, Daniel. They hand him other peoples' wives, children, and storylines, so he'll probably get the new character, too.
I'm ok if she's for Dan or anyone else first but then gets given to Lucas. Heck everyone else gets Lucas's leftovers so he can get theirs as well, lol.

Ljay
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 11 2013, 02:08 PM
I'm hoping it's Emily.

OMG! You might have hit jackpot! :sheep: Now this shit I would like to see. Emily popping up after Rafe informed Sami she was dead!

Hell, Id watch it! :popcorn:

tylerbo20

i bet her secret is that she's daniel and jennifers long lost daughter...

AFaithL

Ok, if she's a physical therapist, that means she'll be working at the hospital. And the age range probably indicates an Abby/Cameron/New Girl/Chad quad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply