Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (8,786 Views)
camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 11 2013, 03:50 PM
I still say she's for Lucas.

Was there a spoiler/rumor that Taylor would be getting in touch with Nicole with shocking news? I was hoping she might have had EJ's baby and didn't want it--so she's giving her/him to Nicole.... Did anyone else see that rumor/spoiler?
But remember Taylor took up with Quinn before she left town. If there's a baby could be Quinn's baby.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

I still think she'll be for Rafe. Maybe they finally figure out the triangle from hell isn't bringing in the ratings and want to go back to Sami scheming to be with the man she loves.

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 11 2013, 03:59 PM
lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 03:55 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 11 2013, 03:50 PM
I still say she's for Lucas.

Was there a spoiler/rumor that Taylor would be getting in touch with Nicole with shocking news? I was hoping she might have had EJ's baby and didn't want it--so she's giving her/him to Nicole.... Did anyone else see that rumor/spoiler?
Yes along with the Sami gets pregnant with a WTD rumour.
Here's where I saw the Taylor thing. It didn't say shocking news--it said New Storyline for Nicole--which I guess in my mind was SHOCKING NEWS!

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/rmill.html
But this character sounds like she'll be more permanent. And I believe the rumor sounded like Taylor would give Nicole some new storyline and then disappear.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 04:15 PM
I still think she'll be for Rafe. Maybe they finally figure out the triangle from hell isn't bringing in the ratings and want to go back to Sami scheming to be with the man she loves.
She can still do that without Rafe having a love interest though....

In reality, I just wish it's for someone who hasn't been featured so much the last few years.....Lucas fits that bill and frankly I don't want Sami anywhere near a Lucas story of any kind. She can bounce between the two men she has now and continue to do that until Days goes off the air, lol.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jan 11 2013, 04:24 PM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Could be someone for Nick. It would fit his age range. However, I still hope she is for Lucas. Lucas needs someone and him getting injured and need PT could be a good storyline. (Sonny drives drunk and hits Lucas paralyzing him or something. Or Will was driving and Sonny takes the blame while Will doesn't remember the accident. Something meaty for BD, FS, and CM.) I hope they find an actress who can act for the role.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 04:23 PM
camera shy

In reality, I just wish it's for someone who hasn't been featured so much the last few years.....Lucas fits that bill and frankly I don't want Sami anywhere near a Lucas story of any kind. She can bounce between the two men she has now and continue to do that until Days goes off the air, lol.
Well right now there's nor reason for her to scheme, the two fools are just waiting for her to makeup her mind. But if Rafe moves on to another woman and it becomes serious, enter Sami of yesteryear and she'll do anything to get him back. Could be fun.

King
Member Avatar

Thank GAWD! A female role!

I was hoping if the show ever brought on another girl, it would be Lucas' fiancee that he had when he came back to Salem. Autumn. And she could be a crazy homophobe and fight with Will. Sigh.

Anyway, the show really needs to cast Mama Hernandez too because the way they keep referring to her is weird.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

EJ could be the one to move on from Sami with a new woman.

camera shy

But she could be for EJ. Maybe whoever loses out in this last go around will end up with the new actress, she comes on in May sweeps when some storylines should be wrapping up.

AFaithL

After thinking about it, if she's 25-30, why would she be with EJ/Rafe/Lucas? Instead, she'd be with Cameron and Chad.

camera shy

AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 04:34 PM
After thinking about it, if she's 25-30, why would she be with EJ/Rafe/Lucas? Instead, she'd be with Cameron and Chad.
Why wouldn't she be? That's not too young, especially if she's leaning towards thirty. And Gabi will probably be back in Abby and Chad and Cameron's group eventually and that will even them out.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 04:40 PM
AFaithL
Why wouldn't she be? That's not too young, especially if she's leaning towards thirty. And Gabi will probably be back in Abby and Chad and Cameron's group eventually and that will even them out.
and it's not like 30 somethings aren't fucking 40 somethings

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 04:50 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 04:40 PM
AFaithL
and it's not like 30 somethings aren't fucking 40 somethings
Isn't Daniel about eighteen years older than Chloe? I think if she's at least twenty five she certainly could be paired with the older guys. Oh,god remember when they were toying with putting Melanie with Brady?

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I am sure she will be Rafe and Gaby's long lost sister "Juanita" or Daniel and Jennifer's long lost daughter from Jennifer's harvested eggs from the late 80's or another Maggie egg baby, Daniel's long lost sister, or Grace who never died but just grew really fast and is now back to seek revenge against Chadsworth for some reason? lol

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

First person I thought of was Chad.Could be a new love interest for him. HOPEFULLY she is for the Ralph... who knows.sounds like a damsel in distress, how he likes em.

smbashi

BalscoFan5
Jan 11 2013, 12:13 PM
Plain hairstyle,glasses,hmm,like when Chloe was introduced.
Exactly!!! Sounds like Chloe to me

Marlene

Ellie
Jan 11 2013, 11:49 AM
The description sounds exactly like Chloe. Let's hope we're not going there again.

Coming to this thread a bit late, but this was exactly my thought as I read the description. Recycle, anyone?

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 04:23 PM
camera shy

I think it's hilarious that EJ & Rafe fans are too eager for this chick to be for their guy. As if Sami's not enough for them? lol. Anyway I think it's simple. EJ & Rafe are seen as leading men. Sami is seen as a leading lady. Therefore the triangle from hell will continue. Tomlin will never have either EJ or Rafe stop loving or wanting Sami wth every fiber of their being. Lucas on the other hand walked away with his head held high and his dignity intact. Plus it helps that he's not a leading man so he has a better chance at a brand new romance with a brand new, insignificant young woman. She's never going to rival Sami in the leading lady department so at least the supporting characters can have some fun. Lucas apparently isn't "good enough" for the likes of Sami and that's fine. Let the two leading men continue to salivate. That's what they deserve for continuing to kiss her fickle ass. Lucas is the only one with a brain therefore he deserves a woman with a brain, lol.

lumifan4life

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 04:32 PM
But she could be for EJ. Maybe whoever loses out in this last go around will end up with the new actress, she comes on in May sweeps when some storylines should be wrapping up.
Hate to break it to you but Rafe and EJ will forever be stuck up Sami's ass, lol. That's the way Tomlin wants it and what Tomlin wants, Tomlin gets.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm all for this. The show desperately needs a woman in this age range. I wonder if this is for Lucas, Rafe, EJ, or what? Are there any spoilers far enough ahead of someone being injured? Is Kristen going to have a long lost daughter that is this old? That would be a bit of a stretch unless its a younger looking person.

Whoever it is, I hope its someone that I already know and love and I hope the show doesn't bring her in and make her magically in love with some random guy ala every female they have cast and paired with Martsolf. I want to see organic chemistry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply