Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (9,013 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 01:24 PM
Reese
Jan 11 2013, 01:16 PM
I think I'm going to keep thinking she's for Lucas until further notice. The triangle from hell ain't going anywhere soon, and everyone else is paired up. She's got to be for Lucas. I think. lol
I'm with you.....Until we are told otherwise, I'll be hoping she's for him....at the very least it's another female that can play in the 30's age range and since Brady is currently doing someone that is much older, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Lucas who is suppose to be in his mid-late 30s can be doing a 30 year old chick.
Nahhh.. it would be existing enough if the new chick was for Lucas. No drama...

My guess is...

Either EJ or Rafe has an accident.. maybe EJ snaps after finding about the "secret" (you know what I am talking about right,.. :rolleyes: ) and gets into killer mode.. and really tires to kill him.

Enter,.. Physical Therapist!

Or Its Rafe... he maybe gets so blinded by hate to EJ that he somehow causes this.

Enter,.. Physical Therapist

EJ finds out about the secret anyhow and walks out on Sami. So then maybe they will have Lucas enter into Samis life and love life again and the triangle of Lucas/Rafe/Sami starts.

EJ starts a new chapter in his life.. maybe taking care of his wounds and maybe his actual wounds. I can definitely see this.. EJ being at his lowest moment and maybe this new cast member is a part of EJ moving on.

WHO knows. Wishful thinking maybe?

I just wish they would dare to make a move with Abby and EJ,.. please!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

I really hope she doesn't end up falling in love with Dr. Sleazeball. No more women in love with Dan, thank you very much.

Tomsell's new characters haven't really done it for me yet - not too excited about it considering they're in charge.

I'm just hoping she's not Melanie 2.0 and quickly proceeds to take over the entire show.

lumifan4life

Hologram
Jan 11 2013, 06:26 PM
LuvingLumi
Reese
I think I'm going to keep thinking she's for Lucas until further notice. The triangle from hell ain't going anywhere soon, and everyone else is paired up. She's got to be for Lucas. I think. lol
I'm with you.....Until we are told otherwise, I'll be hoping she's for him....at the very least it's another female that can play in the 30's age range and since Brady is currently doing someone that is much older, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Lucas who is suppose to be in his mid-late 30s can be doing a 30 year old chick.

My guess is...

Either EJ or Rafe has an accident.. maybe EJ snaps after finding about the "secret" (you know what I am talking about right,.. :rolleyes: ) and gets into killer mode.. and really tires to kill him.

Or Its Rafe... he maybe gets so blinded by hate to EJ that he somehow causes this.

EJ finds out about the secret anyhow and walks out on Sami. So then maybe they will have Lucas enter into Samis life and love life again and the triangle of Lucas/Rafe/Sami starts.

EJ starts a new chapter in his life.. maybe taking care of his wounds and maybe his actual wounds. I can definitely see this.. EJ being at his lowest moment and maybe this new cast member is a part of EJ moving on.

Total wishful thinking. EJ walking away from Sami? He doesn't have the balls to. There could be plenty of drama for a new Lucas romance while EJ & Rafe continue to kiss Sami's ass in the triangle from hell. That's Tomlin's A story remember that, lol.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Sariah
Jan 11 2013, 06:33 PM
I'm just hoping she's not Melanie 2.0 and quickly proceeds to take over the entire show.

So we're praying for miracles now, huh? I have no doubt we'll be done with her a month after her debut 'cause she's on daily in everybody's everything. My hope, though, is that she winds up more like a Nicole, and after 6 years or so she's kinda awesome.

Couldn't she be for/with Max? Isn't he supposed to be back at some point? It's hard to remember when they announce things 6 months before they happen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Hologram
LuvingLumi
Reese

My guess is...

I would say they don't care about drama...they have the same stories now that were playing out in 2010...so what drama do these people have in mind? INsert Kate into any Lucas story...you got drama... Lol

Frankly I want this just because it gives the guy story.......shit, I'm frankly up for some good soapy stuff, something outlandish....Lucas gets gravely hurt from some accident (or maybe Nick hires someone to shoot Will and somehow Lucas gets hit instead), is in a coma for weeks, wakes up blind, paralyzed or something similar, he ends up being nursed back to health by Miss Plain Jane over here and somehow he develops this closeness with her over time she starts to fall for him, he falls for her, etc....man I wrote a fanfic at 2C similar to this.....I really, really want it to be for Lucas DAMMIT!

camera shy

lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 05:42 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 04:23 PM
camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 04:15 PM
I still think she'll be for Rafe. Maybe they finally figure out the triangle from hell isn't bringing in the ratings and want to go back to Sami scheming to be with the man she loves.
She can still do that without Rafe having a love interest though....

In reality, I just wish it's for someone who hasn't been featured so much the last few years.....Lucas fits that bill and frankly I don't want Sami anywhere near a Lucas story of any kind. She can bounce between the two men she has now and continue to do that until Days goes off the air, lol.
I think it's hilarious that EJ & Rafe fans are too eager for this chick to be for their guy. As if Sami's not enough for them? lol. Anyway I think it's simple. EJ & Rafe are seen as leading men. Sami is seen as a leading lady. Therefore the triangle from hell will continue. Tomlin will never have either EJ or Rafe stop loving or wanting Sami wth every fiber of their being. Lucas on the other hand walked away with his head held high and his dignity intact. Plus it helps that he's not a leading man so he has a better chance at a brand new romance with a brand new, insignificant young woman. She's never going to rival Sami in the leading lady department so at least the supporting characters can have some fun. Lucas apparently isn't "good enough" for the likes of Sami and that's fine. Let the two leading men continue to salivate. That's what they deserve for continuing to kiss her fickle ass. Lucas is the only one with a brain therefore he deserves a woman with a brain, lol.
Well we don't know yet how big her status on the show is going to become. Remember Melanie? Who would have thought when she first showed up how much the writers would fall in love with this girl and keep her on the front burner almost during her entire tenure. And if the ratings keep falling they going to have to re-adjust things and get rid of things that just aren't working. Afterall, someone did make the decision a couple of years ago to take EJ completely out of Sami's orbit and bring in a new love interest for him in the form of Taylor and it could happen again with this new character.

lumifan4life

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 07:48 PM
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi
camera shy
I still think she'll be for Rafe. Maybe they finally figure out the triangle from hell isn't bringing in the ratings and want to go back to Sami scheming to be with the man she loves.

In reality, I just wish it's for someone who hasn't been featured so much the last few years.....Lucas fits that bill and frankly I don't want Sami anywhere near a Lucas story of any kind. She can bounce between the two men she has now and continue to do that until Days goes off the air, lol.
I think it's hilarious that EJ & Rafe fans are too eager for this chick to be for their guy. As if Sami's not enough for them? lol. Anyway I think it's simple. EJ & Rafe are seen as leading men. Sami is seen as a leading lady. Therefore the triangle from hell will continue. Tomlin will never have either EJ or Rafe stop loving or wanting Sami wth every fiber of their being. Lucas on the other hand walked away with his head held high and his dignity intact. Plus it helps that he's not a leading man so he has a better chance at a brand new romance with a brand new, insignificant young woman. She's never going to rival Sami in the leading lady department so at least the supporting characters can have some fun. Lucas apparently isn't "good enough" for the likes of Sami and that's fine. Let the two leading men continue to salivate. That's what they deserve for continuing to kiss her fickle ass. Lucas is the only one with a brain therefore he deserves a woman with a brain, lol.
Well we don't know yet how big her status on the show is going to become. Remember Melanie? Who would have thought when she first showed up how much the writers would fall in love with this girl and keep her on the front burner almost during her entire tenure. And if the ratings keep falling they going to have to re-adjust things and get rid of things that just aren't working. Afterall, someone did make the decision a couple of years ago to take EJ completely out of Sami's orbit and bring in a new love interest for him in the form of Taylor and it could happen again with this new character.
Yes I remember Melanie but I also am very familiar with Sami and even Melanie couldn't overtake her status on the show no matter how young she was. As long as Tomlin is writing, EJ and Rafe will remain stuck up Sami's ass. EJ might have moved along to Taylor because Sami shot him in the head but it didn't last long did it? He was right back up Sami's ass less than a year later. So because of these facts, I think EJ & Rafe fans are out of luck if they are hoping for some miracle where either or both men forget Sami and move onto someone new. Yeah right, lol. Never going to happen as long as Tomlin is writing. Now if the writers change then we might have a different scenario but seeing as how he loves the triangle from hell and wants to keep both EJ & Rafe firmly stuck up Sami's ass while keeping Lucas out of her life for infinity, then I see a better chance of Lucas getting a new love rather than one of Sami's men dislodging themselves from her ass.
Edited by lumifan4life, Jan 11 2013, 08:02 PM.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 07:01 PM
Hologram
LuvingLumi
Reese

My guess is...

I would say they don't care about drama...they have the same stories now that were playing out in 2010...so what drama do these people have in mind? INsert Kate into any Lucas story...you got drama... Lol

Frankly I want this just because it gives the guy story.......shit, I'm frankly up for some good soapy stuff, something outlandish....Lucas gets gravely hurt from some accident (or maybe Nick hires someone to shoot Will and somehow Lucas gets hit instead), is in a coma for weeks, wakes up blind, paralyzed or something similar, he ends up being nursed back to health by Miss Plain Jane over here and somehow he develops this closeness with her over time she starts to fall for him, he falls for her, etc....man I wrote a fanfic at 2C similar to this.....I really, really want it to be for Lucas DAMMIT!
Seeing as how this is Lucas fans' ONLY hope for a new love interest for him, I don't see why that can't happen. The way I see it they're never going to break up the triangle from hell. One of these men would have to die first before that happens so I don't see EJ or Rafe coming up for air long enough. I'm rest assured that as long as Tomlin is writing this show, both men will be forever stuck up Sami's ass and for that I am grateful, lol. I have to laugh when I see some of their fans hoping for them to be set free but it aint gonna happen. Two leading men and a leading lady will forever be the story. I suggest they just enjoy the triangle from hell cause it aint ending anytime soon. Meanwhile I'm excited for the prospect of a new Lucas romance.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Geez, they're doing the same sort of storyline on GH. Days can't think of anything original? Seriously? :shame:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

maybe she could be for Lucas. I'd love to see Lucas get a love interest over Rafe. Rafe needs his Emily, I still wanna see her.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jan 11 2013, 08:32 PM
Geez, they're doing the same sort of storyline on GH. Days can't think of anything original? Seriously? :shame:
Yeah, I was thinking that. This girl sounds like a Sabrina type, doesn't she?

I really hope she's a love interest for Lucas, but I'm not holding my breath with these writers.

Vicky4Mimi

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 11 2013, 05:01 PM
First person I thought of was Chad.Could be a new love interest for him. HOPEFULLY she is for the Ralph... who knows.sounds like a damsel in distress, how he likes em.
Who's Ralph?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm hoping this girl just shows up looking under the radar and its obvious that she's trying to be and hiding who she is. I don't want another Sabrina from GH or Ugly Betty or the 1000 same characters that every show and movie has ever had. I could deal with it if this person just wanted to blend in more but she was really beautiful. Because then we don't have to go through the whole makeover and suspend reality that people can't tell how pretty the person obviously is.

I really don't care if this character ends up paired with Rafe, EJ, Lucas, Brady, Eric, Nick, Chad, or anyone else...I just hope she isn't instantly forced into a relationship and I hope that whoever she ends up treating has chemistry with her.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

She sounds a lot like Chloe and NB turned Days down when they asked her to stay. I think she will be for Dr Orangeglow. :drunk:

johndoc
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 11 2013, 11:49 AM
The description sounds exactly like Chloe. Let's hope we're not going there again.
That's exactly what I said! It's Chloe 2.0.

AFaithL

Chelsea
Jan 11 2013, 10:07 PM
She sounds a lot like Chloe and NB turned Days down when they asked her to stay. I think she will be for Dr Orangeglow. :drunk:
I don't think Nadia turned them down. They didn't want her longer than a short stint.

Dee-anne

camera shy
Jan 11 2013, 07:48 PM
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi
camera shy

The only time EJ was completely out of Sami's orbit was during the time she was in witness protection and the few months Mardar was writing for EJole. Even though they had brought on Taylor to be a new love interest for EJ, he was very much still in Sami's orbit and she in his. The main story at the time was the 2 Rafe's. the false one sleeping with Sami and the other imprisoned and his memory taken away. So, there was still lots of scenes with Sami, Rafe and EJ during that time. Just that they were not writing him then as obsessed with Sami or even caring about her.

lysie
Member Avatar

I just trashed rumors again. Y'all have got to stop posting those. I don't know of any site that posts information as rumors that doesn't get their rumors from fan speculation. If you think the rumor is just that important, please pm the link to a staff member, but don't post it here.

camera shy

lumifan4life
Jan 11 2013, 08:06 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 11 2013, 07:01 PM
Hologram
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

My guess is...

Seeing as how this is Lucas fans' ONLY hope for a new love interest for him, I don't see why that can't happen. The way I see it they're never going to break up the triangle from hell. One of these men would have to die first before that happens so I don't see EJ or Rafe coming up for air long enough. I'm rest assured that as long as Tomlin is writing this show, both men will be forever stuck up Sami's ass and for that I am grateful, lol. I have to laugh when I see some of their fans hoping for them to be set free but it aint gonna happen. Two leading men and a leading lady will forever be the story. I suggest they just enjoy the triangle from hell cause it aint ending anytime soon. Meanwhile I'm excited for the prospect of a new Lucas romance.
I'm just speculating on who the new actress will be paired with. And I won't be unhappy if it's with any of the male characters on the show unless it's Daniel because I don't care for his character at all. I'm a Lucas fan too and would love to see him get a new love interest as well as a good story.

michr544125

Sounds like this character could fit with either the Chad/Nick age group or the slightly older crowd. Sonny and Nick I thought are mid 20's. Obviously she isn't for Sonny. Did Chad graduate the same time as Will and Gabi? I don't remember. Or is Chad older also?
Edited by michr544125, Jan 11 2013, 11:16 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply