Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (8,946 Views)
lumifan4life

michr544125
Jan 11 2013, 11:12 PM
Sounds like this character could fit with either the Chad/Nick age group or the slightly older crowd. Chad, Sonny, Nick I thought are mid 20's.
On a show where Brady is paired with a twice older woman and 30 year old Chloe wants 45 year old Dan back, I hardly think this new character will specifically be restricted to only one age group. Unless she was 16, it's totally unnecessary.
Edited by lumifan4life, Jan 11 2013, 11:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

michr544125
Jan 11 2013, 11:12 PM
Obviously she isn't for Sonny. Did Chad graduate the same time as Will and Gabi? I don't remember. Or is Chad older also?
I doubt Chad is 25-30 but like I said since when is age even a factor on this show? Chad is older than Will & Gabi but that's not the point. She could be for 23 year old Chad or 37 year old Lucas. It really doesn't matter, lol.

trojangal
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if Dr Dan is somehow going to be involved with this new
character. I remember back when Danloe broke up because Chloe married
Lucas Dan had some scenes with a PT & I think they even had a date at the pub
that Kate messed up

We know how Tomlin likes to repeat stuff :drunk:
Edited by trojangal, Jan 12 2013, 12:13 AM.

Cupcake06

Most likely for Brady...he needs a love interest! LOL

undostres

AFaithL
Jan 11 2013, 10:25 PM
Chelsea
Jan 11 2013, 10:07 PM
She sounds a lot like Chloe and NB turned Days down when they asked her to stay. I think she will be for Dr Orangeglow. :drunk:
I don't think Nadia turned them down. They didn't want her longer than a short stint.
It was her decision to leave

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/12/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-29.htm

Fans hoping that Nadia Bjorlin will extend her stay as Chloe Lane -- she's set to return to the show on January 4 -- are out of luck. An inside source confirms that the actress has decided to leave the soap once her short term contract is up. Bjorlin, however, will air into the spring of 2013.

Nadia is still filming

Posted Image

appleblossom

Maybe if the new woman is not for Lucas, perhaps Eric could convince to help him organize a celibacy group at the church to encourage young men to wait until that special woman comes into your life. Roman and Abe could be a guest speakers. Maybe EJ too. Just kidding. Lucas is way too hot to stay celibate!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

talbab1994
Jan 11 2013, 08:32 PM
Geez, they're doing the same sort of storyline on GH. Days can't think of anything original? Seriously? :shame:
I thought of Sabrina later on too. I feel like I'm one of the few who likes her on GH. :$

It would be a freaking miracle if she was for Lucas, it sure would be nice though. He deserves a gal who isn't fickle.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

undostres
Jan 12 2013, 12:49 AM
AFaithL
Chelsea
She sounds a lot like Chloe and NB turned Days down when they asked her to stay. I think she will be for Dr Orangeglow. :drunk:
I don't think Nadia turned them down. They didn't want her longer than a short stint.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/12/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-29.htm

Fans hoping that Nadia Bjorlin will extend her stay as Chloe Lane -- she's set to return to the show on January 4 -- are out of luck. An inside source confirms that the actress has decided to leave the soap once her short term contract is up. Bjorlin, however, will air into the spring of 2013.

Nadia is still filming

Posted Image
Are we sure it's Days and not Venice or any of the webseries she does?
They are filming too.
Edited by talbab1994, Jan 12 2013, 10:28 AM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jan 12 2013, 12:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Dr Dan is somehow going to be involved with this new
character. I remember back when Danloe broke up because Chloe married
Lucas Dan had some scenes with a PT & I think they even had a date at the pub
that Kate messed up

We know how Tomlin likes to repeat stuff :drunk:
Of course, it's probably another new love interest for Daniel. Because all the sickening and failed love interests over the last 5 years have not been enough and TIIC should keep throwing women at him. :drunk: Seriously though, I hope this is somebody with more substance than another bimbo for Dan to bang, or Brady for that matter. I'm tired of all of his women too. A new love interest for Lucas would be nice.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 12 2013, 07:30 AM
talbab1994
Jan 11 2013, 08:32 PM
Geez, they're doing the same sort of storyline on GH. Days can't think of anything original? Seriously? :shame:
I thought of Sabrina later on too. I feel like I'm one of the few who likes her on GH. :$

It would be a freaking miracle if she was for Lucas, it sure would be nice though. He deserves a gal who isn't fickle.
I like her too. I even like she and Patick too.....should I hide now? HA!

leah09
Member Avatar

johndoc
Ellie
Jan 11 2013, 11:49 AM
The description sounds exactly like Chloe. Let's hope we're not going there again.
That's exactly what I said! It's Chloe 2.0.
If the character's age range wasn't listed as 25-30, I'd think it was Joy, Chloe's sister.
Would it be weird if Chloe is only in her early 30s and Joy is slightly younger? :shrug:

lumifan4life

Not understanding all the speculation that this is an existing character? I thought I read that it was a "new" role. I assume that means a brand new character we have never seen or known of before.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

25-30 sounds like the young age group. Since she's a physical therapist, it looks like someone gets injured in the not so near future since her first appearance is projected to be in May.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Most logic choice new girl for lucas
but to tomlin logic new girl for for rafe only to show sami pine for rafe when she with ej
despite last year rafe both nicole and carrie wanted hime
or for chad that last had both gabi and mealnie want him

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 12 2013, 12:39 PM
Most logic choice new girl for lucas
but to tomlin logic new girl for for rafe only to show sami pine for rafe when she with ej
despite last year rafe both nicole and carrie wanted hime
or for chad that last had both gabi and mealnie want him
I'm sure i'll roll over in shock if this girl is for lucas

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

talbab1994
Jan 12 2013, 08:05 AM
undostres
Jan 12 2013, 12:49 AM
AFaithL
Chelsea

Nadia is still filming

Posted Image
Are we sure it's Days and not Venice or any of the webseries she does?
They are filming too.
as far as i know, Venice isn't filming until some time in February.

King
Member Avatar

I hope it's not a love interest for Chad.

I'd like to see him leave soon. Haha.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Though it's likely to be a red herring, does the fact that she is supposedly a physical therapist suggest that someone in Salem has a need for one? Is someone going to take a bullet or a fall or suffer some other accident?

lysie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jan 12 2013, 05:04 PM
Though it's likely to be a red herring, does the fact that she is supposedly a physical therapist suggest that someone in Salem has a need for one? Is someone going to take a bullet or a fall or suffer some other accident?
I kind of think so. I think that if they were looking for a love interest for someone in the Rafe/Lucas/EJ/Sami/Nicole/Eric age range, they'd be looking for a known soap actress, and we wouldn't see the casting call. But that's pure speculation on my part.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I think she's a new love interest for Rafe. I don't think age matters. Luis got hooked up with Fancy on Passions and she was clealy much younger than him (I don't know the actresse's name). EM is ten years younger than ED. AZ is six years older than JS, and BD is the same age as GG, so the new character could be for either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply